Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  What would you do if Hikki walked into your house and stayed there for a week?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: What would you do if Hikki walked into your house and stayed there for a week?
guest_Unregistered
I'd try to stay calm and not act like a crazy fanboy, although I doubt I could contain myself. I'd treat like a queen! But better yet, I just want to know more about her and hopefully we can be friends.
Posted on: 2009/4/25 21:06
  •  Hikki101
      Hikki101
Re: What would you do if Hikki walked into your house and stayed there for a week?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/ M/ Bangkok
Haha! Yeah I would treat her like a queen, but I guess it comes down to just getting to know each other, u know, talking and hanging out together. Maybe we can be close friends by the time she leaves. When she does leave, i would probably die right there of pure happiness, haha!
Posted on: 2009/4/25 21:44
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Male/Singapore
Well i will juz spend lots of happy time with her and hope some relationship between us appear.
Posted on: 2009/4/25 22:00
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22/M/Earth
to be honest i wouldnt know hahaha

i mean like i would invite her and prolly just chill with her and get to know her better, and then i would hope by the end of the week she would like me enough to wanna see me again and then i would ask her to marry her :D , and prolly have a song written that i would perform for her

which with the song i would hope to win her heart ^__^

much luv & I LOVE YOU UTADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace

A5UKA
Posted on: 2009/4/26 4:31
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L Not something you need to know
that depends.... would she pay for my bills?

www.youtube.com/fadcAuTra
Posted on: 2009/4/26 9:32
  •  kyosuke37
      kyosuke37
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 26/M/South East Orient
1. Make her comfortable as she arrives.
2. Compose songs with Hikki.
3. Play video games with Hikki.
4. Watch movies with Hikki.
5. Wash her used clothes.
6. Cook her favorite food.
7. Pray for her safe return to home.
Posted on: 2009/4/29 8:42
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
be a tour guide

thats it
Posted on: 2009/4/29 13:27
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16 / M / Palembang
Tell her to wash her dishes herself
Posted on: 2009/4/30 3:54
  •  autumnmycat
      autumnmycat
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/F/OH
Oh god. I think I'd probably try not to explode because of fangirlness. It would be really really hard. But then I'd try to be her friend and stuff. Then, I could call her on the phone after she left and be like "Hey Hikki. Wanna go get some coffee?" XD I don't know. I guess since it won't happen any time soon, I don't have to worry about it.
Posted on: 2009/4/30 4:05
  •  Truten
      Truten
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/UK
I would just treat her like any other person in my house and try to create a friendship. Sure there would be some questions I would like to ask but I would try to make her feel at home as much as possible.
Posted on: 2009/4/30 11:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>