<12345...8>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  FunkyStrawberries
      FunkyStrawberries
Re: The end of the world
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25/ F/NY
Nah, I just believe the human race will become too overpopulated and we'll all die of disease.

But it'll probably happen after 2012.
Posted on: 2008/8/29 14:45
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
end of the world??...brr...

just thinking about this really scares the living ___ out of me...

but 2012? come on guys...no one really know when will that happen...i haven't seen that mayan calender but 2012? men, that's 4 years from now!...there are so many emails that i had received since i was high school saying that the world will end on 2000, 2004...it's already 2008 and nothing happened??!=P
Posted on: 2008/8/29 19:09
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

wholesome247 wrote:
end of the world??...brr...

just thinking about this really scares the living ___ out of me...

but 2012? come on guys...no one really know when will that happen...i haven't seen that mayan calender but 2012? men, that's 4 years from now!...there are so many emails that i had received since i was high school saying that the world will end on 2000, 2004...it's already 2008 and nothing happened??!=P

I think these so-call predictions are just hoax... because many had predicted that world will end in many different years, and nothing has happened until today...

2012... hmm... it quite ok, because it is after the youth olypmics... hahha jk
Posted on: 2008/8/30 7:15
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
the world will end soon guys even tho we don't won't to believe it but it will, everything has life also will have a end, thats just the way it is
Posted on: 2008/8/30 15:12
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
if it does end again in 2012 as stated my the mayan calendar...then im assuming that were reincarnated as different forms of life right? its the never-ending cycle...yea it might end....but i hear when something passes on...something else is reborn in return...anybody heard of that before? so if this world is destroyed by lets say a global killer asteriod...according to my theory...its possible that we can all start life over again...on a different planet? or even galaxy...

belay this if this doesnt make any sence...could be more confusing than rational..
Posted on: 2008/8/30 16:20
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 14/male/ in california on myspace
if thats true then sh1t we are gonna be in trouble, now how am i going to college in japan
Posted on: 2008/8/30 16:49
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well I heard lot of prediction, like u know Nostradamus he said the of the world 1999 n what happen none, n other prediction nothing happen too, u know that sect in all over the world they say when the end of the world. At the end they death n don't know the world still exist, this prediction just a mambo jumbo of ppl that didn't have faith of their GOD. well if u have faith in your GOD u will not concern bout this. Like Aijin said everything that have life will die.
Posted on: 2008/8/30 21:26
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
If the world is going to end... We will die together with the world... but come to think of it... It is just like reformatting your hdd, restarting everything to its "factory settings"... i wonder will there be dinosaurs again...
Posted on: 2008/8/30 21:39
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
well i think the world will be no more somewhere near future and i know the cause.
human race destroy them self's by nuclear war etc.
dunno if it is in 2012 or not and i couldn't care less because we cant stop it if it is going to happen and im not afraid to die because like ks said i believe in reincarnation.
for some reason i always say sorry to snails when i accendently step on them because IF reincarnation is the circle of life then i don't wanna be an snail
Posted on: 2008/8/31 1:07
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
if it does end again in 2012 as stated my the mayan calendar...then im assuming that were reincarnated as different forms of life right? its the never-ending cycle...yea it might end....but i hear when something passes on...something else is reborn in return...anybody heard of that before? so if this world is destroyed by lets say a global killer asteriod...according to my theory...its possible that we can all start life over again...on a different planet? or even galaxy...

belay this if this doesnt make any sence...could be more confusing than rational..

yup ur right ks-sama

the cycle is gonna start all over again =D
Posted on: 2008/8/31 2:17
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...8>