Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Dream Date
guest_Unregistered
My perfect "dates", even though I paid for them (alcohol & foodwise), were the ones my ex and I went on in Phoenix. We were always at Papago Park (at Hole in the Rock), South Mountain, Camelback Mtn., or Sky Harbor Airport just chilling, kicking back with some beer (or other alcoholic beverage haha). That, or we'd randomly grill out at 3 a.m. somewhere. I love random stuff like that.

I also like what's been going on with the new guy too though. We usually just stay at home and watch movies and I'll cook dinner, or we'll just drink (depending on the night haha). I think I'll mention going to a park to him actually. lolz
Posted on: 2008/9/15 14:33
  •  neXus
      neXus
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/m/uk
There is a beautiful, secluded spot overlooking my entire city near me. I would pack a picnic, we would go there one evening and eat, then we would lie back, look up at the stars and just get talk until sunrise. As the sun came up, i would look deep into her eyes and kiss her passionately in the soft light of dawn.

I wonder who you are?
Posted on: 2008/9/17 12:44
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
i always wanted to buy her food at her favorite restuarant then afterwards...stroll the streets...then sit at a bridge with feet dangling towards the water...drink like a coffee or something and just talk for an hour looking up at the stars..then walk her home and kiss her on the cheek goodnight...
Posted on: 2008/9/17 16:08
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
An enormous dinner cooked especially for me featuring a whole roast lamb, peas, ground buffalo-mac'n cheese and mead followed by a calf massage (I get shin splints, and it feels so good when people rub my calves) and lots of sex with no strings attatched. Also, she doesn't even know what a cell phone is and can barely speak English.

It is a dream date, after all.
Posted on: 2008/9/17 16:30
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
An enormous dinner cooked especially for me featuring a whole roast lamb, peas, ground buffalo-mac'n cheese and mead followed by a calf massage (I get shin splints, and it feels so good when people rub my calves) and lots of sex with no strings attatched. Also, she doesn't even know what a cell phone is and can barely speak English.

a little over the top dont you think??? and a little exposing too much about yourself...lol...no worries...the dinner sounds good though...but those extracirricular activities...hmmm...lol
Posted on: 2008/9/17 16:34
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
rofl @ roscoe. i can totally do the no-strings-attached part.

i was waiting for someone to come up with that answer haha.
Posted on: 2008/9/18 17:28
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Lol. Roscoe's damn hormones are getting out of hand.
Posted on: 2008/9/18 20:56
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
For the person, she would be asian and can speak perfect English. The date would be playing DOA 4 in pajamas while smoking the "chronic" followed by a hilarious movie, like Kung-Pow or Grandma's boy. Then we wake up early in the morning and have smoked salmon with scrambled eggs and bagels.
Posted on: 2008/9/19 4:59
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:

hahahahha the part about not speaking english and not knowing what a cellphone is makes me lol.

I think my dream date would be first going to this amazing yakatori (spelling?) place in Nikko, Japan. Then take the bullet train to Tokyo and go clubbing. After that, have dessert and coffee at a little cafe. Talking into the wee hours of the morning.
Posted on: 2008/9/19 12:33
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:

lolz...
Posted on: 2008/9/20 2:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>