Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

.:Hikki:. wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

I don't have to prove for what I already know.

You don't have to prove for what you already know... but what's your proof for what you know?

You sure love to rearrange words around.

Relax... just curious about whether how you know about it... because you would not know who is on the other side of the monitor, ya? The person might not be the real one... just asking... peace...
Posted on: 2008/9/15 4:10
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Re: A way to contact her.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
It is her. We know for a fact it was her, but we don't like to tell secrets. End of case.
Posted on: 2008/9/15 6:34
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
It is her. We know for a fact it was her, but we don't like to tell secrets. End of case.

Ok... If you say that it's a secret and you will not tell... then i'll stop probing..
Posted on: 2008/9/15 8:43
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
secrets are indeed secrets. So i won't probe but this thread has made my curiosity really high! Oh well, maybe someday I'll know or figure out the secret from a message from her. I guess it doesn't hurt to try and send her a message telling her how much I appreciate her and her music.
Posted on: 2008/9/15 15:07
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/M/California,USA
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:
secrets are indeed secrets. So i won't probe but this thread has made my curiosity really high! Oh well, maybe someday I'll know or figure out the secret from a message from her. I guess it doesn't hurt to try and send her a message telling her how much I appreciate her and her music.
same thought here
Posted on: 2008/9/15 17:29
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
How'd you all came across the AOL address which says is was Hikki?

so ks,this "Hikki" logged out and never log in again? or did she just came online regularly?

the day after i found out the screenname...i logged into aol im and then there she was logged in...i tested then she logged out...i regularly log in to check if some of my friends are on...but ive never seen her on since that day

but KT87...im sure everyone else tells her that everyday...majority of her messages i bet are fan mail telling her how much they love her...nothing new to her at least...i just think she wont seem to worry much about it...though it means more to you than it would to her...considering the size of her fanbase...
Posted on: 2008/9/17 21:19
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

I don't have to prove for what I already know.

Well, I believe you Sano-kun. Since I found this:

Quote:
Hikki's english message

I've probably written this before, but I must say it again! I cannot cease to be amazed by all the different places in the world I receive fan mail from! I really do read all my fan mail, and I wish I could write back to each of you, but since that's practically impossible, I will take this chance to say, Thank you!!!

the message that you've been talking about.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/9/17 23:41
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

I've probably written this before, but I must say it again! I cannot cease to be amazed by all the different places in the world I receive fan mail from! I really do read all my fan mail, and I wish I could write back to each of you, but since that's practically impossible, I will take this chance to say, Thank you!!!

the message that you've been talking about.

Ahhh I read that message b4 I came to this site, interesting never think of that, maybe I should send her E-mail
Posted on: 2008/9/18 5:33
  •  Salomonis
      Salomonis
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 2777/M/Tennessee
This is kind of a similar question, but have any of you heard that Utada moved to LA? I thought I heard it before, but when I read wiki it said she moved to NY. Makes more sense that she moved to where she was born, but I just want to know if I'm the only one who heard LA.
Posted on: 2008/9/21 8:52
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Salomonis wrote:
This is kind of a similar question, but have any of you heard that Utada moved to LA? I thought I heard it before, but when I read wiki it said she moved to NY. Makes more sense that she moved to where she was born, but I just want to know if I'm the only one who heard LA.

im sure its only you...i see no reason why she'd move to LA in the first place...she isnt from there...i doubt she has any hookups with LA...so im pretty sure she's staying in NY for the time being...but majority of the time..its pretty obvious that she resides in japan..
Posted on: 2008/9/21 18:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>