<1...3456
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Phobia
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

that's pretty disgusting... to step onto one and squash it..

Yesterday when I was going back to my office after lunch, i stepped onto a dead cockroach... and the so-called big juice gushed out... omg... that's disgusting... but look on the bright side, it is already dead...

Lucky you step with shoes, I step that gecko bare foot waaaaaaa
Posted on: 2008/9/7 5:26
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

that's pretty disgusting... to step onto one and squash it..

Yesterday when I was going back to my office after lunch, i stepped onto a dead cockroach... and the so-called big juice gushed out... omg... that's disgusting... but look on the bright side, it is already dead...

Lucky you step with shoes, I step that gecko bare foot waaaaaaa

What's the feeling of stepping onto a gecko and squash it with barefoot? sounds kinda gross...
Posted on: 2008/9/8 4:53
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
i had to say this but im scared of a hell lot of things: loud noises, stairs, snakes (actually more of insects and reptiles), and gory images...you name it, im scared of it
Posted on: 2008/9/8 4:58
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

Erith wrote:
i had to say this but im scared of a hell lot of things: loud noises, stairs, snakes (actually more of insects and reptiles), and gory images...you name it, im scared of it

what's so scary about stairs?
Posted on: 2008/9/8 5:34
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i can see stairs being scary. like when you walk up them and it's dark and you can see through the little space between each step. Sometime it feels like someones going to grab you foot.
Posted on: 2008/9/8 14:24
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

kbomb wrote:
i can see stairs being scary. like when you walk up them and it's dark and you can see through the little space between each step. Sometime it feels like someones going to grab you foot.

yeah..i feel the same way...like my basement...those stairs are old...wooden and creepy...and its too dark down there...so everytime i go up those stairs i run up them...i feel like grouchy ol' witch or something is going to do her ridiculous laugh and grab me...but..haha..me and my imaginations...im not scared of stairs..just the ones for my house basement
Posted on: 2008/9/8 16:44
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I'm afraid of dark until now, I have to sleep with light on and my worst problem if I saw horror movie which is popular in my country, I cant sleep coz always remembering that spooky image.
Posted on: 2008/9/8 19:22
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

BlueOrca wrote:
I'm afraid of dark until now, I have to sleep with light on and my worst problem if I saw horror movie which is popular in my country, I cant sleep coz always remembering that spooky image.

Many people are afraid of the dark... But I prefer the dark because it is more cooling than in the day, hot sun, ya?

As for horror movies, I still do jump in shock because of the sound systems... a horror movie is nothing without sound... but as for the spooky images, I've got quite numb towards them... I don't have sleepless nights remembering the images
Posted on: 2008/9/9 4:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456