Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Utada United 2006 DVD
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I dont have this DVD, but I already download all UU06 all 13 part of it on youtube before it was disappear.and converted it into my PSP well lucky me... I can watch it every where ^o^ but I'm still trying to buy it till now but didn't found it.
Posted on: 2008/9/12 21:39
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
^Wow to playing on a PSP..

The energy of this concert is indeed fun.. so fun.. I think i'll watch it again (for the umpteenth time) on monday..
Posted on: 2008/9/12 23:10
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
^Wow to playing on a PSP..

The energy of this concert is indeed fun.. so fun.. I think i'll watch it again (for the umpteenth time) on monday..

Yeah u right Josh, the energy make me chill.. honestly I cried when Hikki sing Dareka nonegai ga kanau koro the huge picture behind her and the cello really give the emotion. Ahhh war was soo useless sorry being emo here.
Posted on: 2008/9/13 6:56
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I think the stage effect is very good... the lightings... the music changes to another song without having breaks in between... the arrangement of the song list is also good...
Posted on: 2008/9/13 12:06
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Quote:
Yeah u right Josh, the energy make me chill.. honestly I cried when Hikki sing Dareka nonegai ga kanau koro the huge picture behind her and the cello really give the emotion. Ahhh war was soo useless sorry being emo here.

I honestly hated that part. I skip it every time. It was interesting to watch the first time, but it killed the concert for me. The cello was a bad choice as an instrument, and her voice is easily heard at this time in the concert. It is not a fair thing, as it's easy to hear how taxed it became.

I hope that she will tour once again - but learn to take it easy in the future. Intermissions are your friend, Hikki!
Posted on: 2008/9/14 0:44
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Utada United is the ultimate Utada experience including your thumping foot tappers and soothing ballads, mixing both east and west. Before seeing the concert I had only seen a few PV clips and thought she might not be as good live but I was pleased to be proved wrong. I enjoyed every second of the concert and thought her voice was fine throughout. It's funny what some people like and some don't, I thought the songs with the cello were superb. The instrument was an inspired choice and complimented her voice perfectly.

I got my copy from Yesasia. It seemed to kick off a ridiculous hikaru obsession. It has only been diluted with the discovery of the equally stupendous Hitomi Shimatani, I have only a limited amount of obsession to give out.
Posted on: 2008/9/14 13:09
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
I can't wait to get the DVD. I have to wait until November though because my mom saids she wants to buy it for me (i am hard to buy for I guess). I have seen clips on Youtube and I am so psyched! Especially loving "Hikari", "Kremlin Dusk", and "Keep Tryin". I think I am going to get mine off of amazon.jp that is where I usually get her music.
Posted on: 2008/9/14 17:12
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

soilman wrote:
Utada United is the ultimate Utada experience including your thumping foot tappers and soothing ballads, mixing both east and west. Before seeing the concert I had only seen a few PV clips and thought she might not be as good live but I was pleased to be proved wrong. I enjoyed every second of the concert and thought her voice was fine throughout. It's funny what some people like and some don't, I thought the songs with the cello were superb. The instrument was an inspired choice and complimented her voice perfectly.

I got my copy from Yesasia via ebay. It seemed to kick off a ridiculous hikaru obsession, I watched it nearly every night for a fortnight. Crazy. It has only been diluted with the discovery of the equally stupendous Hitomi Shimatani, I have only a limited amount of obsession to give out.

Yep that cello so damn amazing, if someone listen orchestra music,u know in orchestra cello have a bad raw sound (I'am not hate it, u know what I am saying)but in that concert the cello sound fit 4 the the atmosphere of the song.

Quote:

I can't wait to get the DVD. I have to wait until November though because my mom saids she wants to buy it for me (i am hard to buy for I guess). I have seen clips on Youtube and I am so psyched! Especially loving "Hikari", "Kremlin Dusk", and "Keep Tryin". I think I am going to get mine off of amazon.jp that is where I usually get her music.

wow u'r mom like Hikki 2 that's amazing, yay
Posted on: 2008/9/14 19:29
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:

Hmm... that good for you... In my family... i think i am the only Hikki fan... my mother don't like her...
Posted on: 2008/9/15 4:17
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:

Hmm... that good for you... In my family... i think i am the only Hikki fan... my mother don't like her...

Yeah my mom really likes her. I think I am even getting my dad into her. muahaha! My friends don't like her...but that is ok....I am not sure why they don't...they need to realize how cool she is!

Hikki is awesome!
Posted on: 2008/9/15 9:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>