Sport Corner

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...66>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Sport Corner
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
I also like BOXING because of manny pacquiao (world's best pound for pound boxer), he's the FIRST ASIAN BOXER to win 5 world championship in 5 different weight division.... proud to be pinoy !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on: 2008/9/21 3:34
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
Quote:

my favorite wrestler was, Brock Lesnar... but after that i think he went to play baseball... i stopped watching for a while, and after that... wow... so many new comers coming in..

brock lesnar is an MMA fighter now....... Lesnar's next opponent will be Randy Couture for the UFC Heavyweight championship......

Posted on: 2008/9/21 3:40
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
i so wanna see that fight...the natural vs..one of the most dangerous fighters the UFC has to offer..in a couple of more matches...its tough to see who'll win...

but im also dying to see that kimbo slice fight against ken shamrock come the 4th...thats gonna tear the roof off...hopefully shamrock is still crazy and he'll put kimbo in the anklelock...haha..id love to see that..
Posted on: 2008/9/21 18:22
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
i so wanna see that fight...the natural vs..one of the most dangerous fighters the UFC has to offer..in a couple of more matches...its tough to see who'll win...

but im also dying to see that kimbo slice fight against ken shamrock come the 4th...thats gonna tear the roof off...hopefully shamrock is still crazy and he'll put kimbo in the anklelock...haha..id love to see that..

Eeeh Ken Shamrock still fighting, I thought he's not fight again u know too old.
Posted on: 2008/9/22 5:18
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 100 / Female / USA
Ehhh I don't really have anything interesting to say, but my 2 favorite sports I play at school are basketball & track. =D I think I like track more even though it's way more tiring. I always feel like I hate track and wanna quit whenever I get all exhausted and feel like I'm about to die, but then I just love it even more haha.

Posted on: 2008/9/22 17:25
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:
Ehhh I don't really have anything interesting to say, but my 2 favorite sports I play at school are basketball & track. =D I think I like track more even though it's way more tiring. I always feel like I hate track and wanna quit whenever I get all exhausted and feel like I'm about to die, but then I just love it even more haha.

Yay we have an athlete here
Posted on: 2008/9/22 21:19
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:

you forgot me...

and jj why is manchester in like 15th place in the premier league table...while celtic sits in second...behind RANGERS! grrr...hate rangers
Posted on: 2008/9/23 16:17
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I like Rugby . haven't played in 2 years always working out of town in summer . But yeah it was great. My team was amazing we went one season without getting scored on haha. I played for my school, under 19, under 21 and senior mens.

other then that i do westling judo jujitsu boxing kickboxing. i alter what i do throught the year one or two at a time. Now it's westling and jujitsu season. Im not fantastic at everyone, but im pretty good.
Posted on: 2008/9/23 16:46
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

TiffyKitty wrote:

you forgot me...

and jj why is manchester in like 15th place in the premier league table...while celtic sits in second...behind RANGERS! grrr...hate rangers

Gomen gomen I dont know ehmmmm btw why your siggy look alike KS-san siggy

Quote:

I like Rugby . haven't played in 2 years always working out of town in summer . But yeah it was great. My team was amazing we went one season without getting scored on haha. I played for my school, under 19, under 21 and senior mens.

other then that i do westling judo jujitsu boxing kickboxing. i alter what i do throught the year one or two at a time. Now it's westling and jujitsu season. Im not fantastic at everyone, but im pretty good.

Congrats to your team ^o^, eerrrr u practice all that sport, u got lots of stamina
Posted on: 2008/9/23 20:31
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well congrats Singapore will be the host of F1 night race. What it will gonna be more dangerous than Monaco. Just to wait tomorrow night.
Posted on: 2008/9/27 5:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...66>