Poster Thread
  •  forever_dreamer
      forever_dreamer
Re: What if Hikki was twin ^o^?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L Forever Young XD/F/Bunny-Chocolate-Ice Cream Land
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
I actually had a dream of something like that sometime ago!

The dream was where Utada had a younger sister that was extremely overshadowed by her incredibly bright and shining older sister.

In my dream, i was watching TV and utada was performing in her UU06 concert and she just finished singing. The stadium lights up and the cameras look around at the crowd and on Tv, another Utada Hikaru (except she had her long hair, around the time of exodus look) was found in the stands!

Everybody in the camera crew went EHHHHHHH???!!! Another Utada hikaru??? Could this be her older sister? And the one who just performed is the younger sister?

EHHHHHHH???!!

Everybody started rumors that the Older Hikaru wrote most of the lyrics for her younger sister. Others just felt that the older sister just wanted to see her younger sibling perform.

At the end of my dream, the older hikki announced that she did help her sister with some songs but mostly just helped her rise up in the music scene.

Nutty dream huh?

That's a really cool dream!

It would be pretty cool if Hikki had a twin but I agree that her unique persona cannot be replicated.
Posted on: 2008/9/9 12:35
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
SwallowTail your sig reminds me a lot of my dream! Younger sibling Utada Hikaru(left) vs. the older sister, Utada(right).

Perfect!
Posted on: 2008/9/15 23:43
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
SwallowTail your sig reminds me a lot of my dream! Younger sibling Utada Hikaru(left) vs. the older sister, Utada(right).

Perfect!

Josh I envy you dreaming about Hikki and her twin wonder can I dream bout her more
Posted on: 2008/9/16 20:15
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:

Perfect!

Josh I envy you dreaming about Hikki and her twin wonder can I dream bout her more

Maybe i dream about her a lot because i listen to her music everyday. Like only her music.. and very rarely anything else. I just don't get tired of it..

Couple nights ago(in my dream) she was hanging out with some of my friends in a car, just clowning around, throwing jokes left and right. She was hilarious!
Posted on: 2008/9/16 23:40
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Maybe i dream about her a lot because i listen to her music everyday. Like only her music.. and very rarely anything else. I just don't get tired of it..

Couple nights ago(in my dream) she was hanging out with some of my friends in a car, just clowning around, throwing jokes left and right. She was hilarious!

Dude I'm getting curious,coz I do that too... listening 2 Hikki song everyday watching Hikki funny moment when got time. Aaaahhh I think u stole all my dream jk jk.
Posted on: 2008/9/17 7:25
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I did not have dreams about Hikki... or rather i did not have any dreams at all when i sleep... but i hope that i can dream about Hikki telling me a joke... hahaha
Posted on: 2008/9/17 9:06
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
I did not have dreams about Hikki... or rather i did not have any dreams at all when i sleep... but i hope that i can dream about Hikki telling me a joke... hahaha

^o^ I just dreaming bout Hikki weeks ago, but right now I didn't got any dream. Hmmm maybe Josh steal any dream that related 2 Hikki jk jk
Posted on: 2008/9/17 9:31
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:

^o^ I just dreaming bout Hikki weeks ago, but right now I didn't got any dream. Hmmm maybe Josh steal any dream that related 2 Hikki jk jk

HAHAHHA!!!

Hey josh, how do you steal a dream??? teach me?
Posted on: 2008/9/17 9:33
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Please stay on topic guys.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/9/17 23:49
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Eeeeeeehhh.... Gomen gomen soulhunter well actually we were talking why josh got dream bout Hikki but we didn't have. Josh got also a dream hikki was twin ^o^.
Posted on: 2008/9/18 4:57
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>