•  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: anime
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Yeah..I'm one ot the people that says Avatar is not an Anime

My favorites would have to be..

Mobile Suit Gundam(execpt seed and seed destiny...which some people like XD). Kira was supposed to die so many times but the diredctor liked him so much that he kept him alive...Athrun was supposed to end up with some lost limbs and destiny, I just greatly dislike

Death note was good also...I read all of the end before I wathced it...Kira's laugh was awesome *got an mp3 of it just for the heck of it *

Eureka Seven...I just liked it but it was good too

Samurai Champloo music..

Neon Genesis Evangelion, Though it confused me like crazy it's an anime I'll always like..even though it can be pretty twisted at times *got to watch the new films *

FLCL...Fooly Cooly, It was way too short, but it was good..funny and action packed

GITS Stand alone Complex is another I like

and...well, naruto I liked, but I stopped watching because I hate all the filler episodes and bleach...that one's ok too. Inuyasha was kinda lame...because of the ending...I never finished watching Tenjou Tenge and DEARS

ohh!! another of my faves would have to be READ OR DIE

*sorry for all the emoticons @_@ ...I guess I'm somewhat hyper*

Well bout that, Gundam heck yeah that seed and destiny was the worst gundam. they imitating almost all old school gundam especially Gundam gp03 Dendodrium, dammit that the best gundam ever, but they make it meteor type

Well I watch Eva the movie and after that I dont want to see it more... soo confusing.
Eureka seven I dont know bout the anime, but I played he game
Posted on: 2008/9/5 6:17
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I wasn't a gundam fan myself... all i thought about gundam was robots and machines crushing into each other, and self-destruct... and the main character always have a new toy to play with...
Posted on: 2008/9/5 10:22
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I was wondering.... u know manga Vagabond from mangaka Takehiko Inoue, the one who make Slam Dunk. I hope that manga become Anime that's a great manga btw.
Posted on: 2008/9/5 23:00
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

back then i watched every morning..sailor moon and samurai pizza cats..anyone remember or seen samurai pizza cats...speedy...(something) anchovi, and polyester...ah~ the good ol days...hehe...my favorite show as a kid...

WTH?!? OMG!! Samurai pizza cats! I use to watch that show at 5:00 in the morning! That, then either megaman or Iron man came on.

The ol' megaman cartoon was fun back then but now i look at it.. eessh.
Posted on: 2008/9/6 17:50
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

back then i watched every morning..sailor moon and samurai pizza cats..anyone remember or seen samurai pizza cats...speedy...(something) anchovi, and polyester...ah~ the good ol days...hehe...my favorite show as a kid...

WTH?!? OMG!! Samurai pizza cats! I use to watch that show at 5:00 in the morning! That, then either megaman or Iron man came on.

The ol' megaman cartoon was fun back then but now i look at it.. eessh.

oh you were lucky...i had to wait til the weekend to watch megaman beat down on cutman everyweek...after samurai pizzacats was beast wars...remember that? oh man...i loved mornings back then...never missed a show of beast wars...i watched every single episode of every season
Posted on: 2008/9/6 20:18
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

Well bout that, Gundam heck yeah that seed and destiny was the worst gundam. they imitating almost all old school gundam especially Gundam gp03 Dendodrium, dammit that the best gundam ever, but they make it meteor type

Well I watch Eva the movie and after that I dont want to see it more... soo confusing.
Eureka seven I dont know bout the anime, but I played he game

Yeah, seed sucked. almost everything that got shot off a mobile suit went "nuclear" everything was a dramatic explosion but, still...I've got the 3 movies that came out...just because I'm a gundam fan .
it was also a gundam rip off...trying to copy newtypes, old characters, mobile suits and story lines.

Which one's your favorite gundam show?

Yeah, Evangelion is pretty messed up, it confused the life out of me, but I still like it...I still try to understand it, it's a very complicated anime

...luck you...getting to watch it, there's 3 movies in total. I'm guessing you watched 1.0 you are not alone *the others have'nt come out yet*
Posted on: 2008/9/6 22:15
  •  catseye528
      catseye528
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 30/Only if you want to/A mountain somewhere in Arizona
Hey Giga if you want to understand NGE a bit better try reading the "Dead Sea Scrolls". They are the oldest and most complete version of the Old Testament of the Bible...
NGE uses them heavily for the back story.
An old friend of mine actually got a translated copy and started comparing things.
He said it was bizarre how interconnected everything was and while he did get a better understanding he was even more confused afterwords.

What do you mean by there are mountains in Arizona?
Posted on: 2008/9/6 23:59
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
minky momo
Posted on: 2008/9/7 4:45
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Yeah, seed sucked. almost everything that got shot off a mobile suit went "nuclear" everything was a dramatic explosion but, still...I've got the 3 movies that came out...just because I'm a gundam fan .
it was also a gundam rip off...trying to copy newtypes, old characters, mobile suits and story lines.

Which one's your favorite gundam show?

Yeah, Evangelion is pretty messed up, it confused the life out of me, but I still like it...I still try to understand it, it's a very complicated anime

...luck you...getting to watch it, there's 3 movies in total. I'm guessing you watched 1.0 you are not alone *the others have'nt come out yet*

Hmm my fave gundam maybe old school gundam, such RX 78 one year war most original and the storyline u know when Lala Sun save Char Aznable with her aircraft... huaaaaa Amuro kill her. Gundam Zeta, a lover fight between Kamiru Bidan and Four Masamune. man... that day storyline really good, and I also like God Gundam that's the most stupid Gundam ever I like all gundam anime of course before Seed

Yah NGE really controversial human againts GOD just like Xenogears ,which is the studio who make it the same studio.
Posted on: 2008/9/7 4:56
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

catseye528 wrote:
Hey Giga if you want to understand NGE a bit better try reading the "Dead Sea Scrolls". They are the oldest and most complete version of the Old Testament of the Bible...
NGE uses them heavily for the back story.
An old friend of mine actually got a translated copy and started comparing things.
He said it was bizarre how interconnected everything was and while he did get a better understanding he was even more confused afterwords.

I've heard that... actually I saw on tv, they say we can see "Dead Sea Scrolls" in museum. I forgot the country... was it Israel or Egypt... forgot
Posted on: 2008/9/7 4:59
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...14>