ya know, i'm very very surprised this thread is not going off topic

OR IS IT?
Posted on: 2008/9/5 12:09
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Re: The end of the world
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
i personally dont believe it'll end in 2012 becuz man cant predict when God decides to end it... for all we know the Lord could come tomorrow... though i kinda hope it'll be a while from now since i havent even gotten to drive yet
Wandering around in silent wonder."
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2008/9/5 16:06
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
So basicly the belief is that in 2012 the world will pass through the center of the unaverse. They believe this might have a effect similer to that of the seasons changing. the only difference is instead of happening slowly it happens fast. However, the seasons don't change the polar axis do. This will cause the planet to stop spinning and spin the other way. Which then causes all the water to flood one part of the world then sway back and flood the other. At least thats my understanding about whats ment to happen on 2012. Then again in the bible God says he will not destroy the planet again by water so... That means this can't happen right.
Posted on: 2008/9/6 3:36
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

kbomb wrote:
So basicly the belief is that in 2012 the world will pass through the center of the unaverse. They believe this might have a effect similer to that of the seasons changing. the only difference is instead of happening slowly it happens fast. However, the seasons don't change the polar axis do. This will cause the planet to stop spinning and spin the other way. Which then causes all the water to flood one part of the world then sway back and flood the other. At least thats my understanding about whats ment to happen on 2012. Then again in the bible God says he will not destroy the planet again by water so... That means this can't happen right.

its not always like the books say...yes thats divine info but...hmm...lets hope not...scary thought too..
Posted on: 2008/9/6 15:30
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
What about next wednesday when the start up the Hadron Collider aka "the big bang machine"? There is a small possibility it will create a black hole and destroy the solar system!

Which would be a hell of a way to go...

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/9/7 16:21
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Send me an e-mail if that happen in 10 sept ^o^
Posted on: 2008/9/7 20:55
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Send me an e-mail if that happen in 10 sept ^o^

hahaha... that's a good one... but if that really happen, nobody will have the mood to type an email, rather there's no time...

You wouldn't have the time to read the email either...
Posted on: 2008/9/8 4:15
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
this end of the world topic has been quite popular on a number of forums.

i can't put my finger on what exactly what i feel when i read all this.

the first time i read all the theories about 2012, i couldn't sleep for one whole night, thinking about the horrors, then it came to me.

for all the people who believe in god out there. i believe that how you end up dying depends on the kind of person you were in your life. when god loves this person a lot, he wouldn't want them to suffer, right? so i guess if the world DOES end (lets say by a nuclear war) maybe the good people would die on impact or something (no pain) and the bad people would die from radiation poisoning or something. and if the person repents, i guess that god would take that person up to heaven immediately i guess. (something like karma, but not quite karma)

but again, this is only the thinkings of a bored-fourteen year old, who will be 18 in 2012.
Posted on: 2008/9/8 4:43
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Erith wrote:
this end of the world topic has been quite popular on a number of forums.

i can't put my finger on what exactly what i feel when i read all this.

the first time i read all the theories about 2012, i couldn't sleep for one whole night, thinking about the horrors, then it came to me.

for all the people who believe in god out there. i believe that how you end up dying depends on the kind of person you were in your life. when god loves this person a lot, he wouldn't want them to suffer, right? so i guess if the world DOES end (lets say by a nuclear war) maybe the good people would die on impact or something (no pain) and the bad people would die from radiation poisoning or something. and if the person repents, i guess that god would take that person up to heaven immediately i guess. (something like karma, but not quite karma)

but again, this is only the thinkings of a bored-fourteen year old, who will be 18 in 2012.

i dont think GOD is a type of person who'll allow someone to suffer...he loves everyone no matter what deed you did...as long as you repent for all your sins...you'll be forgiven and welcomed to his kingdom...and i doubt the world will end as early as next wednesday...its too soon...hopefully a malfunction on their experiments will occur and let us live a bit longer...hopefully...*sweats
Posted on: 2008/9/8 16:48
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
1 more day ^o^, and I think ppl thinking too much bout this end of the world. As I always said Death is a beautiful thing, I am happy being alive til now, so does it matter if that happen. If GOD will that happen so be it, we cant say " please don't do that, I wanna stay here more longer " . We cant againts GOD will, just trust u'r religion more, what it said in your Bible, Al Quran, Tripitaka, Taurat, Zabur and all other religion guide book. C'mon Guy's don't think this 2 hard.
Posted on: 2008/9/8 19:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678>