Poster Thread
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Re: The end of the world
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

S0ySauce wrote:
The Mayan calendar is surprisingly accurate but I don't think it said that the world will end in 2012, does it? I think it just suddenly ends.
Maybe some big event or revelation will happen.

It doesn't necessarily mean the end of life as we know it. If it does then it really sucks 'cause I would've just graduated high school and looking forward to the future as an adult.
Well, I never did believe in God so....

methinks a third generation, a third era

maybe a third war, or something else

dont think the negative way, it might be a good thing
Posted on: 2008/8/31 6:34
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
It can also be a wrong read prediction. It's probably just the end of the maya-people but someone misheard it and thought they said the world's end
Posted on: 2008/8/31 8:02
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
Oh didn't you guys hear? The destrution of planet earth is part of the opening cerimony for the london 2012 olympics.

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/8/31 10:24
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

neXus wrote:
Oh didn't you guys hear? The destrution of planet earth is part of the opening cerimony for the london 2012 olympics.

dang...that's going to be a memorable ceremony

no, but I was thinking about it...and well war might be what'll end it..

I would like to be a polar bear
Posted on: 2008/8/31 11:21
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

neXus wrote:

dang...that's going to be a memorable ceremony

no, but I was thinking about it...and well war might be what'll end it..

I would like to be a polar bear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wi7daz84i1U
Posted on: 2008/8/31 11:35
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I think that the Earth will go through an evolution again. Like during the Ice Age or when Dinosaurs were taken out.

I don't think that it will matter how many people choose to be eco-conscience. The end of our time is near. Maybe not while any of us are alive (and that's what I hope for), but it will end. That's logic. All things must end sometime. And if you look at history, the dinosaurs, the ice age with woolly mammoths and saber tooth tigers - all of that came to an end. Why shouldn't we?
Posted on: 2008/8/31 20:32
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
you know..dont you think its kinda sad that we know about this...and talk about it all the time...we say that its going to end sooner or later without an ounce of fear...if everything ends...then we're done for...we're gone completely from the world...and yet...we talk about it like its all good...no worries...yes i can believe that we will pass on (but only by age or by diseases etc.)...but why hasnt like those supergenius scientists and researchers thought of a solution yet? par exemple if an asteriod we're to hit the earth in 2012 through theory...dont you think that being its about 3 years and a couple of months away...they wouldve thought of an evac plan or something by now? but theyre still at square one..searching for habitable places on different planets...well only one to say at the least...and as of now...not very habitable either...

why talk about it but do nothing to prepare for such matters as this...for those believers im directing this to...arent you scared...im not totally into this case so i not worrying about it so much...so many things have been said about the world ending in 2000 but we lived on...going on 9 afterwards after a failed theory...maybe the mayan calendar is wrong possibly also...it says that is the most accurate one we have...but does it mean that we really have to trust it? it could be wrong...though time would be something terribly wrong to (censored) with..
Posted on: 2008/8/31 22:17
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
you know..dont you think its kinda sad that we know about this...and talk about it all the time...we say that its going to end sooner or later without an ounce of fear...if everything ends...then we're done for...we're gone completely from the world...and yet...we talk about it like its all good...no worries...yes i can believe that we will pass on (but only by age or by diseases etc.)...but why hasnt like those supergenius scientists and researchers thought of a solution yet? par exemple if an asteriod we're to hit the earth in 2012 through theory...dont you think that being its about 3 years and a couple of months away...they wouldve thought of an evac plan or something by now? but theyre still at square one..searching for habitable places on different planets...well only one to say at the least...and as of now...not very habitable either...

why talk about it but do nothing to prepare for such matters as this...for those believers im directing this to...arent you scared...im not totally into this case so i not worrying about it so much...so many things have been said about the world ending in 2000 but we lived on...going on 9 afterwards after a failed theory...maybe the mayan calendar is wrong possibly also...it says that is the most accurate one we have...but does it mean that we really have to trust it? it could be wrong...though time would be something terribly wrong to (censored) with..

maybe, maybe, maybe

HITLER LIVES

HE BECAME A LEVEL 9999999999999 NAZI MAGICIAN
Posted on: 2008/9/2 12:45
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
HITLER LIVES

LMAO

But seriously...
I'm not afraid of death (a painless one anyway), I have my own reasons why, but the world could be destroyed at any moment. Nuclear warheads and such. Living your life in fear is not LIVING your life. You have to take risks in everyday life. Going downstairs, for example, is a potentialy fatal risk, but it doesn't stop people doing it.

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/9/2 15:55
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

maybe, maybe, maybe

HITLER LIVES

(censored) you...that'll never happen...or~ that never did happen...keep dreaming about that hitler 'stache you want one day...

and yes i totally agree with nexus..you cant live life having too many fears...its just a mental thing...i guess everyone needs courage...its a hard thing to have nowadays...but to see people who do have it...its people that i truly admire
Posted on: 2008/9/2 18:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...8>