A/S/L 14/male/ in california on myspace
my favorite anime is called shigofumi how bout everybody else
Posted on: 2008/8/31 20:47
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Re: anime
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
I use to watch Inuyasha until it ended abuptly lame..

Full metal alchemist and bleach are my favorites.

But really, I LOVE Avatar: the last airbender. That is by far the BEST anime I've ever seen. It has everything: Witty jokes, Wicked action, hilarious humor (didn't i mention that?), love that's not real cheesy and dramatic, and of course ACTION!!

None of that running while talking for 1 minute and then a close up of a clash of swords or fists and then more screaming. Avatar is the real deal.
Posted on: 2008/8/31 21:54
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
ive tons...i can say that my fave is bleach...histugaya toshiro and matsumoto rangiku...the best captain asst. captain in all of the soul society hands down...

then i like gundam seed, whistle!, battle royale, i read some of inuyasha and liked it...some hikaru no go..and hunter x hunter...i just dont them that much anymore for some reason...theyre laying on my desk but its just there...havent opened one in like a month..
Posted on: 2008/8/31 22:08
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
Hmm. Equally good, on the first place is: FMA, Hunter x Hunter, Hikaru no GO, FMP and InuYasha (though I'm still workin' on it, I have seen ~130 episodes then my harddrive crashed so I've been waiting for it to be repaired for a month now T_T been looking on j-doramas in the meanwhile.

Close after is: Gravitation, Elfen Lied and Great Teacher Onizuka
Posted on: 2008/8/31 23:08
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i have alot also but if i gonna pic one is gonna be Dragonball Z and then Naruto ^^V
Posted on: 2008/9/1 2:08
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
The anime that i really like a lot is a pretty old one, it is yu yu hakusho... It was the first anime that i watch, and i like it a lot... Followed by School Rumble because the plot is just too funny...
Posted on: 2008/9/1 4:38
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
For some reason I never cared too much for anime...

Posted on: 2008/9/1 10:28
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
chobits for life :P
Posted on: 2008/9/1 10:30
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 14/male/ in california on myspace
i also like fma,fmp,chobits,naruto,dbz,cowboy bebop,avatar,bleach,yu yu hakusho and any anime in the world
Posted on: 2008/9/1 10:47
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
My favorites *obviously a lot lol* but i say, Rurouni kenshin, sayonara zetsubou sensei, Code geass, Basilisk, Seven samurai, gankutsuoh, wolf rain, Trinity blood, well thats some of the few that i like XD besides the one that already is listed *points upward*
Posted on: 2008/9/1 14:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...14>