<1...1011121314>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: anime
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
would anybody recommend jyu oh sei? im debating whether to take a look at it after hearing te wo tsunaide...ive never even heard of it but it looks somewhat interesting
Posted on: 2009/2/13 17:38
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
i heard it was really good, and i'm planning to watch/read it too XD
Posted on: 2009/2/14 10:06
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
I'm liking Blood+. :D

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/2/15 3:59
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
recently i watch "Chibi Maruko Chan" a very old anime, they played again XD, I like the story its so simple
Posted on: 2009/3/15 20:45
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
And I think there is a live action for that anime.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/3/15 21:27
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
yep i bought the dvd , its very funny to watch, well maruko not as cute as in the anime XD
Posted on: 2009/3/15 21:46
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 Male
The ones I like are..

Inuyasha, Cardcaptor's, Cardcaptor Sakura , FLCL, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, Sailor Moon, Tsubasa:RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Neon Genesis Evangelion, D.N.Angel, Chobits, Paranoia Agent, Wolf's Rain, Cowboy Bebop, Gravitation, Tenchi Muyo Ryo-Ohki, Tenchi Universe, Fruits Basket, and Air.

I'm a anime addict
Posted on: 2009/3/24 11:38
  •  fanforeverFx2
      fanforeverFx2
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I don't know if this is a favorite but I can't stop thinking about the anime I've seen along time ago called "Kanokon". I would have to say it has mostly perverted scene but its extremely funny and it gets me thinking about stuff
Posted on: 2009/3/24 11:47
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I wouldn't call myself an "addict," per se. But I have seen my fair share of anime out there.

Cowboy Bebop is a must watch for any anime fan, IMO.

Neon Genesis Evangelion is one of my favorites of all time. I was totally freaking out because of the new Rebuild of Eva movies, and then to hear Utada Hikaru's new song Beautiful World on the trailer was a double win for me.

I'm just finishing a newer anime called Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, and it is easily one of, if not, THE most epic anime I've ever seen: funny looking but cool mechas, awesome battles, moving speeches, the most Bdass character to grace the anime world, and of course, the famous and inevitable "Gainaxing" woman lead to get the fanboys in a tizzy... (google Gainaxing if you don't know what it means, but its SO TRUE in all of their works.) Gainax hasn't put out an anime that I haven't liked yet.
Posted on: 2009/3/24 13:49
  •  tokyosista
      tokyosista
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/NJ
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann was awesome...so much craziness mixed with cool characters and weird ass machine robots...gotta love it XD

My favorite anime I just finished is Code Geass (both seasons).

I'm still watching Darker than Black (so far so good).

I miss the NANA series. I wish they could bring it back, but the manga is still going, so maybe that's why. The story is so far alright...I'm hate the wait for the next chapters to come out translated.
BLEACH...hmm...it's taking so long, that I've missed a lot of what's going on, but I'll eventually get back into it...I guess :/

Gundam 00 is great! Cowboy Bebop & Akira are classics! All Hayao Miyazaki films are love! Sailormoon & DBZ were my first animes, and ruined horribly.>_<
Posted on: 2009/3/28 8:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...1011121314>