GIGAcorrupt
Re: Movie Corner
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
do any of you guys know about AKIRA? it's a reallly good animated japanese film...I also heard that they're planning on making a live film of it in north america...personally I believe they shouldn't...because they're going to mess it up...just like dragon ball :/

OMG i heard about that, i was ready to just crash my head against the wall. Like whats the big deal with all of these onslaught of anime/game movies? D: DBZ= AGREED HUGE MISS seriously chi chi being a fighter bulma all...weird? and they can't even afford atleast CHEAP HAIR DYE for her?? D: i mean she doesn't even have turquoise hair. And just...EVERYONE is all....wacked D: goku...........................roshi.................................
and the fact that they made the dragon balls created by monks or "humans" isn't it suppose to be the DRAGON D: and how the dragonballs could be EXPLODING MISSILES or something like goes KABOOM ummmmm noooooo D:

_|-|o"

And.....chun li?? D:

And i heard they might do one for Neon genesis evangellion.............................

Ohh, Yes...it's all very horrible @_@ I too have heard of Evangelion. If they follow up with Akira...well...they'll ruin one of my favorite films I really wish that this wouldn't happen...specially for Evangelion O.O

Personally I find it really irritating that these sort of things are being messed up by the movie community. Chun-li is WHITE??!! O.O Dragon ball???? GEEZZ!!! messed up @.@

@Val...I read this on a website article...ohh and the story is really good. I would recomend watching it
Posted on: 2009/3/10 19:19
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I dont know why Hollywood made those anime or game into movies, about Eva yes i read the article they want to make live action for Eva.... was it done ? or just rumor

@Oscar can u give me the link for that article
Posted on: 2009/3/10 20:55
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Anyone watch Blood The Last Vampire : The Movie. Haven't watch it, to lazy to go to cinema. I only know the actress were Korean Juwoon Jun [sry for misspelled]. Was it good or not ?
Posted on: 2009/7/31 2:22
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
have anybody here seen equalibrium??

fantastic movie
Posted on: 2009/8/2 19:00
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Anyone watch Blood The Last Vampire : The Movie. Haven't watch it, to lazy to go to cinema. I only know the actress were Korean Juwoon Jun [sry for misspelled]. Was it good or not ?

Is it a live action?? O.o
Posted on: 2009/8/2 23:26
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

yes it is a live action movie.
here it go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV5ukdJFGJQ
Posted on: 2009/8/2 23:43
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

here it go

Ohh, cool ^^ it looks interesting O.O
Posted on: 2009/8/2 23:55
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

here it go

Ohh, cool ^^ it looks interesting O.O

I only know the one who direct this movie where the one who made "HERO". Don't know if this a good movie or not, it would better it is.
Posted on: 2009/8/5 3:18
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I heard from my friend, who downloads the movie, that Blood the last vampire wasn't that nice.. He said that it has no storyline, the plot is the same as the manga, but not the story...
Posted on: 2009/8/5 9:24
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Ah another crap remake
Posted on: 2009/8/5 21:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...15161718192021...30>