AnimeLunatic01
Re: anime
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
ROLO?! WHY?! HE.....

[SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG TIME!!!!!!]

he killed you know who!!!!!

[END SPOILER]

And yeah, I much prefer the Guren over Lancelot cause of the awesome right hand.
Posted on: 2008/9/9 23:41
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
ROLO?! WHY?! HE.....

[SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG TIME!!!!!!]

he killed you know who!!!!!

[END SPOILER]

And yeah, I much prefer the Guren over Lancelot cause of the awesome right hand.

I know there are many people that doesn't like rolo, but to me he's one of my most favorite characters D:
Even if he did killed you know who, for me in some ways i can understand from his perspective.
SPOILER
and yes guren's right hand is awesome, along with those extra parts towards the end XD wings,etc.!
Posted on: 2008/9/10 10:16
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
spoiler makes no sense... the thing detonated before he could do it.

Also lancelot wins because of super hax plot armor.
Posted on: 2008/9/10 10:26
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Actually no. Lloyd himself upgraded the Guren to be even stronger than the Lacelot by giving its right arm with more abilities. At Lacelot's stage right now, it has no chance of beating Guren.

However, im still sad that Kallen isn't working for Lelouch anymore and the Guren is now an enemy.
Posted on: 2008/9/10 18:47
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Whaaaaa to much spoiler u ruin it all, man that's it I will not watching this anime again, after all the spoiler.
Posted on: 2008/9/10 21:12
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Do you even know who Rolo is?
Posted on: 2008/9/10 21:22
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
No, I watch the subbed episode. So if you are watching Adult Swim's Code Geass, you are FAR behind from Code Geass in Japan. I guess its probably because of the fact that Adult Swim's Code Geass is only on its first season while Japan is one its 2nd.

No, I don't watch code geas...I just know that Adult swim is showing it...so I thought you were watching it there XD
Posted on: 2008/9/10 22:18
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Actually no. Lloyd himself upgraded the Guren to be even stronger than the Lacelot by giving its right arm with more abilities. At Lacelot's stage right now, it has no chance of beating Guren.

However, im still sad that Kallen isn't working for Lelouch anymore and the Guren is now an enemy.

Yaaaa and that last episode was definitely surprising at the end D: but ya such a bummer about guren. But i think Kallen's name is suppose to be spelled "karen" but since japanese tend to say the english stuff more like engrish, so i think its actually spelled "karen" but the way they pronounce it is "Kallen" D:
Posted on: 2008/9/11 12:52
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Whatever. Shes my favorite female character in the show so it don't matter to me.
Posted on: 2008/9/11 17:05
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:

I'm talking about the pilots more than the knightmares :P

tbh I'm more of a lelouch fan over a karen/suzaku fan, but there's no way he'd win in a one on one knightmare with either of those two.
Posted on: 2008/9/11 20:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...14>