Poster Thread
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Re: So what are your hobbies?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
biotch..i will pwn you in connect 4...that and tetris...i never lose on tetris ds...especially on the push feature...and im a big line player when i play the original version...i dont care too much about points..though my high score is like 3,000,000+..and to think hikki maxed out that score...dont know if that is called skill or just loser-like...and no im not calling hikki-san a loser...

My high score for tetris in NDS was 3622000... I took quite long to get to that score... and I felt lazy to play again to break the score because it took so long...
Posted on: 2008/9/13 22:55
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

kbomb wrote:
OMG!! obliterated i love it . Reminds me of when we had airsoft battles. When i do something i do everything to the nines. So long story short we ended up going to the Hospital. lol Then everything was fine and we converted to paintball guns.

ooo... paintballs... I have not played any of those... but i heard from my friend, that a hit from it cause bruises... that another friend of his got shot by a paintball just right beside his nut-sag... he was so lucky... lol

They were playing some survivor game... after him being nearly having a vital hit, the whole team surrendered...

That shot was an accident...

bruises sometimes. We used extreme guns and at range less then 15 feet it broke skin. Not that bad, just sometimes up close you get hit in the hand then it hurts. it's so fun i love paintball. sometimes other people challange our team. Little do they know we have better automatic guns and somke granads, i make them not too hard and tuns of fun,.
Posted on: 2008/9/14 3:33
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well I play with that airsoft gun once and there is an accident, actually it happen when I play with my sister. I just want to scared her I thought it was empty when I push the trigger,I shot my sister feet and it was close range bout 3 feet and u know what happen if someone got shot in that range, even it was only airsoft gun and after that I destroy that thing and throw it. It was a dangerous toy and I heard on tv there is a kid play with that toy and accidently he shot his friend eye cos he dont know that thing loaded, and his eyes blind coz of that thing.
Posted on: 2008/9/14 20:07
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
biotch..i will pwn you in connect 4...that and tetris...i never lose on tetris ds...especially on the push feature...and im a big line player when i play the original version...i dont care too much about points..though my high score is like 3,000,000+..and to think hikki maxed out that score...dont know if that is called skill or just loser-like...and no im not calling hikki-san a loser...
PSH. Thats what EVERYONE says. They don't say that after we play however.
Posted on: 2008/9/15 0:21
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
Hey guys, didn't you both compete in the tetris competition? Here's the top 10 scores...see myself on there...where are you?

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v312/MiKun/?action=view¤t=039ede54.pbw
Posted on: 2008/9/15 13:49
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
do you ds users know that there is something called the friend code?

action speaks louder than words, ggoogog
Posted on: 2008/9/15 14:04
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Tetris I am not really fans that game and I am suck in that game ^o^.
Posted on: 2008/9/15 20:53
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

AnimeLunatic01 wrote:
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
PSH. Thats what EVERYONE says. They don't say that after we play however.

name a time and place...lets gogogo...that and a round of checkers...king me mate!!! i refuse to lose in checkers...

Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:

do you ds users know that there is something called the friend code?

action speaks louder than words, ggoogog

no joke but i havent played wifi on my ds in forever...i dont have my router set up so i dont have a signal...but yea...once i do...i'll pwn you too...lol...being cocky is soo~ fun
Posted on: 2008/9/17 16:25
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
We could have another u-net wide competition....
Posted on: 2008/9/17 16:35
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Back to the subject....

lolz

My hobbies (not that I have time for any outside of work, school, and the baby)...

- Drinking.
- Drinking with Pancho.
- Cooking.
- Singing.
- Working.
- Teaching my baby stuff (whatever 'stuff' happens to be).
- Sleeping.
- Reading.
- Music (everything - Rap & RnB, Jap Pop & Rock, Korean, Chinese, etc).
- Sleeping.
- Travelling.
- Moving (I'm never in one spot for more than a year).
Posted on: 2008/9/18 17:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>