Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: The end of the world
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
I never said death was an ugly thing.

I think the state of death is a really pretty thing. Imagine being at peace where no one can ever hurt you again.

What i worry about is the process of dying.
Posted on: 2008/9/9 0:00
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Sorry to tell you this guys, but......the end world is near.....more near than you can expect.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/689010/End_Of_The_World_Coming_Next_Week.html

Good bye everyone. You've been great.
Posted on: 2008/9/9 0:18
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Sorry to tell you this guys, but......the end world is near.....more near than you can expect.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/689010/End_Of_The_World_Coming_Next_Week.html

Good bye everyone. You've been great.

I am actually aware of this happening... But I am not afraid to die... I just feel that I have many things I have not done... but never mind... cos' I am not alone

Goodbye!!! Adios!!! lol
Posted on: 2008/9/9 4:34
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
haha that was a great satirical piece. ^^

anyway, the end of the world isn't happening soon. Nor in the near future.
Posted on: 2008/9/9 7:27
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
and we have scholars in high places to come up with sh1t like that
Posted on: 2008/9/9 9:51
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Lol one day more to our inevitable doom?
Posted on: 2008/9/9 16:31
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Whoa!
Posted on: 2008/9/9 16:40
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/M/California,USA
i been a ninja on this site..just watchen and finally thought..imma sign up..but yo

i think personally that the worlds most likely to end by mankinds own doing..and if it does,i wont worry about it..why?odds are itll happen late in my lifetime or long after im gone..especially if its a natural cause..

as far as the life being obliterated and being reborn..im with that,matter cant be destroyed..the elements that make everything eventually decay but dont dissapear..so..if life on earth as WE know it is DECIMATED..the "life force"spirit,matter,energy whatever you choose..it has to go somewhere..and something has to come from it

and if the world ended..id hope id got to heaven or wherever we go thats possibly good..im not crazy about die'n but i aint scared of it cuz ive come to grips with my mortality..and been damm near its limits X_X;

thats just me tho lol
Posted on: 2008/9/9 18:34
UtadaNet Regular
i been a ninja on this site..just watchen and finally thought..imma sign up..but yo

i think personally that the worlds most likely to end by mankinds own doing..and if it does,i wont worry about it..why?odds are itll happen late in my lifetime or long after im gone..especially if its a natural cause..

as far as the life being obliterated and being reborn..im with that,matter cant be destroyed..the elements that make everything eventually decay but dont dissapear..so..if life on earth as WE know it is DECIMATED..the "life force"spirit,matter,energy whatever you choose..it has to go somewhere..and something has to come from it

and if the world ended..id hope id got to heaven or wherever we go thats possibly good..im not crazy about die'n but i aint scared of it cuz ive come to grips with my mortality..and been damm near its limits X_X;

thats just me tho lol
UtadaNet Regular

thats just me tho lol
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678>