<1...5960616263646566>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Sport Corner ( World Cup 2010 )
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Rooney has stated his intentions to leave Man U ?in or around? the January transfer window after electing not to sign a contract extension.....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/oct/17/wayne-rooney-manchester-united

So a song to Man U from Wayne Rooney......"Should I Stay or Should I Go"...actually from The Clash....Dad?s era I know but very apt ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZBPu7jJbJU

Man U through the points away, and to cap it all with 18 minutes remaining, on comes Rooney to basic walk off again empty handed, with a torrent of boo?s ringing in his ears, leaving Man U drawing 5 in 8. Edwin van der Sar?s butter fingers was well summed up by Sir Alex: ?It?s inexplicable, the second goal, what can you say? Edwin has been playing for 25 years and the last time he made a mistake like that was probably in primary school so there?s nothing you can do about that. It?s just one of those inexplicable errors, the criticism is we didn?t finish them off. We are losing points. It?s frustrating. It?s not a defining result in terms of where the league is going to end up, but we can?t keep doing that. There?s two ways of looking at it being unbeaten in eight matches, for teams down the league, you say we?re undefeated, but for United, it?s not good enough.? ......

On to Chelsea 0 v 0 Aston Villa.....Not a match Chelsea want to remember, lots of rattling woodwork but no goals, and a down beat performance from Chelsea, with Man C breathing down our necks and another win for Arsenal, Chelsea were lucky not to have lost the point, Nigel Coker ghosted round Pert Cech but fluffed up the finish, god most of our neighbors must have heard my sign of relief.......So what will Mr K make of the dismissal of Jack Wilshere? .... Arsenal 2-1 Birmingham....Ok let?s hear from the doggs do da?s.....himself....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/9098996.stm

Well there was a clean set of studs, off the ground and heading for Nikola Zigic?s leg......???!!

Over to you Mr K.........
Posted on: 2010/10/18 3:16
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Well Pips...honey, I was more interested in seeing the substantial altitude difference of the two lads. Indeed it was man against boy..lol. But anyways Jack Wilshere and head honcho, Arsene Wenger both stated the red card was the right call and deserving. Such a rash challenge so late in the match. But three matches for three points is worth it. 3 points of a possible 9 recently was not expected...but at least we have grasped the feeling of winning often, something United has not managed..eheheheh~

And Chelsea look to be in trouble..I think Drogba has used all of his magic tricks..*gasp. He saved one for Arsenal for sure, but not scoring, not him, but as a whole team against City and Aston Villa, something is up. Ancelotti should be weary of his managerial status..that is not what Roman Abramovich likes to see.

And Liverpool lost again...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!~

It's not even my opinion of Roy Hodgson as gaffa, but the squad as one is just horrible. And to think Roy held such high expectations for the club...they should sell all their good players to match their table position. Captain Gerrard has to be embarrassed. Torres opted to stay instead of going to Chelsea...bro, 18th place on the league table is not Champions League football. This goes back to two seasons ago...

Selling Xabi Alonso = Worst decision ever!!!
Posted on: 2010/10/19 13:21
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Jesus Mr K pass Val the Prozac ??..he?s going to need it?..
Archive 2004 - Wayne Rooney signs for Man Utd??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9107918.stm

Sir Alex Ferguson confirms Wayne Rooney exit rumours??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9107091.stm

Rooney has yet to explain to Sir Alex why ?......
It is truly astonishing ??.
Posted on: 2010/10/19 13:33
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Val, here take this Prozac. It's all over front pages now. Why Rooney wants to leave? Who knows..Manchester United management are willing to make him the highest paid player in England, but really who gets paid more than this guy? Since Rooney leaving is out on the world, where does he go? I think he's too pricy to be sold to any random club so it's pretty to break down possibilities, stay in England or pack for Spain. I only count four clubs though Pips, being Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, and Real Madrid. One of my friends stated Rooney will pair up with Tevez at City..oh how that pair will cause major problems..Chelsea are looking for another loaded striker..Rooney can be their guy. If Liverpool sells Fernando Torres for Chelsea's initially offered ?70 million, they have the budgets to hold a homecoming for Wayne. And finally, many people want to see Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo paired up again. And Real are always welcoming of new players and actually considered buying Rooney for some years now. I'm excited to see how Sir Alex manages this situation.

