<1...6789101112...18>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Re: dirty secrets.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
Asian women seem to be more mysterious and I love their skin. with caucasian women, they seem so transparent like everything is revealed about them in one go.
Posted on: 2008/9/3 5:51
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Idle_mind wrote:
Asian women seem to be more mysterious and I love their skin. with caucasian women, they seem so transparent like everything is revealed about them in one go.

what do you mean by that? (caucasian women)
Posted on: 2008/9/6 18:53
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
me too abel i only date asian girls too

why only asian women..i dont hate american girls or everybody else (is there another way to phrase that better) but i just prefer asian women also...they seem easier to talk to and there isnt much pressure for me...not much to asian girls...but thats still alot to me because i hate asking girls out...i like it right after she says yes but before that...its one of most difficult times for me..lol
Posted on: 2008/9/6 20:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
me too abel i only date asian girls too

why only asian women..i dont hate american girls or everybody else (is there another way to phrase that better) but i just prefer asian women also...they seem easier to talk to and there isnt much pressure for me...not much to asian girls...but thats still alot to me because i hate asking girls out...i like it right after she says yes but before that...its one of most difficult times for me..lol

aww be more brave!!!! but im kind of the same way i get real nervous asking a guy out but i get the nerves and do it! yup yup yup but the only thing i hate is that i blush
Posted on: 2008/9/8 12:25
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
Haha, one go. I do like the asian ladies. Especially the Thai girls who talk real slowly. It's very sexy.
Posted on: 2008/9/8 16:18
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
Haha, one go. I do like the asian ladies. Especially the Thai girls who talk real slowly. It's very sexy.

I do encounter a group of Thai ladies... i don't think they will talk slow, because they speak loud and fast in Thai, which i cannot understand... Its as if they were shouting at each other... but from the looks of it, they were chatting with each other, after some time it just getting really annoying... hearing some language you cannot understand, and they are shooting the words out loud and fast...

I am not discriminating against them... just a comment about the part you said, "talk real slowly"
Posted on: 2008/9/10 8:21
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:

I do encounter a group of Thai ladies... i don't think they will talk slow, because they speak loud and fast in Thai, which i cannot understand... Its as if they were shouting at each other... but from the looks of it, they were chatting with each other, after some time it just getting really annoying... hearing some language you cannot understand, and they are shooting the words out loud and fast...

I am not discriminating against them... just a comment about the part you said, "talk real slowly"

maybe he means real slow english. There is this one chinese girl that i like. She talks slow english because she can't speak it very well. Then when she doesn't understand something i ask her she just nods and smiles. It's so cute and funny.
Posted on: 2008/9/10 8:57
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
I love that. (I don't know why the Thai girls I've met talk slowly. Could be that they're from a different area or speak a different dialect than Mac's, too.)

Hey, speaking of which, I have a dirty secret about that. When I was in highschool we were supposedly getting some Japanese exchange students. I signed up for the foreign exchange student program as a female. We ended up not getting the students at all, but, hey, it could have worked. You gotta' be quick like that, guys.
Posted on: 2008/9/10 16:35
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
Hey, speaking of which, I have a dirty secret about that. When I was in highschool we were supposedly getting some Japanese exchange students. I signed up for the foreign exchange student program as a female. We ended up not getting the students at all, but, hey, it could have worked. You gotta' be quick like that, guys.

Speaking of that... my male friend, he signed for the japanese student exchange program, he ended up having a female host, which is not normal, because male should go with male and female should be with female, but he has a female host... and he stayed in her house for the whole program... He said that the host was a hot chick... lucky him........
Posted on: 2008/9/12 10:17
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

Haha, did you know that Girls are like M&M's Konni?
Posted on: 2008/9/12 19:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...6789101112...18>