•  Macdan
      Macdan
Re: Phobia
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
i just learn something new today =D

Me too... That is a term new to me, and i got the meaning of it only now, haha thanks... lol
Posted on: 2008/8/30 7:09
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
Personally, I like the idea of just forcing yourself to do whatever you're afraid of all at once, you might still be afraid of the thing afterwards, but the self confidence to confront any situation you're afraid of is worth so much more than conquering one fear you have. You can always have new frightening situations thrown at you, after all.

I thought of that too before and sometimes I try to do what I hate most just to I dunno, maybe "get better at it" or not be so afraid the next time. So I forced myself to pick up a nasty dried up millipedes, sweep up a dead bird, and kill a spider and a bunch of other things. Oh, and the orthodontics freak me out. Lol.

Posted on: 2008/8/30 17:26
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
those are just simple stuff though tiffy...but if you have like bug-phobia...then i guess thats reasonable...im thinking he's talking about real life situations...par exemple..myself...im trying to make more eye contact with people...im a type of person who cant look into a person's eyes...especially girls...(shut up...lol)...i guess its self-esteem problem but..i cant see myself overcoming that problem i guess thats what you would call it...nor building up the confidence or courage of asking a girl out with blushing immediately afterwards and/or high-tailing it...it really sucks...kinda wish i didnt have this problem
Posted on: 2008/8/30 18:26
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well there was I have high phobia but I try to stand higher n higher, n now that phobia gone but the weird thing.. I always when I look down like in the mall, I want try to jump down not to suicide of course. Just my heart beating fast n adrenaline pump up, coz the highest jump down only 3 meter's or 10 feet that I do, but of course i didn't do it cos the last time I'm injured my leg ^O^. Adrenaline freaks here
Posted on: 2008/8/30 20:46
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I kind of have a phobia of falling down... Since i was 14 after i fallen down, my right ankle has never been fully recovered... so i frequently fall down on my right... a few months back i fell down and i supposely fall onto my right shoulder and now, I am not able to hold my right arm too high... Let's not talk about falling in public will have everyone looking at you, I just don't feel like getting injured again...
Posted on: 2008/8/30 22:02
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
I kind of have a phobia of falling down... Since i was 14 after i fallen down, my right ankle has never been fully recovered... so i frequently fall down on my right... a few months back i fell down and i supposely fall onto my right shoulder and now, I am not able to hold my right arm too high... Let's not talk about falling in public will have everyone looking at you, I just don't feel like getting injured again...

Gomene Macdan-san
Posted on: 2008/8/30 22:05
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:

Gomene Macdan-san

why do you apologize for?
Posted on: 2008/8/30 22:21
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:

Gomene Macdan-san

I thought I make u remembering bout u'r injured, so I am sry
Posted on: 2008/8/30 22:26
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:

Gomene Macdan-san

I thought I make u remembering bout u'r injured, so I am sry

Nah... its ok, i'll not forget about that injury, because it bugs me everyday...

There's no need to feel sorry..
Posted on: 2008/8/31 5:38
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
I thought I wasn't afraid of heights, but arrond 2 weeks ago me and 2 friends set out to climb a mountain...arround our highest point I felt somewhat dizzy, but I forced myself to keep going

I guess we should keep trying
Posted on: 2008/8/31 11:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>