But why not Barcelona? Well, money..They bought David Villa, good buy, but mistakingly bought Villa. They have all these players..high paid players I'll add..debt will overcome their greed. They had to loan Zlatan Ibrahimovic and sold Thierry Henry to manage weekly wages properly. I would truely be astonished if Barcelona threw in a bid for Rooney.

So Pips..honey, where does the Rooney legacy go from here?
Posted on: 2010/10/19 21:47
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Well Mr K....where do we start?

We could dissect Sir Alex?s public demolition of Rooney?s character, a selfish, misguided, misogynist, who hasn?t the respect or loyalty to his club or manager to be open and honest enough to even explain the reasons behind his actions, you could feel the despondency, and contempt behind every word Sir Alex spat out, Rooney could not come up with one good reason why he wanted to leave a club that in Sir Alex?s words had stood by him through thick and thin.....

Sir Alex... "We have won 40 major trophies, countless cup finals, have a fantastic history, a great stadium, great training arrangements, we don't understand it. I can't answer any questions about why he is doing it. We can speculate. We can have opinions. It won't matter a dickie-bird, simply because the player is adamant he wants to leave."

Rooney could not have dropped his Club further into the deep and smelly, the timing alone is a shocking act of betrayal, Man U will be severely weakened in the coming weeks and months leading up to the January transfer window, will Sir Alex risk playing Rooney in any of the champions league fixtures?, well Rooney is left out of tonights match, any transfer fees United try to recoup will be offset through a transfer clause that furnishes Everton on Rooney departure, with a colossal 25% of any terms over and above the ?27m 2004 deal.

Wayne Rooney's turbulent year: timeline.........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/8066108/Wayne-Rooneys-turbulent-year-timeline.html

From Hero to Zero.....in 12 Months .....

Where will Rooney go?

Man City?, Chelsea ?, or maybe Central Europe ?...Barcelona?, Real Madrid, Inter, whatever? ....But one fact remains looming over the horizon , UEFA?s Financial fair play......

http://www.uefa.com/uefa/footballfirst/protectingthegame/financialfairplay/news/newsid=1520059.html

Quote:
The UEFA Club Financial Control Panel ? chaired by former Belgian Prime Minister Jean-Luc Dehaene ? has been set up to monitor and ensure that clubs across UEFA's member association adhere to the financial fair play requirements included in the regulations. The concept will be implemented over 2010, 2011 and 2012. Fair play criteria will become mandatory from the beginning of the 2013/14, when the Club Financial Control Panel can start pronouncing sanctions against clubs based on financial statements from the 2011/12 and 2012/13 reporting periods.

Under the financial fair play concept and the regulations, clubs will be encouraged to operate on the basis of their own revenues and not spend more than their income. Clubs should also settle their liabilities with players, authorities and other clubs in a punctual manner. In addition, they will have to provide information about future financial planning..........Oh yes..poo rolls down hill...
Posted on: 2010/10/20 2:45
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
So Wayne is going to Arsenal? With the financial rules setting in soon, Arsenal are already safe making profits, a great money managing club..thank Arsene Wenger.

I can't see any big club making profits by 2014, especially not Manchester United. Not Real Madrid. Not even Barcelona. He'd be a great fit because of his physicality at Bayern M?nchen..they should have the funds as well. Really hard to call Pips..

But haha, “The Big 4” I think has changed..with Man City replacing United and Tottenham replacing bottom dwellers Liverpool. So Pips..honey, pour the drinks!!! We're looking at a 1-2 finish.

