laijunjie14
Re: The end of the world
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
But... if you knows world is going to end, you stopped schooling/ working and do whatever you want, and after that "predicted" date, nothing happens... What are you going to do?

thats what you would say in good six letters..."f*cked"...lol

thats the best way to put it...your screwed...so abide by the rules of life...just in case

LOL
Posted on: 2008/9/15 13:04
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
I really hope it doesn't end in 2012 because I will only be a year on my own, I graduate from college in 2011. But of course your beliefs kind of depend on what you think about the universe. When I was a Christian I believe the world would end any minute. But now as a non-religious person I don't think it is going to happen in our lifetimes.
Posted on: 2008/9/19 12:55
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
A very rational reply there!

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/9/20 6:39
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:
I really hope it doesn't end in 2012 because I will only be a year on my own, I graduate from college in 2011. But of course your beliefs kind of depend on what you think about the universe. When I was a Christian I believe the world would end any minute. But now as a non-religious person I don't think it is going to happen in our lifetimes.

Don't really care about when is the exact day the world's gonna end, as long as you live everyday with no regrets, even if it ends tomorrow, it doesn't matter, ya?

sigh... i'm talking about living everyday with no regrets... Then i realized that, there's still a lot of things that i have not done, yet...
Posted on: 2008/9/20 7:07
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:

it will not end in 2012

unless the sun burns itself up, which probably won't happen soon, the world is NOT going to end

its getting ridiculous already

i googled "the end of the world" and seen so many reports, and none turned convincing

sorry to the people with religions, but you create your own path, not something above which you call God.
Posted on: 2008/9/21 3:45
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:

it will not end in 2012

unless the sun burns itself up, which probably won't happen soon, the world is NOT going to end

its getting ridiculous already

i googled "the end of the world" and seen so many reports, and none turned convincing

sorry to the people with religions, but you create your own path, not something above which you call God.

OK, OK, you are most likely 99.9999999% right, I was being a bit silly.

Regarding religion, I used to Christian, now I am non-religious not believing in God (long story, ask me if you want to know). I am getting tired of people telling me I am going to go to hell. *not like anyone here has but where I live they have* I think some people are so consumed with not going to hell they are making there own lives hell. OK, i'll be quiet now.
Posted on: 2008/9/21 17:34
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Just using common sense, I'm pretty sure the world isn't going to blow up in 4 years or whatever, and it doesn't really have anything to do with being a Christian or not.

Posted on: 2008/9/21 18:23
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:
Just using common sense, I'm pretty sure the world isn't going to blow up in 4 years or whatever, and it doesn't really have anything to do with being a Christian or not.

yeah, i kind of went on a rant there. My responses largely depend upon the time of day I am writing and what is on my mind. I sometimes speak (or in this case, write) before thinking

Sorry for putting that whole thing ranting about people telling me I am going to hell. I have realized that I shouldn't have put that and there is alot of hurt behind that. I don't hate people who believe in religions or I guess even people who tell me I am going to hell. I guess I am reacting against alot of things going on in my life. Ok I am going to quit revealing my inner most hurts and thoughts.
*goes away and shuts up*
Posted on: 2008/9/22 14:46
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...5678