Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...9101112131415...66>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Sport Corner
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Wait John Terry still thinking to go to Man City, i thought its already clear that he will still on Chelsea next season ? which is this august
Posted on: 2009/8/6 22:20
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
MANCHESTER UNITED
CHAMPIONS FOR THE THIRD CONSECUTIVE TIME!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Not next season laijunjie14.......it's wide open
Posted on: 2009/8/6 22:25
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Everybody hyped up for the Pacquiao Cotto fight this fall? Oh and the Mayweather Marquez fight as well? These fights are like semi-finals, two well known top fighters getting ready to face off. Cotto and marquez are great fighters no doubt but Pacman and the pretty boy are the current and former pound for pound kings. It'll be a fight for the throne! \(^0^ )
Posted on: 2009/8/6 22:26
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Wait John Terry still thinking to go to Man City, i thought its already clear that he will still on Chelsea next season ? which is this august

http://chelsea.blogsfc.com/john-terry-man-city-and-real-madrid.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/8151039.stm

Lots of denials but it is still on the cards?.too much money at stake?..I think he will stay but stranger things have happened?.?Mr Chelsea? could you believe it ?!?
I support Chelsea have season ticket
Posted on: 2009/8/6 22:31
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
If Terry want more challenge he should not go to Man City, that club not even entered Champion League yet, maybe next season but no big hope for that though ,lots of money not a guarantee its gonna success team .

And he should try go to other club in other league. He will be consider as a traitor if he transfer to other club in the same league.
Posted on: 2009/8/6 22:39
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
If Terry want more challenge he should not go to Man City, that club not even entered Champion League yet, maybe next season but no big hope for that though ,lots of money not a guarantee its gonna success team .

And he should try go to other club in other league. He will be consider as a traitor if he transfer to other club in the same league.

Totally aggree

If Terry goes to Man City he better be prepared to get burned at the stake the Chelsea shed end will hang him from the nearest lamp post?.promise!!

Greedy pig ! look at Robinho, no don?t ! lol
Posted on: 2009/8/6 22:51
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
NOOOooooooo that the first time i said when i finish watch MU defeated by Chelsea. They've lost in Community Shield Match
Posted on: 2009/8/9 20:38
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Val,

I have not seen the match, but did you get to watch? nothing in the news here just reference to penalties, which is clear from the BBC sport link below there are some photos too.

Match that are decided on penalties don?t feel like victories, I feel matches like the Community Shield should be fort to conclusion.

You support Man U, we?re going to be debating hammer and tongs this season, can?t wait lol

I thought for sure Terry was about to take the pieces of silver, your point about Champions League qualification could have been crucial to John Terry decision, but I feel the die has been cast, Terry wobbled, when he should have equivocally denied, he was in a form of negotiation with Yemen?s filthy luka, (sic ?lucre" Latin meaning for money).

Great fan comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8190061.stm

Get a moment shield report on UEFA

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/index.html

Posted on: 2009/8/9 23:07
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Fist goal made by Nani very lovely shot its from outside 6 yard box, Then a stupid mistake made by MU defender dammit why no one see's Carvalho, and he just give little touch to the ball and walla a goal . And then i forgot was it Ballack who shot the second goal..... ah i thought okay MU lost, and at the nick of time Wayne Rooney come to the rescue. I thought oh crap he almost offside yet lucky on MU side..... he safe and shot a goal 2:2.

Yet the penalties make me sad......... NOOOOO. I think Peter Chechz (sry for the spelling) man of the match because he blocks 3 penalties shot (correct me if i was wrong )
Posted on: 2009/8/9 23:25
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Good pre-match preview

http://www.insidefutbol.com/2009/08/06/chelsea-v-man-utd-community-shield-match-preview/

And Val great comment thanx, Rooney looks dangerously like curbing his temper, taking into account his peccadillo (sic Latin meaning for sin) for stamping on players

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1095144/Massive-boost-Uniteds-trophy-bid-Rooney-Ronaldo-escape-charges.html

And his professional behaviour against Gamba Osaka, intimidating players (Willy Waving) has been replaced with a calm approach to clinical finishing.

Look at the smirk on Sir Alex, that wily old goat!

below:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/5990863/Community-Shield-Sir-Alex-Ferguson-backing-Wayne-Rooney-to-lead-from-front.html

Football is the ?beautiful game?, like gladiators of old, they should flight to the death, could you imagine Maximus Decimus Meruius at the gladiatorial games standing 10 yards back throwing his Gladius (sword), Hasta (Lance), poncing around with his Jaculum (net), or indulging in a sly chicken choke under his Subligaculum (loincloth).
Never!!

Fans would happy collect souvenir limbs to display proudly at home after games at the coliseum in Roma ?.it almost brings a tear to my eye?

In the 21st century Football is the holy grail of global completive team sport, Gridiron ?Hugging in Armour? isn?t Football, and much as ?Silly Boys Rounders? Baseball is Cricket?

Sorry I know my analogy of Baseball has without exception caused considerable anger, irritation and debate with family and friends alike here in Japan, Baseball is after all close to being the national sport in Japan as America, respectful nod to Sumo.

I know that I could be offending many UN American sports fans and that is not my intention just to debate the definition of the term football in relation to Soc**r, tantamount to a swear word in my vocabulary.

Update: I think Carvalho was voted man of the match
Posted on: 2009/8/10 1:57
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...9101112131415...66>