Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Other Language, teach us some of u'r languange
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:

Yup~ =D Words that end in 'a' are feminine and words that end in 'o' are masculine. And nope, but I know a bit of Spanish and I have relatives living in Venezuela and Spain. My parents love to watch Spanish soap opera on television. xD So I kinda learned a bit. Besides, some things in Spanish and Portuguese are similar. I heard Spanish was pretty related to Tagalong also. The word for aunt and uncle in Tagalong is pretty much the same as in Portuguese and Spanish. Except it's spelled 'tio' and 'tia'.

sou desu yo ne. I thought it was spanish, so it is Portuguese?

forever_dreamer .. Hola! Muchas Gracias. haha.

it's fun learning other languages ne??

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/8/29 9:11
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
wow this is a great thread! we can learn diff languages!... well hunter already posts the basics so ill post for some italian words that my friend taught me...

Chi?-------who?
Che cosa?----what?
quando?--------when?
ti chiam?-----what ur name?
quanti anni hai?------how old r u?
Posted on: 2008/8/29 9:25
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

Taiyou wrote:

Yup~ =D Words that end in 'a' are feminine and words that end in 'o' are masculine. And nope, but I know a bit of Spanish and I have relatives living in Venezuela and Spain. My parents love to watch Spanish soap opera on television. xD So I kinda learned a bit. Besides, some things in Spanish and Portuguese are similar. I heard Spanish was pretty related to Tagalong also. The word for aunt and uncle in Tagalong is pretty much the same as in Portuguese and Spanish. Except it's spelled 'tio' and 'tia'.

sou desu yo ne. I thought it was spanish, so it is Portuguese?

forever_dreamer .. Hola! Muchas Gracias. haha.

it's fun learning other languages ne??

Yup. xD But there are similarities between the two languages. And learning other languages is really fun. Languages always fascinated me. And it's awesome to see people sharing useful words/phrases in other languages. ^^
Posted on: 2008/8/29 9:26
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:

Bisaya-

Suga - light

ngit ngit - dark outside or close to it

On sa? - what?

On sa TO? - What's that? (Like pointing at something Example:pointing at clouds)

On sa NI? - What's this? (Like holding something in your hand, asking somebody what it is. Example: Holding weird goopy goop stuff)

Wa la - nothing

Ga on sa ka? - What are you doing?

Kita ra ta ogma - See ya tomorrow

Yah..

wah?!!!!!!!!!! are you a visayan????

taga-bisaya ka man dong?!
Posted on: 2008/8/29 9:29
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re: Other Language, teach us some of ur languange
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Josh_sting: well i guess technically its wrong but i guess for pronunciation it has to be different XD

but yea For vietnamese in its original spelling without accents is

Cam on: thank you
Chao: Hello Or if formerly its Sinh chao
Tam Biet: Good bye
Nam mo: dreaming
em/anh thuong em/anh (basically em: female and anh:male so depending on who you say it too): I love you
Ngu ngo: clueless
Ngay mai: tommorow
Bua toi: tonight
Hom sang: this morning
tuom tuop: hurry
tap luyen: practice
Chi Mai lam bai den khuya: Mai stayed up to do her homework

Obviously its kinda hard without the accents, since some of these words are high and some are low. Tell me if there's anything wrong since i haven't really brush up on my vietnamese writing (to the vietnamese people on here that is)
Posted on: 2008/8/29 10:19
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Other Language, teach us some of ur languange
guest_Unregistered
im part german . i think it's pretty close to english
was- what
ist- is
die-the
sonne- sun
ohne- without
dien- your
licht- light

and things that end with "e" make a "a" sound
Posted on: 2008/8/29 14:08
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:

Bisaya-

Suga - light

ngit ngit - dark outside or close to it

On sa? - what?

On sa TO? - What's that? (Like pointing at something Example:pointing at clouds)

On sa NI? - What's this? (Like holding something in your hand, asking somebody what it is. Example: Holding weird goopy goop stuff)

Wa la - nothing

Ga on sa ka? - What are you doing?

Kita ra ta ogma - See ya tomorrow

Yah..

wah?!!!!!!!!!! are you a visayan????

taga-bisaya ka man dong?!

Eh heh... My parents are from negros oriental and they moved over to the states to washington state, which is where i was born.

I don't know much bisaya anymore since i grew up with them speaking english more and not bisaya. They never spoke tagalog to me so i never picked it up.

Yah.. now you know
Posted on: 2008/8/29 14:21
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
whoa...there's lots of people who want to learn tagalog and korean isnt there..and i thought it was all about japanese here...but yea im korean...i have a formidable amount of korean knowledge...dont know what kinds of things pertaining to korean youre interested in learning but hey...have a question? feel free to ask here or pm me...i dont mind...and i'll do the best i can to help...but absolutely NO curse words...just in case jj asks...i already have it answered...

and taiyou...hehe i knew you had some asian heritage in you...it seemed impossible for you not to...to my perspective at least..
Posted on: 2008/8/29 19:15
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
wow there is soooo much language, which one do I have to learn first confused here I like Ayehunny country language difficult to pronounce but cool BTW I like all country language including my country. I even still learning my own country language. silly me
Posted on: 2008/8/29 21:56
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Other Language, teach us some of u'r language
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Well I learn Korean language right now, not taking class but read a book how to learn Korean language.
And from what I read Konichiwa-san can speak English, Chinese, Japanese and Korean (his mother language). Or maybe Albel want to teach me Holland language ,Soulhunter with her Philipine language, Ayehunny Swedish language and Aijin Chinese language. Also many other member from every place in the world .
Teach me or us some of u'r language here, just a simple word that easily to understand or maybe a sentence ^o^ , but of course also give the translation

well wat do u want to learn how to say??

and i can see u have my siggy right there
Posted on: 2008/8/30 4:58
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>