Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Hikkis second voice lyrics...
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well here it is the site http://www.syntrilium.com/ hopefully can help. There is free download.... what already 2.5 mine still 2.0 hmm I just use this software a month so not really understand with this. If u cut the vocal, u can make karaoke mode. I'm trying how 2 cut the music soo u can hear only Hikki voice.

well actually macdan told me bout what Hikki said in passion it was backward and I backward the song with this tool also and it is hidden lyrics ^o^ not a hidden message.
Posted on: 2008/9/7 20:40
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Re: Hikki
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Well here it is the site http://www.syntrilium.com/ hopefully can help. There is free download.... what already 2.5 mine still 2.0 hmm I just use this software a month so not really understand with this. If u cut the vocal, u can make karaoke mode. I'm trying how 2 cut the music soo u can hear only Hikki voice.

well actually macdan told me bout what Hikki said in passion it was backward and I backward the song with this tool also and it is hidden lyrics ^o^ not a hidden message.

I don't know how to use the software...
Posted on: 2008/9/8 7:33
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
ive posted this 'hidden lyrics' in my multiply site. here's my link:

http://roovette12.multiply.com/music/item/3/Discovered

ive editted it on nero so it doesnt sound good but the lyrics " TONIGHT TONIGHT I DONT WANNA BE ALONE TONIGHT" is heard more than the main lyrics (bridge of keep trying)
Posted on: 2008/9/8 9:43
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
My simple step using Cool Edit Pro,

>Click wave icon under word file, u wil go 2 multitrack.
>Insert Song.. Go to insert-wave from file n open.
> If u want 2 edit double click that song in multitrack, u will entered edit view.
>If u want to add effect there is effect option,u can do invert, reverse an other option try it.
In amplify there is amplitude, u can boost the music or cut down.
>Click Favorite there is option cut vocal, fade in, fade out and chamber reverb. U know what 2 do ^o^. after finish u can save it. Of course different file don't at Hikki song ^o^.

> 4 mixing u can do in multitrack add more music, before that click M in left side there M green button (mute).so u can hear u song without disturbed.Put the under the first track soo u'r not confuse.

>U can also record your voice, there R red button put the track in empty place soo that track only u'r own voice, of course u must have sound card and mic.use the down right button in play option to record. U can add effect in edit view just double click it.

After finish. U can save it one by one in edit view or in multitrack u can save at{Save session as}. U'r voice and music will be in the same place. Almost forgot u can cut and put u voice in the right place ,drag it copy and put it in different tack in multi track. Use the directional button to change which track and then there is word paste only the selected music.

That's it, I'm still learning also forgive me if I do some mistake please correct me.

Posted on: 2008/9/8 20:17
  •  forever_dreamer
      forever_dreamer
Re: Hikki's second voice' lyrics...
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L Forever Young XD/F/Bunny-Chocolate-Ice Cream Land
Quote:

roovette04 wrote:
last night, i accidentally used my broken headset instead of my favorite one..(coz they have the sa,e colors gah!)... as i played hikki songs at my phone,i notice that i used my broken headset.. as it's result, the output of the sound quality is only a one-way-stereo outpu.. (reverse term for the stereo surround sound).. it can only produce 'minus-one-like' sounds like.,.. only the 2nd voice and the instruments without the drums.. i actually enjoyed listening to it coz hikki's second , third, to 4rth voice is really amazing!

but when i bump to hikki's "Keep Trying" song,.. i was really surprised that i heard some lyrics that cannot be heard if i will use a surround sound stereo headset..

i dunno if anyone of you already knew about this or if any lyric sites has this lyrics but i want it to share with you...

at the keep trying bridge, theres a second voice lyrics saying..

"TONIGHT.... TONIGHT....I DONT WANNA BE ALONE TONIGHT"...

has anyone of you already heard of it? try listening to a half-plugged earphone/headset/earpiece... u can hear this lyrics on keep trying...

it starts on the word "Ukishizumi"

"Donbura koko yo no naka
UKISHIZUMI ga hageshii na
Donna toki de mo
Kachi ga kawaranai no wa tada anata"

Hmmmmm I didn't know that! Maybe I will try it!
Posted on: 2008/9/9 12:38
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
My simple step using Cool Edit Pro,

>Click wave icon under word file, u wil go 2 multitrack.
>Insert Song.. Go to insert-wave from file n open.
> If u want 2 edit double click that song in multitrack, u will entered edit view.
>If u want to add effect there is effect option,u can do invert, reverse an other option try it.
In amplify there is amplitude, u can boost the music or cut down.
>Click Favorite there is option cut vocal, fade in, fade out and chamber reverb. U know what 2 do ^o^. after finish u can save it. Of course different file don't at Hikki song ^o^.

> 4 mixing u can do in multitrack add more music, before that click M in left side there M green button (mute).so u can hear u song without disturbed.Put the under the first track soo u'r not confuse.

>U can also record your voice, there R red button put the track in empty place soo that track only u'r own voice, of course u must have sound card and mic.use the down right button in play option to record. U can add effect in edit view just double click it.

After finish. U can save it one by one in edit view or in multitrack u can save at{Save session as}. U'r voice and music will be in the same place. Almost forgot u can cut and put u voice in the right place ,drag it copy and put it in different tack in multi track. Use the directional button to change which track and then there is word paste only the selected music.

That's it, I'm still learning also forgive me if I do some mistake please correct me.

... looks confusing... i am not good at this, and i didn't know the terminologies... i'll give it a try... thanks
Posted on: 2008/9/10 8:13
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

>Click wave icon under word file, u will go 2 multitrack.
>Insert Song.. Go to insert>wave from file n open.
>Click Favorite there is option cut vocal click the cut vocal.. U know what 2 do ^o^. after finish u can save it. Of course different file don't at Hikki song ^o^.

... looks confusing... i am not good at this, and i didn't know the terminologies... i'll give it a try... thanks

I edit it, soo u can just cut the vocal.
Posted on: 2008/9/10 20:55
  •  Kawashima
      Kawashima
Re: Hikkis second voice lyrics...
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 16/F/Poland
My earphones are broken, I have "half-plugged effect". It ruins some songs, but some sound nice. I decided to check Keep Tryin', indeed, that's interesting. I wonder if she uses taht effect in the other songs as well.
Posted on: 2012/4/28 7:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12