Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: A way to contact her.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
I only e-mailed her twice using my forum name and real name. Haha I think I shouldn't have e-mailed her my love life. xD

and thats why she hasnt replied yet...youre taken...haha...and amaterasu...i doubt she'll just give out her address to random people..im sure the fans send it to the EMI studio and ask to give it to hikki-san as a present...think about it...her address leaks and falls into the hands of lets say...JJ???...!!!!!!!!!...big trouble...thats just my opinion...and has no one seriously seen the english formatted version of her site...i swear to you they have it...i'll find the link and post it on here...for the fans who want to contact her..easier through here...
Posted on: 2008/9/12 19:28
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/M/California,USA
oooooh dope,hurry up pwease ^_^; lol
Posted on: 2008/9/12 19:59
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
fast wasnt i?

here ya go... english formatted version

alright procedures:

1) click enter...

2) its already formatted in english...so click "mail to hikki" tab

3) say oh wow~...hehe

thank me later...well actually no arigatou needed...if you have any problems following these easy steps...then well...i cant help you
Posted on: 2008/9/12 20:25
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Just entered Hikki official site ^o^ I like it, it is a really cool site. thank KS-san I should remember this site name
Posted on: 2008/9/12 20:51
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
fast wasnt i?

here ya go... english formatted version

alright procedures:

1) click enter...

2) its already formatted in english...so click "mail to hikki" tab

3) say oh wow~...hehe

thank me later...well actually no arigatou needed...if you have any problems following these easy steps...then well...i cant help you

It seems easy... Filling in your details and message to Hikki... but the problem is, I don't know what to say to her either...

Simply saying a "Hi", she'll 99% or maybe 100% ignore it... and it is quite lame to simply just send a "Hi"...
Posted on: 2008/9/12 21:10
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Someone will have to translate from the Japanese to English for you personally, because it is a picture which, like a FAX File, cannot be text automated as with other files. In the future, you could use these online translation websites: WORLDLINGO and ROSETTA STONE FREE ONLINE TRANSLATION By the way, I think I found her address. I e-mailed it to her, and later I found that it had been modified. Once, I had her AOL address, or so I thought, but using it, I did not get a response, and then later, it did not work. Somebody tell Utada that ItaloSuave "has the hots" for her and for her music, okay? Her music, and other music, too. ItaloSuave's MySpace HomePage and ItaloSuave's YouTube Favorite Videos
Posted on: 2008/9/13 0:59
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I think I pick the Japanese version then I translated it into GoogleTranslated because the English version not quite up 2 date. But thank u 4 the information.
Posted on: 2008/9/13 6:12
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:
Someone will have to translate from the Japanese to English for you personally, because it is a picture which, like a FAX File, cannot be text automated as with other files. In the future, you could use these online translation websites: WORLDLINGO and ROSETTA STONE FREE ONLINE TRANSLATION By the way, I think I found her address. I e-mailed it to her, and later I found that it had been modified. Once, I had her AOL address, or so I thought, but using it, I did not get a response, and then later, it did not work. Somebody tell Utada that ItaloSuave "has the hots" for her and for her music, okay? Her music, and other music, too. ItaloSuave's MySpace HomePage and ItaloSuave's YouTube Favorite Videos

yeah...i have one aol id that supposedly says its her...but that day when i talked to her...she said that she was at the studio and she had to leave...stil have it just in case she logs in again...i can test her even more than i did the first time...maybe thats why she logged out...but either way...not sure if i should believe that that was hikki i talked to...yes then cool...if not then im not surprised one bit...
Posted on: 2008/9/13 16:52
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Naw you shouldn't believe it was her. The only thing I will ever believe that someone has come in contact with the real Utada Hikaru is when Sano first created HikkiStation and his first visitor was a person in Tokyo who owned an Apple when the only person who ever know about the site was him and Hikki.
Posted on: 2008/9/13 17:28
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
How'd you all came across the AOL address which says is was Hikki?

so ks,this "Hikki" logged out and never log in again? or did she just came online regularly?
Posted on: 2008/9/13 23:04
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>