Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  What would you do if Hikki walked into your house and stayed there for a week?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Hikkifan75
      Hikkifan75
What would you do if Hikki walked into your house and stayed there for a week?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 13 / male / US
I would ask her for an autograph and i would sream really loud!!!!!!!!!!!

~Lucas and Claus~
Posted on: 2008/8/20 12:50
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Re: What would you do if Hikki walked into your house and stayed there for a week?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
I'd drag her around in the country/nearest cities and show her my country. And of course I'd surprise my friends that also is fans of her by taking her with me to their places. ^^

But mostly chill, I get the impression that that is somewhat something hikki do a lot and enjoys. xP
Posted on: 2008/8/20 13:49
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Re: What would you do if Hikki walked into your house and stayed there for a week?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
What wouldn't I do?
Posted on: 2008/8/20 14:42
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
I would faint twice first

Then i would take her out to eat someplace, get a picture of her and me as proof that i wasn't dreaming, and then.. try and beat her at TETRIS!!!
Posted on: 2008/8/20 16:03
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Lol thats a weird question but i would have fun doing girlz stuff and maybe play rock band!!:O
Posted on: 2008/8/20 17:12
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Lol thats a weird question but i would have fun doing girlz stuff and maybe play rock band!!:O

whoa??!! hello chii! i havent seen u on a while! i miss u!! hehehehe!

well, hikki and me could sleep on the same room! wahahaha! then i would ask her if she could teach me japanese language
Posted on: 2008/8/20 19:53
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
First I want Hikki to slap me, just to know this is not a dream,and I want Hikki make a song dedicated only 4 me so u'r all gonna be jealous then visiting Bali til her visit day over watching sunset at Sanur Beach aw its really romantic
Posted on: 2008/8/20 22:49
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Yeah, I would want her ask her to slap me hard, real hard... just to make sure i wasn't dreaming... lol

Then maybe i would be so stunned, and ask her stupid questions like "why are you here?"..

of course, take a picture of us together, so that I could tell my friend, "hey, that's me and hikki!!! and i'm not lying"
Posted on: 2008/8/21 4:45
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:

whoa??!! hello chii! i havent seen u on a while! i miss u!! hehehehe!

well, hikki and me could sleep on the same room! wahahaha! then i would ask her if she could teach me japanese language

i miss you too just getting ready for skool lol but yea i would play video games, watch movies and other stuff
Posted on: 2008/8/21 8:27
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Probably feel guilty that my house is so crappy xD

And take pictures, for certain xD
Posted on: 2008/8/21 9:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>