Poster Thread
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Re: A way to contact her.
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Amaterasu wrote:
ROFLMAO. Seriously? So, Sano is likely the closest person to get in contact with Hikaru? But how do we know that only Sano and Hikki knew of HS' existence at the time? Many people own Apples in Tokyo, right? How often would Hikki google her own name?

I didn't even want to barge into here, but she was my first visitor. Whether you want to believe me or not, I could care less.
Posted on: 2008/9/14 0:49
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
Ha ha. I'm trying to write her now. But there's a problem: the big pink box. Two buttons below it. Which is SEND and what's the other one?

I'd hate her if one of them was CANCEL. I can't read Japanese .. so I can't believe it's not butter!

EDIT:

Good thing I copied and pasted the letter, as my long letter would have been completely obliterated by the CANCEL button. The button on the leftmost bottom of the pink writing-screen is SEND. The rightmost is CLEAR/CANCEL.
Posted on: 2008/9/14 0:07
  •  Amaterasu
      Amaterasu
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/M/Canada
ROFLMAO. Seriously? So, Sano is likely the closest person to get in contact with Hikaru? But how do we know that only Sano and Hikki knew of HS' existence at the time? Many people own Apples in Tokyo, right? How often would Hikki google her own name?

I dunno! When I was reading her translated blog, she went on how she missed out on stealing this Rose of Versailles (or something) garbage can in the studio because it was wrong to do. When she went back the next time, the can was gone.

So a few months later, she blogs about how a big fan went on Y! Japan and got her the can, and sent it to her. Also - that Sahara desert sand got to her somehow!

Honestly speaking - going through her studio or via email is about the same process. I can't just walk into EMI and say, "Hello, what's Utada Hikaru's address?" and expect some kind of different reception than to ask Hikaru herself via email.

You know guys, this is becoming increasingly stalker like! I'm not against this behaviour at the moment - it amuses me! It'd be swell to believe that some of you somehow spoke to her, and magically got her AOL address or IM. But she said on her blog that she went and joined this Japanese Facebook-like-thing, despite herself and said that she didn't use her name outright - but it was not a far stretch. It seems that a slew of people then added her moments after the blog and she removed herself from the online community the next day. I think that she would definitely not be the type of person to willingly post her contact information and join networks like that, even under an alias. She's a loner type girl, right?

I'm a loner, too. I hate Facebook. I totally understand, Hikaru.

Hmmm hmmm. I'll go write her right now - and tell her about her crazy stalkers.

^_-
Posted on: 2008/9/14 0:01
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
How'd you all came across the AOL address which says is was Hikki?

so ks,this "Hikki" logged out and never log in again? or did she just came online regularly?
Posted on: 2008/9/13 23:04
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Naw you shouldn't believe it was her. The only thing I will ever believe that someone has come in contact with the real Utada Hikaru is when Sano first created HikkiStation and his first visitor was a person in Tokyo who owned an Apple when the only person who ever know about the site was him and Hikki.
Posted on: 2008/9/13 17:28
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

ItaloSuave wrote:
Someone will have to translate from the Japanese to English for you personally, because it is a picture which, like a FAX File, cannot be text automated as with other files. In the future, you could use these online translation websites: WORLDLINGO and ROSETTA STONE FREE ONLINE TRANSLATION By the way, I think I found her address. I e-mailed it to her, and later I found that it had been modified. Once, I had her AOL address, or so I thought, but using it, I did not get a response, and then later, it did not work. Somebody tell Utada that ItaloSuave "has the hots" for her and for her music, okay? Her music, and other music, too. ItaloSuave's MySpace HomePage and ItaloSuave's YouTube Favorite Videos

yeah...i have one aol id that supposedly says its her...but that day when i talked to her...she said that she was at the studio and she had to leave...stil have it just in case she logs in again...i can test her even more than i did the first time...maybe thats why she logged out...but either way...not sure if i should believe that that was hikki i talked to...yes then cool...if not then im not surprised one bit...
Posted on: 2008/9/13 16:52
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I think I pick the Japanese version then I translated it into GoogleTranslated because the English version not quite up 2 date. But thank u 4 the information.
Posted on: 2008/9/13 6:12
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
Someone will have to translate from the Japanese to English for you personally, because it is a picture which, like a FAX File, cannot be text automated as with other files. In the future, you could use these online translation websites: WORLDLINGO and ROSETTA STONE FREE ONLINE TRANSLATION By the way, I think I found her address. I e-mailed it to her, and later I found that it had been modified. Once, I had her AOL address, or so I thought, but using it, I did not get a response, and then later, it did not work. Somebody tell Utada that ItaloSuave "has the hots" for her and for her music, okay? Her music, and other music, too. ItaloSuave's MySpace HomePage and ItaloSuave's YouTube Favorite Videos
Posted on: 2008/9/13 0:59
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
fast wasnt i?

here ya go... english formatted version

alright procedures:

1) click enter...

2) its already formatted in english...so click "mail to hikki" tab

3) say oh wow~...hehe

thank me later...well actually no arigatou needed...if you have any problems following these easy steps...then well...i cant help you

It seems easy... Filling in your details and message to Hikki... but the problem is, I don't know what to say to her either...

Simply saying a "Hi", she'll 99% or maybe 100% ignore it... and it is quite lame to simply just send a "Hi"...
Posted on: 2008/9/12 21:10
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Just entered Hikki official site ^o^ I like it, it is a really cool site. thank KS-san I should remember this site name
Posted on: 2008/9/12 20:51
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>