•  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Movie Corner , lets talk about movie here
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

Comedy huh hmm I like pirate of the carribean i think this is comedy movie with action. Horror I like Japanese horror like Ju-on , The Ring... and also resident evil which is a bit action that horror

I think Resident Evil was more of a action movie mixed with a bit of horror, not the other way around, because i feel that i only shocked my a bit, when zombies pop out of nowhere...

Did u saw Silent Hill even that movie not popular I like it. the spooky scene when that big guy grab that lady skin in tore it apart. U know the ending really sad but great.
Posted on: 2008/9/20 23:18
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

Did u saw Silent Hill even that movie not popular I like it. the spooky scene when that big guy grab that lady skin in tore it apart. U know the ending really sad but great.

I heard it was not popular... but i've watched it already.. The part where is remembered was the hang the police lady on top of fire, and burn her alive...
Posted on: 2008/9/20 23:44
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

I heard it was not popular... but i've watched it already.. The part where is remembered was the hang the police lady on top of fire, and burn her alive...

Yup that movie spooky, I play the game but cant finish it, the puzzle so ridiculous hard.
Posted on: 2008/9/20 23:50
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

Yup that movie spooky, I play the game but cant finish it, the puzzle so ridiculous hard.

I went to read online FAQs for the game... The movie was not as scary as the game...
Posted on: 2008/9/20 23:56
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

I went to read online FAQs for the game... The movie was not as scary as the game...

the game more spooky when u play midnight and all alone.
Posted on: 2008/9/21 0:15
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

I used to be afraid of playing these type of games when i am younger, even in broad daylight... but now i'm quite numb to them... unless they pop out of the screen at me..

Zombie movies are all alike... like land of the dead, it is just another rip-off of Resident Evil... and dawn of the dead... it is like a enhanced version of land of the dead... (btw, zombies in land of the dead walks, but zombie in dawn of the dead is damn agile)
Posted on: 2008/9/21 9:56
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

I used to be afraid of playing these type of games when i am younger, even in broad daylight... but now i'm quite numb to them... unless they pop out of the screen at me..

Zombie movies are all alike... like land of the dead, it is just another rip-off of Resident Evil... and dawn of the dead... it is like a enhanced version of land of the dead... (btw, zombies in land of the dead walks, but zombie in dawn of the dead is damn agile)

28 days later, now they are some agile zombies. well technicaly there not zombies but they be crazed and infected with rage.
Posted on: 2008/9/21 13:12
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

kbomb wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

28 days later, now they are some agile zombies. well technicaly there not zombies but they be crazed and infected with rage.

And after that 28 weeks later, I like the parody dawn of the death > Shawn of the death the zombie numb when they throw a cd to him
Posted on: 2008/9/22 5:35
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
Shaun of the Dead is one of my favourite films of all time (and not just because my mate Simon is in it )

Have you seen Hot Fuzz?

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/9/28 12:12
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
I got taken to watch Eagle Eye today

It think it was pretty good
Posted on: 2008/9/28 22:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic