Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Phobia
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:
transvestites [bou is an exception]
when people get too close to me *claustrophobic ??
bugs. any kind of bugs. and spiders.
dolls. mostly the collectible kinds with those eyes that just seem to stare at you wherever you are...ehh...
dogs/puppies. not kidding, they scare me really bad.

u afraid puppy eyes maybe that eyes suck out your soul u know that kinda poster really annoy at night like what r u looking at
Posted on: 2008/8/27 23:02
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
okay, now that post was unintelligible. can anyone decipher this Pidgin language?
Posted on: 2008/8/28 3:44
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

Idle_mind wrote:
okay, now that post was unintelligible. can anyone decipher this Pidgin language?

Which post you mean what unintelligible? and what's a Pidgin language?
Posted on: 2008/8/28 5:12
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:
dolls. mostly the collectible kinds with those eyes that just seem to stare at you wherever you are...ehh...

a short drive could take me to the trannys' lair everyday
Posted on: 2008/8/28 10:37
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
Hmm, I can't stand the dark, really. I hate it. I always have a lamp on when I sleep, or the screensaver on the comp (it's on over the night as I also have music on while sleeping). The screensaver is from Hikkis website, the one with Heart Station, so it's quite pleasant to watch while falling into sleep.

Otherwise, I hate snakes, so I guess I'm lucky that we don't have any poinsonus here in Sweden :P

And sometimes I can panic while swimming when I imagine myself being dragged to the bottom by a shark. We dont have any sharks in Sweden either, but still... I can imagine very well so I sometimes even imagine the pain in the leg when a shark bite :P

What else... Ah yeah, I don't like to call someone I don't know. Like if we're ordering pizza, I never call. Even though it's my "turn" to call I wait till someone else does it. But it's no problem answering the phone even though I don't recognize the number... Dunno, it's just something about calling without really knowing what or who or how someone is gonna answer or how I (unprepared) will have to come up with good words to start the whole conversatiton. I simply just don't like it. ^^
Posted on: 2008/8/28 10:55
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:
Hmm, I can't stand the dark, really. I hate it. I always have a lamp on when I sleep, or the screensaver on the comp (it's on over the night as I also have music on while sleeping). The screensaver is from Hikkis website, the one with Heart Station, so it's quite pleasant to watch while falling into sleep.

Aww... I like being in the dark, it gives me a relaxed feeling. I'm not really afraid of anything yet, as far as I know. ._.
Posted on: 2008/8/28 13:36
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i'm a little claustrophobic. i don't like being in crowded places for too long. it gets hard for me to breathe. plus, when i was in arizona, my ex-boyfriend there would lay on top of me for no reason. i guess he was playing around, but it freaked me out to no end and i'd start crying 'cuz he wouldn't move.

spiders also scare me.

other than that, the fear section of my brain is dead other than when it comes to my daughter. for example, her room is right next to our front door. that scares me a little, but then again i'm not too worried about it 'cuz our apartment is sort of hidden.

oh, i'm also afraid to answer my cell phone nowadays. i got debt collectors calling me out the wazoo. haha.
Posted on: 2008/8/28 14:02
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:

u afraid puppy eyes maybe that eyes suck out your soul u know that kinda poster really annoy at night like what r u looking at

tiffy - you're talking about porcelain dolls?

i'm alittle superstitious about those i guess, but i've always always always heard that those things can come to life at night. so yes, they scare me also. i'll never let my daughter own one haha.
Posted on: 2008/8/28 14:04
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Ohh yes, I mean the porcelain kinds. I used to be scared of clowns, but I guess I just don't CARE for them now...I'm not actually scared of them. I dunno. OH YEAH and horror films...omg those will keep me awake at night like 48/7 LOL.

Posted on: 2008/8/28 14:19
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Godzilla scares me

no, but whe I watch horror movies, I'll jump, but not be scared and arround extreme heights I tend to get a little light headed..

but one thing that really gets me nervous are speeches infront of crowds...I can't stand those
Posted on: 2008/8/28 15:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>