<123
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Re: Superstition
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
kinda like obssessive compulsive disorder...
Posted on: 2008/9/20 3:04
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Superstition
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
funny, i dont believe much in the gods and deities, but i believe in ghosts

am i weird or what?

what? and youre supposed to be my bro..big bro...and you dont believe in Gods OR deities...is it safe to call you my brother still...because im a hardcore christian...and i let GOD determine my fates...please believe in something other than ghosts...

and i thought this was for superstitions...why are we spontaneoulsy talking about religions? stick to subjec ladies and gents...no one has a lucky pair of socks or gym shorts etc. theyd like to share?

ah, im still reading the bible, trying to answer the million questions in my mind

y'know, even the littlest and ridiculous questions.

im still open to all religions, trying to see which is more relevant

and also, i've seen ghosts before, not deities, so, yeahhhhh

me trust eyes than mind

yea i feel the same way...the bible is sacred words...a must believe if youre a christian...but alot of questions remain...those which became first stuff...dinosaurs or the bible stuff? dinosaurs are proven but bible are just things said from a book but it can be proven...its hard to believe something when something totally different counteracts with what you believe in...

and i feel ive seen those ghosts and things i shouldnt have to see...like times youre staring in the mirror and then out of the corner of your eye...you see something slither past...but when you look out...its nothing...i trust what i saw...but i dont want to admit to it...those are just scary stuff i hate to think about
Posted on: 2008/9/20 15:59
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123