<1...45678910...66>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: Sport Corner
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
did anybody see that united - chelsea match...so many yellow cards..like 6 or 7...3 were unnecessary but~ united romped chelsea 3-0...and park had so many chances to score but freakin john terry denied him like 3 times...i was heated...park plays big in the big matches...thats why sir alex loves him...he like only plays in the matches that matter too...he gets his name out
Posted on: 2009/1/11 14:49
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Big phil what the hell are you doin' 3:0 that so nice, Hail MU
Posted on: 2009/1/13 5:15
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Inter Milan 0 : 0 MU , its so weird for Inter coz almost inter player were big guy.... but MU player overwhelm them Ronaldo, Giggs and Park can flying around them , Giggs have twice golden opportunity and the weird one Park often more like striker than a winger, Berbatov doesn't do anything much...ugh crap.
Posted on: 2009/2/24 23:51
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Real Madrid loses to Liverpool 0:1 , money doesn't work after all. Barcelona 1:1 Ol Lyon now zhat's great news GO LYON
Posted on: 2009/2/26 21:36
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
Quote:

syronx wrote:
hmm tennis and basketball lol

Thank you! Me too (tennis and basketball) I also skateboard from time to time, I almost can do a kickflip.
Posted on: 2009/3/4 5:21
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Real Madrid 0:4 Liverpool champion league Anfield stadium, damn its humiliating for Real Madrid.... i guess their gonna fired the coach again , Chelsea 2:2 Juventus , Chelsea won aggregate 3:2
Posted on: 2009/3/10 21:55
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
i seriously doubt real will get rid of juande ramos...he'e brought in some good talent in huntelaar and diarra in january..and theyve helped madrid put on this surge to the top...only like 4 points behind barcelona to what it was before like 12...i think the gm at real can take second place this season or even the trophy if they play well...theyre out of champions league in a disappointing fashion like the past years...but now its just ONE thing to worry about..and thats the league...theyve the advantage over barcelona...less tired players in la liga is better...

and everyone has liverpool the favorites to win champions league..i dont know why...they only play well in european matches and if thats the only reason theyre playing well then its going to be the better seeing them to lose to united when they meet this weekend and whenever they meet in champions league
Posted on: 2009/3/13 19:51
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:

Wait i don't get it. You hate him yet you like it when he wins? Shouldn't you like him then?

I just read this. Haha, well Josh, I only like him when I bet and he wins. but I hate him, as a person. I don't like how he talk. He's too boastful. And the government is really giving too much attention unto Pacquiao. Which is I think a really bad thing. There are these plenty Filipino athletes who keeps on struggling hard on their field but the government aren't giving any attention unto them. I mean really much less than Pacquiao's. And there are sooo many fields that Pinoy's can be proud of our fellow countrymen. Not only Pacquiao. I hate it when Filipinos talk like Pacquiao's the very hope of the Philippines. It's disgusting. And when he talk he always mention that his wins are always for the honor of our country. But for me it's half and half. He never quit Boxing because he gets alot of money in it. Deal with that, because it's true. Although I know that there is always a touch of his Nationalistic side in it. I still have doubt in him and I still hate him. Sorry for those who are Pacquiao supporters.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2009/3/14 4:54
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
This is the fifth times Real failed in Champion League, well i guess now they more concentrating on the league right now. they were 6 point behind Barcelona right now , even though it was pretty near... but Barcelona quite consistent with their game.

Another sad story 3 big Italian Club got beaten (Inter, As Roma, and Juventus) by 3 big club from British Empire(MU, Arsenal and Chelsea)

And Liverpool will be visiting MU theater of dream this week i think 55 : 45 to MU, since Torres and Gerrard were on fire its gonna be rough .
Posted on: 2009/3/15 21:00
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
their first priority is going to have to be on the defensive aspects of the game...torres and gerrard were completely overwhelming the united back line..due to the 4 goals they scored this past week...but you cant count out united to come back and give a better outing...sir alex is one of the best strategizing managers in the world today and with the firepower of rooney and ronaldo..there isnt much help needed there, their chemistry leads to good passing that opens up lots of things for the two, though the gameplan for the opposition is set of containing rooney and ronaldo...the role players are going to have to do a better job this time around...giggs, whose been spectacular this season even at his age needs to have a good game at the opposite wing they need to have both wings in control to send the crosses in...and with their players...its all about running...they need to pick up the pace...i dont think liverpool's back line can ever keep up with the likes of tevez, giggs, rooney, and ronaldo when theyre all paired up together...

and though the big 3 italian clubs were knocked out of champions league...bayern munich is making some noise to challenge the english clubs...im looking forward to that...bayern and liverpool would be a fantastic matchup...torres against ribery would certainly be a show!
Posted on: 2009/3/18 19:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910...66>