<12345...30>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Movie, lets talk about movie here any movie
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
is it just me or am i the only one who hates goin to the theaters? i dont like going there..its too packed with people and the food is way overpriced...why not just stay at home with your own popcorn and soda and watch it when it comes on dvd? thats how i feel about it...yea you miss the conversation about the movie the following monday at school...big deal...thats how i get most of my movie knowledge...i tend to me a little late on them..but i see them nonetheles...but i gotta say the last one i saw was "The Bank Job" and it was really good...but a while back...im not really interested in seeing the dark knight or tropic thunder either...i guess im not very fun
Posted on: 2008/8/21 20:53
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
is it just me or am i the only one who hates goin to the theaters? i dont like going there..its too packed with people and the food is way overpriced...why not just stay at home with your own popcorn and soda and watch it when it comes on dvd? thats how i feel about it...yea you miss the conversation about the movie the following monday at school...big deal...thats how i get most of my movie knowledge...i tend to me a little late on them..but i see them nonetheles...but i gotta say the last one i saw was "The Bank Job" and it was really good...but a while back...im not really interested in seeing the dark knight or tropic thunder either...i guess im not very fun

True, the food is overpriced. xD It's ridiculous. That's why I sneak in my own food. But I don't go the theaters much. I heard so much hype about the 'Dark Knight', though the whole excitement thing hasn't struck me either.

Does anyone have any recommendations?
Posted on: 2008/8/21 21:19
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

Dang dude, that's exactly how I am...I don't even buy the DVD's...I just wait for them to come out on tv...actually no. I don't even watch them, but I tell myself "someday.. very far from now, I'll watch them" but I never get to it

the only reason why I see some movies when they come out is because I get dragged out by friends...I never planned on watching Dark night but I got dragged out...I never pay...it's like I'm a package they take

but yeah, I'm not a movie person either, I think the theater is extremely dirty...the seats always feel gross to me
Posted on: 2008/8/21 22:20
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i haven't seen dark knight yet! >.<" i know its a great movie cuz last week on saturday i went to the movie and the seat was still sold out!
Posted on: 2008/8/21 22:22
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
i haven't seen dark knight yet! >.<" i know its a great movie cuz last week on saturday i went to the movie and the seat was still sold out!

Ehh...I'm not a DC comics fan...but I guess it was pretty good

My neck was hurting like crazy when I got done watching it because I was leaning forward the whole time
Posted on: 2008/8/21 22:24
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
cuz the it was packed huh? xD
Posted on: 2008/8/21 22:29
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
No not because of that...it's just that I was into it

but yeah, it was probably packed with people
Posted on: 2008/8/21 22:34
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
lmao ic then it has to be good then
Posted on: 2008/8/21 22:51
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Yeah...I guess it's good
Posted on: 2008/8/21 22:58
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
just like u all been years I never go to theater, maybe I'am too lazy waiting to see movie I always waiting till the DVD released bout that dark knight well I've heard it was a great film too bad I didn't watch til this day and that Mummy 3, I hated Jet Li he cant even act just bam bum bam bum done not like Jackie Chan I like that guy cant fight act and got good sense of humor. Sry Jet Li Fans
Posted on: 2008/8/22 2:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...30>