Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Discussion
  Sport Corner

 

 Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...66>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Re: Sport Corner
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2008/7/19
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Posts: 1050
I won't say favourite... but I like Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard.. they're good...
_________________
Posted on: 2008/9/17 9:42
Top
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Sport Corner
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2007/8/24
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Posts: 3816
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

BlueOrca wrote:
FootBall....FootBall. I like football My fav Soccer Player Shunsuke Nakamura I think he still on Celtic Club, Scotland League, well not a big league compare other league, My fave shot when he score againts MU. Sorry I'm not typical girl that like Kaka, C Ronaldo or other that more being expose. Shunsuke N more down to earth and I like Naohiro Takahara btw he still in J-League .


ROONEY

MANCHESTER UNITED FTW


can i say that i love you orca? I ADORE nakamura...best in the world in set pieces...best on the international team and best at celtic...branded as the united slayer (those two unforgettable freekicks over saha that sunk united from CL were the greatest goals ever from a man...one man beat manchester united!!!) and i thought that takahara was in eint. frankfurt with junichi inamoto...but yeah.. i love nakamura and andrea pirlo...those midfield generals are always eye-catching to me when i watch games...one player can effect games so much...with sublime passing and set piece abilities...and as for strikers of the ball...other than those two..id say thierry henry...a born streetballer playing the field and owning the likes of so-called defenders to him...and those role players...i cant shy away from my man...park ji sung...the first and only korean to be at united...he busts his butt off the entire 90 minutes for sir alex...and does so much for the team and asks nothing in return except for a win...doesnt want the ball..but would rather give the ball to the playmakers on the team...(ronaldo and rooney) and let those guys do what they do best to let the team win...thats what i love about park...he's a true team player...does what he needs to do...you want him to pass..he'll pass as he does at united...you want him to score..he'll score then...as you saw him do at PSV...knows how to play the game properly...truly an underrated world class player
Posted on: 2008/9/17 16:18
Top
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: Sport Corner
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2008/3/1
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Posts: 1193
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
@Giga @macdan dude we have something in common sprained our ankle, well my right ankle btw. My sport right now playing Winning Eleven . I like watching F1 Sebastian Vitel (I hope this is the correct name)the youngest driver that finish first last week



I did sprained my right ankle, it has not recover... since like 6 years ago... I have problems running... so walk slowly... That's one of the reason why they called me an old man... now ya know Giga...

I'm not very much into racing... because it is not that popular and common like the EPL, but I do like to see their turnings and sharp cornering...


you guys must be joking... I've sprained my right ankle about 4 times ..ohh and macdan? I sometimes joke about my bones..my friends call me old man or sometimes grandpa because of it

so I gess You, SwallowTail, and I are the "3 old men"

I like exercise though
Posted on: 2008/9/17 20:37
Top
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Sport Corner
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2007/8/24
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Posts: 3816
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
I won't say favourite... but I like Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard.. they're good...


yes indeed at liverpool..they work good together, but benitez really should look into buying a winger...he cant ask gerrard to do everything...its too much even for a captain like him to do...he creates the offense off the tackle...usually the long threading pass to fernando...but no midfield play at liverpool as gerrard would tend to play defence more to support carragher, unless they play slow and work the ball around the midfield with mascherano and babel...if they got a fast winger...like quaresma...in which they shouldve bought a couple of years back...liverpool would be lights out by now...but two guys cant carry the team...especially with gerrard all the work and fernando only finishing what gerrard creates...pennant is trash...get a new winger...valencia has tons of wingers...get vicente or joaquin...benitez like spaniards...valencia has tons of spaniard wingers...any of those three (including silva) would be a major upgrade to pennant...there's promise in babel...
Posted on: 2008/9/17 21:30
Top
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Sport Corner
Moderator
Joined: 2008/6/13
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Posts: 3286
Quote:

you guys must be joking... I've sprained my right ankle about 4 times ..ohh and macdan? I sometimes joke about my bones..my friends call me old man or sometimes grandpa because of it

so I gess You, SwallowTail, and I are the "3 old men"