Edit: AGM meeting held at Arsenal on Thursday..Arsene Wenger stating his vision of future success, recent league stories, etc. Very interesting..Wenger states he has funds for the January transfer window!?? Why the sudden willingness to spend? Well, he only said he will only enter the market if there is a player that can improve Arsenal football club and said there one or two slots for improvements. You don't think??? Acquiring Wayne Rooney would be absolutely groundbreaking. He is a winner, if you pay him enough and win consistently, he doesn't talk..and his work rate will integrate well into any club's system.
Posted on: 2010/10/21 2:10
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Well Mr K .....Wayne Rooney signs five-year Manchester United deal .........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9118602.stm

kissy kissy snoggy snoggy snog snog.........What a farce !!

Posted on: 2010/10/22 6:23
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Oh the taste of revenge is so sweet..a great match for Arsenal. Absolutely dismantling City, a 10 man Man City..en route to a 3-0 win. Boyata's stupid challenge on Chamakh saw him see a straight after just 5 minutes..and a few minutes later, Samir Nasri took advantage of the space opening beating Joe Hart for the Gunner's first. There has been much criticism to Andrey Arshavin saying he is not a factor for Arsenal and doesn't score enough. He got the assist to Nasri and his assist count is growing as he is ahead on the league totals by a substantial amount. Fabregas's penalty miss seemed shoot up City's confidence going into the second half..and they came pressing introducing Wayne Bridge and former Gunner, Emmanuel Adebayor. David Silva had the best chance to equalise after 56 minutes, but Alex Song's second premier league goal shortly after was the winner. Substitute Nicklas Bendtner added the third on the break off of Nasri's through ball. Sagna had a real chance for a fourth, but shot it just wide.

United won surprisingly..2-1. I don't think Rooney played Sunday because Chicharito doubled on the win. And Chelsea extended their lead after defeating Wolves with goals from Malouda and Saloman Kalou.
Posted on: 2010/10/24 21:57
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I thought you would be quick out the traps...Mr K...... Man City 0-3 Arsenal, again Arsene W make a point of insisting the result highlights Arsenals success is not depend on the financial necessity to spend heavily, a reference to the ?100m or so that City have shelled out in the transfer market, little doubt that Boyata's sending off made all the difference, and with Adebayor glued to the subs bench to keep him from making a complete prat of himself, thus out of harm?s way, City looked somewhat impotent and starved of procession.

Rooney is on holiday in Dubai, cancelled his 25th Birthday party at the last moment, after a grovelling apology to his Manager and Team mates but not the Man U faithful, the fans, I wish Sir Alex had turned his back on Rooney and his agent Paul Stretford, Sir Alex should have trusted his instincts, those same Instinct that signed Hernandez, four goals in the last five games all for the price of ?6m, but that greedy chav Rooney and his dysfunctional offspring have proven beyond any reasonable doubt that greed wins in the end, Gordon Gekko would be proud of Rooney....a chip off the old block.....

And Val that is no disrespect to Man U ....
Posted on: 2010/10/25 7:10
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
A bit frustrating to watch, but we did it in the end. Arsenal 1:0 West Ham (0:0). 23 total shots for the Gunners and a mere 5 for the Hammers.. on paper, it was a mismatch..on the pitch didn't however. West Ham looked very organised though we launched so many chances..it just showed the unpredictability of football and the strength of the league itself. Matches are gimmes no more as big upsets have already taken place. Anyways, the match to be a draw, but after 88 minutes, Alex Song recorded his 3rd premier league goal to his tally as his header sceured 3 points to trial Chelsea by 5 points on the table. Arsene Wenger feels he has the squad to win the league this year. They have overcome big matches showing the club's maturity after being criticised on being too young..but he also stated there is room for improvement, the home loss to West Brom shows that. But more importantly, it's about having luck to win. Injuries have dealt huge blows to Arsenal...Wenger believes being injury free or having minimal injury woes is the best formula..We shall see.

Pips, on to you. Did you catch the United/Stoke match? They have to introduce technology in the sport. Another controversial goal denied their recent mediocracy.
Posted on: 2010/10/31 19:43
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...5960616263646566>