•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Phobia
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
I thought I wasn't afraid of heights, but arrond 2 weeks ago me and 2 friends set out to climb a mountain...arround our highest point I felt somewhat dizzy, but I forced myself to keep going

I guess we should keep trying

Maybe it happen coz lack of oxygen, u know in higher place the oxygen kinda low. Btw u a mountain climber wew interesting hobby
Posted on: 2008/9/1 21:44
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
I thought I wasn't afraid of heights, but arrond 2 weeks ago me and 2 friends set out to climb a mountain...arround our highest point I felt somewhat dizzy, but I forced myself to keep going

I guess we should keep trying

Maybe it happen coz lack of oxygen, u know in higher place the oxygen kinda low. Btw u a mountain climber wew interesting hobby

Well, I don't think it was a lack of oxygen...I guess it's because I'd never been put in a situation like that

but no, I'm no mountain climber...we just went on an off trail hike...that sort of ended in us going up a mountain

I just like the sence that you get...I guess you could say I seed for some "extreme" things
Posted on: 2008/9/2 0:02
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
i read that the number one fear in the uk is public speaking and the number two is death.
Weird.

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/9/2 16:23
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

neXus wrote:
i read that the number one fear in the uk is public speaking and the number two is death.
Weird.

I think I understand the 1'st one but death, why afraid of it weird all living thing will die anyway
Posted on: 2008/9/3 2:31
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
So for some people it's true that they would rather die then give a speech!

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/9/3 14:59
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Hum... i don't know if i have any phobias. Sometimes spiders scare me and i wont go near them, and other times they don't bother me at all. Like last week at the job i just quit . i was ripping down some forms, then i looked on my arm and ther was about 50 small spiders . I was wearing long sleaves so they weren't on my skin. I just thought wow i never thought this would not be scary. must have been because they didn't run fast up to my shoulder then into my cloths. They just stayed there for a bit then i brushed them off.
Posted on: 2008/9/3 15:34
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

kbomb wrote:
Hum... i don't know if i have any phobias. Sometimes spiders scare me and i wont go near them, and other times they don't bother me at all. Like last week at the job i just quit . i was ripping down some forms, then i looked on my arm and ther was about 50 small spiders . I was wearing long sleaves so they weren't on my skin. I just thought wow i never thought this would not be scary. must have been because they didn't run fast up to my shoulder then into my cloths. They just stayed there for a bit then i brushed them off.

Hmm a lot ppl afraid of spyder coz I like spyder, actualy I hate reptile, almost all reptile that thing really annoy me. coz one day there is a big gecko falling down, and it was falling at my back near my neck waaaa dammit I hate reptile since that day.
Posted on: 2008/9/5 5:54
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I am not that afraid of geckos... I fact they have been my housemates for many years...

I only hate it when they crawl into the bin looking for "food", and start running away when I go near... It kinda shocked me...
Posted on: 2008/9/5 10:03
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
one day this happen, when I walk inside my house I step something, when I look down WTH I step a gecko SPLAT that gecko dead dammit. Ewwww I wash my foot n I ask my sister to throw that gecko, hate that day.
Posted on: 2008/9/5 22:37
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
one day this happen, when I walk inside my house I step something, when I look down WTH I step a gecko SPLAT that gecko dead dammit. Ewwww I wash my foot n I ask my sister to throw that gecko, hate that day.

that's pretty disgusting... to step onto one and squash it..

Yesterday when I was going back to my office after lunch, i stepped onto a dead cockroach... and the so-called big juice gushed out... omg... that's disgusting... but look on the bright side, it is already dead...
Posted on: 2008/9/6 4:24
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>