Macdan
Re: Movie Corner , lets talk about movie here
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
hana yori dango the movie... looks quite nice... I hope i can watch it this coming weekend...

What there will be hana yori dango the movie, hmmm I think that movie not gonna reach my country, I hope the DVD came out

I've only watched the season 1 of hana yori dango... I have yet to watch season 2, whereby we can hear Hikki sing Flavor of Life... I suppose the movie is about what;s gonna happen after season 2
Posted on: 2008/9/5 10:16
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Another Bond movie Quantum of Solace, I think this Bond just a typical movie of bond, another hot chick, cool gadget and new adrenaline fighting. I've heard Jennifer Aniston play another movie but forgot the title.
Posted on: 2008/9/12 21:32
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Another Bond movie Quantum of Solace, I think this Bond just a typical movie of bond, another hot chick, cool gadget and new adrenaline fighting. I've heard Jennifer Aniston play another movie but forgot the title.

I don't really like to watch Bond... his stories are mostly the same? and always get the girl at the end of the movie...
Posted on: 2008/9/13 12:13
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
Anyone like Ozu's or Kurosawa's work here? I love watching old Japanese movies (well new ones too, but it is easier to find old ones) I think my favorites are "Double Suicide", "Red Beard", "Tokyo Story", and "Seven Samurai".
Posted on: 2008/9/19 13:14
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:
Anyone like Ozu's or Kurosawa's work here? I love watching old Japanese movies (well new ones too, but it is easier to find old ones) I think my favorites are "Double Suicide", "Red Beard", "Tokyo Story", and "Seven Samurai".

I dont now bout Ozu but Akira Kurosawa I like his work, my fave was red beard , Yojimbo did u know, Hollywood remake this movie... ahh forgot title was it the last man standing/ last boy scout forgot, and Seven samurai did you know Seven wonder also the remake of seven samurai western version. Surely Akira Kurosawa give influence in Hollywood movie.
Posted on: 2008/9/19 21:36
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
Thanks for the response. I think another good Japanese movie is called "The Funeral", it was made in the 1980's I think. It is really hard to find in the states. What American movies do you like? I like Sex and the City (big fan of the tv show..hehe), the first Matrix, SLC Punk, Fight Club.
Posted on: 2008/9/20 18:35
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Hmm American movie eerrr I'm not exactly movie lover hmmm think think.... well I like Die Zauberflaute, The wizard of Oz
Moby dick, Singing in the Rain, Gone with the wind. Eeeehh this make me look like an old guy Oldman V here. New movie... not new btw "A long came a spider" I prefer a movie that make me think. Btw I like all Jhonny Depp movie.
Posted on: 2008/9/20 20:16
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I like anything that is comedy... because it is relaxing to watch a comedy, ya? I can go on watching it a lot of times... Other movies like Horror or Action for example... I will have to see the plot/ or the actor... I did go into a theater once, got dragged into there, watched a 2h movie, not knowing what the movie is about...
Posted on: 2008/9/20 21:59
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
I like anything that is comedy... because it is relaxing to watch a comedy, ya? I can go on watching it a lot of times... Other movies like Horror or Action for example... I will have to see the plot/ or the actor... I did go into a theater once, got dragged into there, watched a 2h movie, not knowing what the movie is about...

Comedy huh hmm I like pirate of the carribean i think this is comedy movie with action. Horror I like Japanese horror like Ju-on , The Ring... and also resident evil which is a bit action that horror
Posted on: 2008/9/20 22:10
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

Comedy huh hmm I like pirate of the carribean i think this is comedy movie with action. Horror I like Japanese horror like Ju-on , The Ring... and also resident evil which is a bit action that horror

I think Resident Evil was more of a action movie mixed with a bit of horror, not the other way around, because i feel that i only shocked my a bit, when zombies pop out of nowhere...
Posted on: 2008/9/20 22:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...567891011...30>