Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  What would you do if Hikki walked into your house and stayed there for a week?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Aralka
      Aralka
Re: What would you do if Hikki walked into your house and stayed there for a week?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Omg, I will be sooooooooooo happy ^___^
I would ask her for a song for me :)
And I would take our picture.
Posted on: 2008/8/23 15:23
Re: What would you do if Hikki walked into your house and stayed there for a week?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 17/F/Mars
I would scream with rabid happiness!
then ask for a big hug (Which I think she would do ) then tell her how much I love her music .And how much I've listened to everyone of her tracks before.(gazillions of times)
Then I would do anything (cook,clean,ect) she asked! I'd be Hikki rabid for a week strait that's for sure lol

Then after the week had past I would die from happiness .

:)
Posted on: 2008/8/23 15:31
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

UtadaHikaruFan91 wrote:
I would scream with rabid happiness!
then ask for a big hug (Which I think she would do ) then tell her how much I love her music .And how much I've listened to everyone of her tracks before.(gazillions of times)
Then I would do anything (cook,clean,ect) she asked! I'd be Hikki rabid for a week strait that's for sure lol

Then after the week had past I would die from happiness .

:)

Hahaha... You would become her slave for a week? and then die from happiness? lol... don't die, she would not like it if her fans die..
Posted on: 2008/8/29 7:04
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
hmmmm....what to do..... first take a picture with her, OF COURSE.... hmmmm on the first day i would try to make Hikki eat Our Filipino Foods and tell me what she think about it then hmm.... on the

Second day would try to take Hikki with me to school hmmm i think would be hard Hikki is not much a morning person hmmm... I have no car so Let go Commute!! oh god, I wish Hikki would not mind but then again the environment here is awful ....

Third day After school lets go drink!! I really wanna see how Hikki would act and look when she is drunk And NO!, I will not take advantage of her (Not Kidding)....

Day no. 4 I would try to teach Hikki some short Filipino phrases... And also let her teach me some of Japanese phrases...

Day no. 5 hmmmmm... I got nothing be its hikki's turn what she wants to do.....

Day no. 6 hmmmmm.... make Hikki Sign her autograph on everything on my PSP... , my TV, my Shoes, my room Wall (A very big one)....

Day no. 7.. Lets Party!! make Hikki drunk again and take photos this time and NO!, I will still not take advantage of her and NO!, I will not leak out photo

Good GOD... hayzzz I got Wild Imagination
Posted on: 2009/3/30 7:27
  •  jagamijs
      jagamijs
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16 years old, Male, I'm living in Latvia (It's in Northern Europe), Ventspils (By the sea)
Well, if you die, at least she will make a song for you, like ''Final Distance'' :D:D:D
Posted on: 2009/3/30 7:34
  •  LaxativeSong
      LaxativeSong
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 21/F/MA
Try to hypnotize her into staying and when she has to leave to visit me when she's not busy. lol That way I could hang out with her occasionally. Then I wouldn't just ask her to sing, we'd sing together even if I sing awfully and we'd sing classics like Fly Me to the Moon at the top of our lungs. After we annoy my family enough, we'll dress up in animal costumes and run around in the streets like maniacs and scare little kids. haha Just kidding.
Posted on: 2009/3/30 9:07
  •  jrockn
      jrockn
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 23/F/happiest place on earth, angriest city in America
haha.. probably "let's listen to jrock/jpop records!"
Posted on: 2009/3/30 11:25
  •  sissydaisy9394
      sissydaisy9394
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L teenager-Girl-USA
I'd scream
Posted on: 2009/3/30 12:14
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/balitmore/M
first i say i your hir we go to the club and have fun then we sit up and look at movie and tack pic and call ppl and play on there phones for kicks.
Posted on: 2009/3/30 13:11
  •  Mahalania
      Mahalania
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/F/NY
Heart problems run in my family
So.. I'm pretty sure I'd have a heartattack right there :/

Not a bad way to go tho!
Posted on: 2009/3/30 13:29
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>