Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...2324252627282930>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Movie Corner
guest_Unregistered
Antichrist? I've no idea.. I'll look into it, but I'm afraid it may freak me out like 2012 and some other movies have. lolz
Posted on: 2009/12/15 10:11
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Antichrist? Seems interesting. I've always been fascinated with these kinda things. Will check it out. Watched Astroboy the other day. Of course and as expected it isn't amazing. Average, still okay.

Speaking of movies that freak people out, I guess movies which revolve around death or end of the world are freaky. 2012 and Knowing are great examples. It creeps me out in a way.
Posted on: 2009/12/18 5:13
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
Antichrist? Seems interesting. I've always been fascinated with these kinda things. Will check it out. Watched Astroboy the other day. Of course and as expected it isn't amazing. Average, still okay.

Speaking of movies that freak people out, I guess movies which revolve around death or end of the world are freaky. 2012 and Knowing are great examples. It creeps me out in a way.

Ohmigod, I loved Knowing!! Only one person I know has ever heard of it, but it was definitely one of my favorite movies of 2009. I thought it was just so well orchestrated, and even given its length it kept me fully interested the whole time. It did creep me out a bit (little dead girl, ahhhh) but it was worth the message you get at the end. ^o^

In recent movie news, I've gotta get out and see Avatar soon... a friend just saw it tonight and said, verbatim, "AWESOME. SO. AWESOME."

Haha. James Cameron.
Posted on: 2009/12/18 20:47
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Bernstein wrote:
have you guys watch "paranormal activity" its hella funny

It's stupid and funny at the same time.

The stupid thing is that the idiots NEVER closed the damn door whenever they go to sleep, in addition the girl is the target and she NEVER sleeps on the opposite end. o.O

Have you seen the critics from youtube for Paranormal Activity? The guys criticizing the movie are hella funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMj2tbe-lyI
Posted on: 2009/12/18 21:19
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Watched Avatar. I really enjoyed it. My eyes were glued to the screen. Great effects and I just love the setting! For some reason the world inside the movie reminds me a lot of a few animes and video games that I've watched and played throughout my life. It's familiar. The movie is long so if anyone hasn't watched it and plans to watch it, please go to the toilet first because you wouldn't wanna miss the exciting parts.
Posted on: 2009/12/20 4:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Oooo I saw Knowing.. I wasn't crazy about it though.

Watched the new "Bring It On: Fight to the Finish" .. Yeah.. Why's everyone like alluva sudden wannabe Mexicans? They got Christina Milian pretending to be a Cuban-American and attempting to speak Spanish in some parts and yeah.
Posted on: 2009/12/20 11:38
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
last weekend..me and my friends saw 'how to lose friends and alienate people'..at friend's house..simon pegg was super funny..lol what really got me was seeing megan fox playing actress for a movie and star as mother theresa..

i died!! british people would seriously not approve..lol
Posted on: 2009/12/21 20:34
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Toy Story 3 , cant wait to see next... the preview were nice
Posted on: 2010/1/3 3:40
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Toy Story 3 , cant wait to see next... the preview were nice

OMG I know! I saw the ad in a leaflet from the theatre and almost peed my pants.

I really wanna see Daybreakers. It looks mucho interesting. And Jackie Chan's new movie. I just love him!
Posted on: 2010/1/8 13:33
  •  Rando
      Rando
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/M/Indonesia
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
Watched Avatar. I really enjoyed it. My eyes were glued to the screen. Great effects and I just love the setting! For some reason the world inside the movie reminds me a lot of a few animes and video games that I've watched and played throughout my life. It's familiar. The movie is long so if anyone hasn't watched it and plans to watch it, please go to the toilet first because you wouldn't wanna miss the exciting parts.

yeah, i agree, the graphic is so awesome

can't wait to see prince of persia the sand of time
Posted on: 2010/1/8 18:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...2324252627282930>