Posted on: 2008/8/27 20:04
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: t.A.T.u.
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
I actually do kinda' like Origa...

The first song I heard from Origa from GITS, and she collaborate with Yoko Kanno, well Yoko also a great composer so where the place u heard Origa?
Posted on: 2008/8/28 21:24
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I like them. It reminds me of my two Ukrainian friends there so funny. Aparrently Russian is Ukrains first languge then ukrainian it's second . Yesturday Atom(don't know how it's spelled) was ragging about how computer science 110 progrmaming and problem solving is hard. It was funny. He's like dam i have to studdy for this class and my other ones are easy(I think Engineering fluid dinamics, and vector Calculus). On the bright side he gets my old books. I forgot How many asian's there are at school. It's probably almost 50% asian, most are chinese i think. It's funny watching them take notes because sometimes they can't read it so they write the first letter then skip the word, somethimes there first letter is wrong though. Haha omg then one of my profs was asian and writing in broken english, and my asian friend was like finaly something i can understand it was so funny. Sorry for going off topic.

I was looking to find my tatu CD's and apparently i don't have there first one . Must have lost it or something.
Posted on: 2008/9/4 12:15
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

kbomb wrote:
I like them. It reminds me of my two Ukrainian friends there so funny. Aparrently Russian is Ukrains first languge then ukrainian it's second . Yesturday Atom(don't know how it's spelled) was ragging about how computer science 110 progrmaming and problem solving is hard. It was funny. He's like dam i have to studdy for this class and my other ones are easy(I think Engineering fluid dinamics, and vector Calculus). On the bright side he gets my old books. I forgot How many asian's there are at school. It's probably almost 50% asian, most are chinese i think. It's funny watching them take notes because sometimes they can't read it so they write the first letter then skip the word, somethimes there first letter is wrong though. Haha omg then one of my profs was asian and writing in broken english, and my asian friend was like finaly something i can understand it was so funny. Sorry for going off topic.

I was looking to find my tatu CD's and apparently i don't have there first one . Must have lost it or something.

A bit off topic hmm Engineering fluid dynamics , vector calculus. Even I don't know bout that . when I saw t.A.t.U right now u know the short hair girls forgot the name, she lot skinnier like a skull
Posted on: 2008/9/5 23:41
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/OH
t.A.T.u. Released their new 3rd russian studio album on October 21st. Some English song were released on the album.
On its first day of release on iTunes it soared to Number #15 on the US top Pop album charts. Right now its #25 without excluding Pre-Orders. This is quite a shock that its doing that well in non Russian Speaking country's, with almost 0% promotion

Heres some english songs

A new song that is great! (RUNNING BLIND)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs23xuPyK8U

Most likely Their NEW BIG HIT! (FLY ON THE WALL)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqPFuVawbFg

Tell me what you guys think. :D
Posted on: 2008/10/23 18:40
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
"Running Blind" Ugh this song SICK man and I love it the first intro cool , this is a cool song for a gamer.

"Fly on the wall" even though the lyrics kinda so so, but its Another great song for killing some monster if I'am playing Monster Hunter

I hope they made PV

Thanks that was cool song.Projectatel
Posted on: 2008/10/23 23:27
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/OH
Glad you enjoy it!
Their new album rocks! :D
Posted on: 2008/10/28 20:12
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Lots of singer made dance album nowadays. And t.A.T.u a cool duo singer. Hmmm did they made this song or somebody made for them
Posted on: 2008/10/28 20:36
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/OH
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Lots of singer made dance album nowadays. And t.A.T.u a cool duo singer. Hmmm did they made this song or somebody made for them

t.A.T.u. aka Lena Katina, and Yulia Volkova, dont make the music themselves. They have a team of amazing song writers, producers, lyricists, composers, and managers. This group of people is called T.A. Music. :)

I wish they would write a couple songs. :/
lol
Posted on: 2008/10/30 12:50
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Yup yup I wish they make their own song
Posted on: 2008/10/31 5:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>