Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Your Childhood Hero
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well sorry bout that KS-san, but to be honest I like those thing it was more cool than typical hero. Hmm maybe my real hero was a NINJA they were quiet but deadly, they breathe soo slow,Walk like a wind no one can even listen their step , they can be everywhere, stealth ability and of course how to kill person without being detected ( not Naruto here fans cos that manga ruin it). They more like a dog that protect their master even their master was wrong, but also they can bite back if being double cross by his master.
Posted on: 2008/9/12 21:14
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I didn't have a set childhood hero, because they are always changing... At first it was Captain Planet... at every end of the episode they always teach us to save the Earth, ya?

When i grew older... I vaguely remember that I idolize a character from a drama... that I always imitate or try to do what he did... After some years... I do not have anymore "hero", I am more concerned with being myself..
Posted on: 2008/9/12 20:58
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
lets stick to heroes and heroins...for topic purposes...get off topic and this thread goes down the drain...its goes about hey i liked this guy from this movie..blahblahblah...the party line...and it wont be about that person being their hero...just someone they caught interest in...waste of time and a waste of a post...not necessary
Posted on: 2008/9/12 20:31
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Childhood hero.... well maybe its not a hero, actually I like the story bout werewolf its soo interesting 4 me, when he/she change into werewolf I think werewolf more like a villain than a hero.
Posted on: 2008/9/12 20:25
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Your Childhood Hero
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
come on..everyone here has had to have at least one...you know...who did you admire growing up? the person you wanted to be like when you were an adult...you said their catchphrases anytime you could fit it in...you wore their costumes for halloween...you got an action figure of them for christmas...you wore their jersey nonstop...idk..other reasons (<--etc.) who inspired you to become to person you are today? lets get some variety on these answers shall we...

mine would have to be...and its not surprising, a soccer player...but not nakamura shunsuke no...actually nakata hidetoshi and toda kazayuki (i think thats his name..lol)...i loved nakata's style as a player...his sublime passing for an asian player...brilliant finishing on his goals...and for toda...his defending...amazing!!! and most importantly, how can you NOT love his spiked, red hair...it was insanity and a half...
Posted on: 2008/9/12 19:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12