I like exercise though


What's your exercise Giga, mine only walk and weight training well It didn't use feet too much. And I think the most popular league Right now was BPL English league, no wonder they spend a lot of money just to buy a famous football player.
_________________
Posted on: 2008/9/18 5:14
Top
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Re: Sport Corner
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2008/7/19
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Posts: 1050
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

you guys must be joking... I've sprained my right ankle about 4 times ..ohh and macdan? I sometimes joke about my bones..my friends call me old man or sometimes grandpa because of it

so I gess You, SwallowTail, and I are the "3 old men"

I like exercise though


My ankle... it been 6years... because I was trying to score a goal, and that tackle made me lose balance and fall, spraining my ankle... I've lost count of the number of time I've sprained it again...

I like the "3 old men" title...

I am more into watching soccer now, than to play.... lol
_________________
Posted on: 2008/9/18 8:37
Top
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: Sport Corner
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2008/3/1
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Posts: 1193
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

you guys must be joking... I've sprained my right ankle about 4 times ..ohh and macdan? I sometimes joke about my bones..my friends call me old man or sometimes grandpa because of it

so I gess You, SwallowTail, and I are the "3 old men"

I like exercise though


My ankle... it been 6years... because I was trying to score a goal, and that tackle made me lose balance and fall, spraining my ankle... I've lost count of the number of time I've sprained it again...

I like the "3 old men" title...

I am more into watching soccer now, than to play.... lol


First time I sprained mine...well...I also got tackled by a big guy, and I landed wrong...then it all went wrong

so I guess it's official...we're the "3 Old Men"

@ old man SwallowTail. I used to do minor exercising...I have'nt done any for about 3 or 4 months

But I jogged for a while, and did other things...now I just like to do things that get me tired...I guess I just like the feeling, I call it "the feeling of being alive"

but I don't watch sports, I used to watch MMA fights, and I just watch the World Cup finals, when it's time
Posted on: 2008/9/18 22:32
Top
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Sport Corner
Moderator
Joined: 2008/6/13
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Posts: 3286
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Macdan wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

you guys must be joking... I've sprained my right ankle about 4 times ..ohh and macdan? I sometimes joke about my bones..my friends call me old man or sometimes grandpa because of it

so I gess You, SwallowTail, and I are the "3 old men"

I like exercise though


My ankle... it been 6years... because I was trying to score a goal, and that tackle made me lose balance and fall, spraining my ankle... I've lost count of the number of time I've sprained it again...

I like the "3 old men" title...

I am more into watching soccer now, than to play.... lol


First time I sprained mine...well...I also got tackled by a big guy, and I landed wrong...then it all went wrong

so I guess it's official...we're the "3 Old Men"

@ old man SwallowTail. I used to do minor exercising...I have'nt done any for about 3 or 4 months

But I jogged for a while, and did other things...now I just like to do things that get me tired...I guess I just like the feeling, I call it "the feeling of being alive"

but I don't watch sports, I used to watch MMA fights, and I just watch the World Cup finals, when it's time


Ahh it's official then "3 oldmen" in this site ^o^.
MMA fights what's that ?
And yeah "the feeling of being alive" that's nice words. Btw I watch Football specially BPL English league but only my fav club other than that I just watch at sports news.
I didn't saw World Cup Final that early morning in my time.
_________________
Posted on: 2008/9/18 23:54
Top
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: Sport Corner
Insane Hikki Fan
Joined: 2008/3/1
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Posts: 1193
MMA stands for 'mixed martial arts'...it's fighting

and world cup is soccer

but other than that I don't watch any sports

* this is my 323 post... you (SwallowTail) have 423 posts right now...that's exactly 100 post difference *
Posted on: 2008/9/19 18:26
Top
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Sport Corner
Moderator
Joined: 2008/6/13
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Posts: 3286
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
MMA stands for 'mixed martial arts'...it's fighting

and world cup is soccer

but other than that I don't watch any sports

* this is my 323 post... you (SwallowTail) have 423 posts right now...that's exactly 100 post difference *


Ow I see... was it those fighter fight in octagonal ring.
Eeehhh I know World Cup was soccer...lol

*u count my post ^o^*
_________________
Posted on: 2008/9/19 21:43
Top
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...66>