Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...54555657585960...66>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Sport Corner ( World Cup 2010 )
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Woman World Cup Germany 2010 U-20 , Germany won 2:0 against Nigeria. Just as i expected Germany won this time, too bad i was fall a sleep while watching the match huhuhuhuhu, they show delay match at 1 o clock in the morning.....screw you tv station.

F1 race Budapest Hungaria, Mark Webber won again, this make big team such as Ferrari and Mclaren Mercedes need to worry. I think Ferrari and Mclaren didnt maximize front slip stream wing. It really help downforce of F 1 car a lot.

Moto GP, nothing much on this race, well at least new guy show the prospect like, Jorge Lorenzo, Dani Pedrosa (too bad he didn't finish the race). On the other hand I think Rossy a bit jealous since FIAT Yamaha make him like a second driver, and put Jorge as a new Moto GP star.
Posted on: 2010/8/1 20:37
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
I watched the F1race Val. Mark Webber won his fourth. He looked very good despite his penalty for not being inside 10 lengths of the safety car. He put up personal best laps straight up until his pit stop. Alonso had his chance to pass, but Webber's pit came quickly and him stretching time between himself and Alonso every lap helped. Lewis Hamilton dropped early as well for a drive shaft problem..he looked good until he fell out of course. A good day for the Red Bull team, Webber and Sebastian Vettel taking 1 and 2. Alonso and Massa, the Ferrari's taking 3 and 4. McLaren out of luck with Hamilton's engine malfunction.
Posted on: 2010/8/1 20:49
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I'm waiting for Wladimir Klisctko next match now. I wonder when these doctor unified 4 super heavy weight under his arm lol
Posted on: 2010/8/3 22:43
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Forgot to mention this, Community shield MU won against Chelsea 3:1, its a good sign for MU, since next week Barclays Premiere League start.

Also Super Bayern Muenchen do a great job before Bundes league start too
Posted on: 2010/8/10 0:16
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Maybe it is me or was the muted, almost lack of sparkle to Man U celebrations (3-1) that seemed to cast a long shadow over the start of the new Premiership Season this coming Saturday, the Community Shield is a trophy that heralds the start of the Premiership season, last Sunday it was more out with the new and in with Paul Scholes, the epitome of passing football personified by razor precision, a masterclass display of skills peppered with the obligatory rash lunge ?..

Rooney?s work rate was impressive with a perfectly timed pass for Valenica to guide home?Neither Owen or Rooney appeared after half time, both replaced by Hernandez and Berbatov, and if there was ever a time for the later to prove he is worth the ?30 million Sir Alex shelled out, it is the here and now, Berbatov needs make his mark and the effortless chip that floated into the net was a sensation. ?..

Chelsea season starts with fixtures at West Brom, Wigan and Stoke, matches Chelsea should have little difficulties winning, but Chelsea looked confused and lead footed?..As Giggs announced,? we know the real business starts next week???.

With only five days to go before the Premiership season breaks into full swing Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill resigns over what is widely accepted to be the lack of reinvestment from the perceived cash available from the forthcoming transfer of James Milner to Man?s City?..
All this drama has brought Bob Bradley, whose US contract runs out in December, into the frame, to become bookies favorite for the Villa job?. Bob?s view "I have said over and over as well that I am always excited about new and different challenges, certainly coaching in Europe at some point is something that I would love to do." ?..

