Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...66>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Sport Corner
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

abunai wrote:
GOD i'm dying over De La Hoya losing. I feel so sorry for him. See, Roach at one point trained De La Hoya, so naturally he taught Pacquiao how to get to him best. And I'm glad that De La Hoya was man enough to admit that he doesn't have what it takes anymore and that they were both very respectful towards eachother, but I'm still so sad over this. I really thought that De La Hoya had this in the bag, but then again, he hasn't won anything in a long time, has he?

EDIT:
Either way, I'm still a De La Hoya fan. Manny Pacquiao will have his day, too, when he takes a beating. Everyone does. It's just the way things are.

Though I'm pinoy, I hate when Manny Pacquiao wins I hate his aura. He annoys me. I'm just happy when he wins because I do bet money unto him and if he wins, I win too

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/12/14 19:27
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

abunai wrote:
GOD i'm dying over De La Hoya losing. I feel so sorry for him. See, Roach at one point trained De La Hoya, so naturally he taught Pacquiao how to get to him best. And I'm glad that De La Hoya was man enough to admit that he doesn't have what it takes anymore and that they were both very respectful towards eachother, but I'm still so sad over this. I really thought that De La Hoya had this in the bag, but then again, he hasn't won anything in a long time, has he?

EDIT:
Either way, I'm still a De La Hoya fan. Manny Pacquiao will have his day, too, when he takes a beating. Everyone does. It's just the way things are.

Though I'm pinoy, I hate when Manny Pacquiao wins I hate his aura. He annoys me. I'm just happy when he wins because I do bet money unto him and if he wins, I win too

Wait i don't get it. You hate him yet you like it when he wins? Shouldn't you like him then?
Posted on: 2008/12/15 1:28
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Well, at least they were manly men about it. Pacquiao told De La Hoya that he is Pacquiao's idol or something and De La Hoya finally admitted he really doesn't have what it takes anymore to fight well.
Posted on: 2008/12/18 15:03
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

abunai wrote:
Well, at least they were manly men about it. Pacquiao told De La Hoya that he is Pacquiao's idol or something and De La Hoya finally admitted he really doesn't have what it takes anymore to fight well.

That is true. I hope pac man stays cool and humble in future fights.

Until the new year, filipinos all over the world will be celebrating and partying with lechon and much karaoke. In 09, they'll be figuring out and deciding if manny will face ricky. If they do go at it, my vote is with manny pacquiao all the way!
Posted on: 2008/12/18 18:58
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
hmm...so who's going to watch the arsenal - livepool game today??? hehe...im betting arsenal..

and a great win gamba today wasnt it? yamazaki's stunning runs against pachuca finally paid off when he got that volley that got it going for them early...after that it was cruise control until the finish
Posted on: 2008/12/21 6:51
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Arsenal and Liverpool tied 1:1 its better that way

anyone watch N Valuev vs Evander H , Evander H supposed to be the winner lol 46 years old and he still agile. Valuev cant even match his move and unable to hit him
Posted on: 2008/12/21 19:48
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
I didn't really watch the Arsenal vs Liverpool match, but a draw... Chelsea is catching up... lol
Posted on: 2008/12/22 2:27
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
i was heated to see adebayor get sent off on both offenses...none of them shouldve been cards...and even worse they lost fabby for about 4 months wenger says...and even worse..they travel to villa park against gabby...again...but this time without they main weapons...all they can trust now is van persie but that wont be enough...it'll be good to just settle for a draw against villa i think..and chelsea should put even more heat on livepool this friday...or even overpass them on the table...they have west brom at stamford...though they have not played well against the opposition at home recently...i see that ending soon with a win here...easy win despite west brom's resilient win over man city last week
Posted on: 2008/12/24 16:36
  •  p0rong
      p0rong
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L dunno
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

abunai wrote:

EDIT:

LOL macky. . . Youre a gambler. . . betting whos going to win the matches
Posted on: 2009/1/2 1:37
  •  syronx
      syronx
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L M/Earth [lol(USA)]
hmm tennis and basketball lol

Posted on: 2009/1/2 6:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...66>