Unregistered
Re: Short Fuse
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
long distance is 80% bogus

its tough, really

me first hand exp

i agree it's tough and it sucks cuz i really did break my last bf heart and he broke mines.....i still miss him but oh well i can look for someone else now yay
Posted on: 2008/9/18 16:16
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Ahem. I understand you completely.

However, it took some time for me to become like you.

I used to be shy, mostly soft-spoken, and a complete push-over/doormat. That is, until after I dated my ex and later got pregnant. Really, when I got pregnant killed it. Nevermind that I'm a natural redhead.

I get angry and frustrated easily. There is no "in-between" emotions with me - I'm either extremely happy, extremely sad, or extremely mad. I try to stay happy, 'cuz I know that's what people want. And I tend to think I'm good at it. Or well. I'm good at keeping my mouth shut for the most part (i think?)

Anywho, yes my dear, I know how you feel. And it's hard to be a girl with a mouth. Some (or A lot of) times, guys don't like it. har har.
Posted on: 2008/9/18 19:48
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I just realize this thread meaning, well maybe I'am kinda short tempered but I hate to argue if I got mad... I always silent or walk away, coz if I am mad somehow I cant control what I am saying and bad thing will happen prefer go away or just listen what he/she said until done . Work out till I got tired that I always do when mad.
Posted on: 2008/9/19 0:05
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
I just realize this thread meaning, well maybe I'am kinda short tempered but I hate to argue if I got mad... I always silent or walk away, coz if I am mad somehow I cant control what I am saying and bad thing will happen prefer go away or just listen what he/she said until done . Work out till I got tired that I always do when mad.

Yup, most people easily get mad when they are tired... I guess they feel that they "do not want to be disturbed"...

For me when I'm tired, I usually keep quiet and do not talk, ending up people often mistaking that I am mad at them, or what they had said...
Posted on: 2008/9/19 4:56
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

Yup, most people easily get mad when they are tired... I guess they feel that they "do not want to be disturbed"...

For me when I'm tired, I usually keep quiet and do not talk, ending up people often mistaking that I am mad at them, or what they had said...

Eeh u do that too wew lots in common here I think I don't wanna met you. coz we will be quiet for all the time, jk jk. Actually when I met new ppl it need 1 month 4 me just to make me start conversation, mostly they start conversation and I just listen and talk if they asking but after that... somehow I start making a joke and quiet again till new topic start. Kinda introvert sry off topic soulhunter.
Posted on: 2008/9/19 5:49
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
I guess you could say I have a temper. Most of the time I can keep it down and just be quiet. But recently I wasn't able to keep quiet...I cussed at my dad kind of. I just get mad when he treats my mom not right. *sigh* It makes me mad just thinking about it!!
Posted on: 2008/9/19 12:07
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
i am usually the silent type when i get mad... i'd rather keep quiet than say something i will regret later...
Posted on: 2008/9/20 3:21
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I just read bout Dissociative Identity Disorder and maybe said what on your minds work... coz it will relax u'r mind and you not get depression, coz just keep silent or speak to ourself... make u more depress. Depression one of the symptom
of DID ( Dissociative Identity Disorder).
Posted on: 2008/9/20 21:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>