And I have not even brushed over Arsenals predicament, one Cesc Fabregas??careful Mr Kite will start bellowing ?.
Posted on: 2010/8/10 3:15
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Well, this upcoming season for Arsenal has been plagued by the uncertain of Gunner star, Cesc Fabregas. With Arsene Wenger unwilling to let go of the club captain, this has become a bidding war with Barcelona calling everytime with a larger sum than before. Barcelona sounded so confident that it had the players speaking on behalf of the club with stupid comments. David Villa commented about on how Fabregas would help him score more goals. I guess Xavi and Iniesta are not good for Villa. Xavi, excited on the posibility of signing Fabby before the start of La Liga. Fat chance!!! But honestly, I want to see Fabby gone. So Barca and Real can both shut their mouthes..we take Fabby ?38m and pursue Keisuke Honda or Mesut ?zil. Heck, both.
Posted on: 2010/8/11 20:53
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Barca already have Mesut Ozil, since Ozil said he like to play with Messy. Maybe Fabregas becoming public enemy #1 in Arsenal cuz his action now lol. Hope thats not a problem with Arsenal teamwork
Posted on: 2010/8/13 1:01
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
You couldn?t make this up, Man C have allegedly offered Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Barcelona) an astonishing ?500,000 a week,the headline was blaring out the Red tops this morning, if this turns out to anything other than tabloid jerking off, would be truly remarkable, consider this colossal fee some ?92m over four years, will be on top of the ?129,000,000 already spent, and there is Balotelli (Inter Milan), ?20m +, Milner (Aston Villa) ?26m, and Luiz (Benfica) ?27m still yet to come, all taken into consideration could push the overall spend to ?270m over an overall 12 months trading statement ...now to put this into perspective there will be 2 to 3 top international players competing for every position on the pitch ....watch this space ....

On to Mesut Ozil, all bets appear to be off for Man U, who were first out the traps to sign the Werder Bremen and German International, Ozil in the final year of his contract emerged as one of the superstars from the world cup and is going begging for a bargain basement ?13m, Werder Breman needs the dosh, rumors abound that Sir Alex had secret meeting with the Bremen board recently at Fulham, but Real Madrid have express an interest and the players agent is mulling over the offers.

Now Fabregas, you have to have some sympathy for the player courted relentlessly by Barcelona, is it any wonder that the Fabregas is unsettled, this is a recent press release from Barcelona: ?In the light of the statement released today regarding the contractual future of Cesc Fabregas, FC Barcelona regrets the decision of Arsenal FC to declare the player not for sale and their decision not to take into consideration the offers proposed. None of those offers, in any way, exceeded ?40 million.?.......And we are talking about the Arsenal captain .....
Posted on: 2010/8/13 7:03
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Well, if this wasn't the best weekend to start the new campaign..what would top this? Plenty of great matches, especially to open the campaign and upsets worth noting.

But supporting the Gunners, this match was well worth watching the full 90 minutes. Arsenal looked sharp with typical Gunner-style passing despite Fabregas MIA..“Fibreglass” seems very fitting indeed. The first half seemed dull..not many chances for either side. Arsenal had the set pieces, but Nasri's inability to raise the ball over the wall made Liverpool's defence able to still be aggresive in their own third. Liverpool is a much more established squad, the ball won't slip in between players though Drogba did in the West Brom match. But drama struck late as Joe Cole's Anfield debut was cut short for a rash challenge on Arsenal new signee, Laurent Koscielny, a straight red. Koscielny's shin initially thought to be broken, he was able to return in the second half.

Second half looked to be our time..A man down, Liverpool were expected to drop back and defend to preserve a draw. But Jack Wilshere's inexperience saw him leave an easy pass to be intercepted in a dangerous area and saw David N'Gog blast the ball past Almunia high, near post. But once Liverpool got the goal..Arsenal ran the show.. A passing clinic, but a mediocre passing clinic. Fabregas' absence showed very clearly. Arsenal were great two-thirds of the pitch, but we couldn't execute in the final third. Tomas Rosicky provided the only real chance when his one-two with Van Persie gave him an opening only to hit the fingertips of Pepe Reina. But Arsenal broke through when an Arshavin cross connected to Chamakh..ball hits the post, but luckily hits Reina's chest into the goal. 1-1. Torres' speed caused problems to Koscielny. Two yellows in ten minutes saw him seeing red in stoppage time. A good result, a deserving one for attacking for so long.

Val's United square off Monday..how will they do?
Posted on: 2010/8/15 20:36
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I only watch at the end of the match, 2 red card on first week awesome start .
I have no idea what happen to MU match, why they haven't started yet
Posted on: 2010/8/15 21:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...54555657585960...66>