<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Re: A way to contact her.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
ROFLMAO. Seriously? So, Sano is likely the closest person to get in contact with Hikaru? But how do we know that only Sano and Hikki knew of HS' existence at the time? Many people own Apples in Tokyo, right? How often would Hikki google her own name?

I dunno! When I was reading her translated blog, she went on how she missed out on stealing this Rose of Versailles (or something) garbage can in the studio because it was wrong to do. When she went back the next time, the can was gone.

So a few months later, she blogs about how a big fan went on Y! Japan and got her the can, and sent it to her. Also - that Sahara desert sand got to her somehow!

Honestly speaking - going through her studio or via email is about the same process. I can't just walk into EMI and say, "Hello, what's Utada Hikaru's address?" and expect some kind of different reception than to ask Hikaru herself via email.

You know guys, this is becoming increasingly stalker like! I'm not against this behaviour at the moment - it amuses me! It'd be swell to believe that some of you somehow spoke to her, and magically got her AOL address or IM. But she said on her blog that she went and joined this Japanese Facebook-like-thing, despite herself and said that she didn't use her name outright - but it was not a far stretch. It seems that a slew of people then added her moments after the blog and she removed herself from the online community the next day. I think that she would definitely not be the type of person to willingly post her contact information and join networks like that, even under an alias. She's a loner type girl, right?

I'm a loner, too. I hate Facebook. I totally understand, Hikaru.

Hmmm hmmm. I'll go write her right now - and tell her about her crazy stalkers.

^_-
Posted on: 2008/9/14 0:01
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Ha ha. I'm trying to write her now. But there's a problem: the big pink box. Two buttons below it. Which is SEND and what's the other one?

I'd hate her if one of them was CANCEL. I can't read Japanese .. so I can't believe it's not butter!

EDIT:

Good thing I copied and pasted the letter, as my long letter would have been completely obliterated by the CANCEL button. The button on the leftmost bottom of the pink writing-screen is SEND. The rightmost is CLEAR/CANCEL.
Posted on: 2008/9/14 0:07
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
ROFLMAO. Seriously? So, Sano is likely the closest person to get in contact with Hikaru? But how do we know that only Sano and Hikki knew of HS' existence at the time? Many people own Apples in Tokyo, right? How often would Hikki google her own name?

I didn't even want to barge into here, but she was my first visitor. Whether you want to believe me or not, I could care less.
Posted on: 2008/9/14 0:49
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:

I didn't even want to barge into here, but she was my first visitor. Whether you want to believe me or not, I could care less.

how did you know she was the first visitor? or rather... how do you know the first visitor was her?
Posted on: 2008/9/14 2:44
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:

how did you know she was the first visitor? or rather... how do you know the first visitor was her?

I don't have to prove for what I already know.
Posted on: 2008/9/14 7:59
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

You don't have to prove for what you already know... but what's your proof for what you know?
Posted on: 2008/9/14 9:39
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Quote:

If this is your answer to a simple question, then so be it. But obviously you do care - you care enough to post here.
Posted on: 2008/9/14 10:10
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

You don't have to prove for what you already know... but what's your proof for what you know?

You sure love to rearrange words around.

Quote:
Amaterasu wrote:
If this is your answer to a simple question, then so be it. But obviously you do care - you care enough to post here.

Exactly.

Nevertheless, we shouldn't be talking about this. As for the contacting part, if you can get EMI Music Japan's building address then you can send Utada a gift, and most likely, she'll get it from them.
Posted on: 2008/9/14 12:27
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
I never considered that path, Sano - about the gifts. That may have been the path that those few fans have taken to give her the goods.

In any case, if Utada Hikaru did in fact visit Hikkistation... that's nothing but an encouraging thought for fans outside of Japan - and definitely a compliment to your site.

EDIT:

In any case, "Good luck" in getting a real reply from her.
Posted on: 2008/9/14 15:34
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

You sure love to rearrange words around.

Quote:
Amaterasu wrote:

Exactly.

Nevertheless, we shouldn't be talking about this. As for the contacting part, if you can get EMI Music Japan's building address then you can send Utada a gift, and most likely, she'll get it from them.

Guy's dont argue here pls use PM.
Posted on: 2008/9/14 19:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>