Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  What would you do if Hikki walked into your house and stayed there for a week?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  percypenn
      percypenn
Re: What would you do if Hikki walked into your house and stayed there for a week?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L tmp
maybe just the normal stuff but i'll make sure her stay with me is as comfy as possible.

maybe we'll go out camping, fishing, biking, go to the beach, meet friends, etc. staying only in the house would definitely bore her.
Posted on: 2009/10/1 21:53
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: What would you do if Hikki walked into your house and stayed there for a week?
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
omg i don't know what my reaction would be! hahah.
aside that... i'd take her on a tour of hawaii :)
Posted on: 2009/10/1 23:34
  •  Cz96
      Cz96
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 13/F/Malaysia
xD owh I will get crazy and very HAPPY!!!
of course yea.I will bring her go eat nice food,shopping together,take pictures,chat with her,play games with her and many more !!! XD cannot thinK~
This will be very very very very very fuN!

Posted on: 2009/10/2 7:51
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i would soooo, challenge her and tetris!!
Posted on: 2009/10/2 9:15
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
First of all, I will TRY not to be overexcited.

I wanna jam music together with Hikki. It's actually one of my dreams. (lol) We'll play my favorite Hikki songs. Then after that we'll play Enter Sandman by Metallica. I wanna listen to her full cover of that song. That'll be so uberly cool.

Posted on: 2009/10/2 10:52
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
I'd be all like, "GTFO, this isn't your house!" and maybe shoot her with a gun. But I don't have a gun. But if I were American I would.

BAM!

'cause all Americans own guns, right?
Posted on: 2009/10/2 13:15
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London

????..If Utada ?walked into? Swallowtails, Hikki would stumble across Val in the middle of paramilitary musical chairs ?locked ?n? loaded? special engagement level with Val explaining?.?please Hikki don?t run! in combat level musical chairs all you need to make you fight is this little Sofa Twin Seater and the knowledge that it's more dangerous to lose than to win??...?.??anyway it your turn next to try on my Interceptor Multi-Threat Body Armour System?????bet you really can?t wait.....
Posted on: 2009/10/19 13:29
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
i prolly would s*** my pants and she would leave T_T'||

haha i prolyl would roll up a blunt and see if she would wanna smoke with me ( i doubt it tho ) or maybe listen to some music show her the tpye of music i like & i would cook her something ( more like make something i cant really cook haha )then i dont know die prolly cuz she would be smiling and stuffies >_<

i love utada <3"
Posted on: 2009/10/19 17:13
  •  suchi
      suchi
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/female/padang
I'd be really happy.
I want to karaoke with her.
Posted on: 2009/10/19 20:33
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
who woudln't! >.<
Posted on: 2009/10/19 21:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345