Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  What would you do if Hikki walked into your house and stayed there for a week?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Re: What would you do if Hikki walked into your house and stayed there for a week?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Well i'd look at her blankly and then BAM it'd hit me that she's in front of me.

We have a guest room so i'd immediately get that ready. But dang that'd be too weird..
Posted on: 2009/3/30 15:44
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Re: What would you do if Hikki walked into your house and stayed there for a week?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
I would try to act normal....but like screaming inside...probably pass out. My mom said I almost passed out when Hikki passed me in Miami cause I was holding my breath for so long. I would just hang out with her and go get coffee everyday and talk about life. Go clubbin with her and just enjoy her company!
Posted on: 2009/3/30 16:23
  •  UtadaHikaru4Eva
      UtadaHikaru4Eva
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 15/M/Cali
I wouldnt let her sleep in my room and id sleep on the floor!

Then I Would Die infront of her Beauty
Posted on: 2009/3/30 17:51
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i would just be like OMFG!! UTADA HIKARU IS AT THE FRONT DOOR OF MY HOUSE!!! i would like invite her in, get her a nice cup of green tea and just talk about life
Posted on: 2009/3/30 22:40
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
old posts for the win
Posted on: 2009/3/31 6:30
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
I would get to know her and try to contain myself from exploding lol. but get to know her as a human being and not a artist.
Posted on: 2009/3/31 16:06
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
uhhh... probably die and go to heaven?
or, i'd, like, have her sign everything that i have then i'd, like, slap myself, and like scream EEEEK. then, like, like, i'd have her sing then play tetris with her, and then when i lose, i'd scream EEEEK again.

uh... what happened?

oh, yeah, another thing i'd interview her on what life is like in japan and all it's cultural stuff bcuz i have a project due on japan on the 11th. and then she'd like help me and i'd like scream EEEEK.

yea... im crazy and hyper right now
Posted on: 2009/4/25 8:38
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
I'm not sure. That's a difficult question...

First, I would have to contain my excitment and calmy introduce myself and ask why she has graced my doorstep and my home with her presence. Then when she said, "Cuz I'm staying for a week, beyotch" I'd be like, "Quite alright, quite... I hope you find my humble home to your liking." Then, get to know her, ask her about her songs, ask her to take pictures and sign things, ask her to look at my poems and then hope she would make a song out of one of them. Then move on to day two and hang out and stuff. Hopefully I learn a lot about her and we become friends. And ask her to send me all of the CDs of hers I don't and any other merchandise. Then hope she performs close to where I live and hope I get a backstage pass to her next concert. xD Yep...
Posted on: 2009/4/25 9:30
  •  utravelling
      utravelling
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
wow.. will be darn excited. She will get to sleep with me!! And we will stay in my room for a week and have alot of sex!!! yeah!!!! morning, afternoon and night!! Who wouldn't??
Posted on: 2009/4/25 10:17
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Quote:

utravelling wrote:
wow.. will be darn excited. She will get to sleep with me!! And we will stay in my room for a week and have alot of sex!!! yeah!!!! morning, afternoon and night!! Who wouldn't??

Haha, wow you're the first one to basically say out loud what every other guy is thinking.
Posted on: 2009/4/25 13:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>