Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...567891011...66>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Sport Corner
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well at last Mu landed again , hmm on the last i think there was miscommunication between defender :/. And it is a big loss that vidic were sent out and miss 2 match, sry to say but vidic kinda desperate how to guard this "Gerard" and then he grab gerard shirt and got red card . Well even though MU was failed... MU was play 27 times while the other already play 28 times so MU have a slight advantages.

About Bayern Munich idk their enemy its like a 2nd class club on Champion League, maybe thats way Bayern M won big this time .
Posted on: 2009/3/20 1:34
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
the race just tightened up when liverpool defeated united and added some humiliation to it as well..winning 4-1...they do have the advantage having a game in hand against the likes of chelsea and liverpool...i just hope that extra game is an easy matchup...they need to re-establish themselves at the top of the table especially at this point of them season when the lower teams start making that final push to get the highest position possible...liverpool and chelsea have gained ground by a significant amount...its still four points but that seems way closer than it shows... ...arsenal isnt going away in the table either...aston villa is on a HUGE slump right now getting like 1 point out of a possible 9 against clubs they shouldve beaten (man city 1-2 L, stoke 2-2 D, tottenham 1-2 L)..and once fabregas comes back from injury...arshavin can go back to the forward position shooting more rather than passing to van persie, bendtner and adebayor

and yea bayern beat a lower talented team in sporting but that doesnt mean that they shouldnt provide a challenge against the english power clubs...villareal gave united some things to work for in the group stages so there are still some teams to give the english clubs a real challenge...i see chelsea or arsenal being the first ones out
Posted on: 2009/3/20 20:18
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I don't know if it MU luck or it is a set up, MU vs Porto how many times they meet, and how many times Porto lost to MU.
Bayern vs Barcelona a fight between 2 agile player Messi or Ribery
Bout Liverpool vs Chelsea ~ i cant predicted, both of them on fire
Arsenal vs Villareal ~ I hope Arsenal won they have lots of great talent, and Arsenal need to have they first Champion trophy for the first time, no offense i'am a MU fans too

Tonight MU vs Fulham ~ I think MU gonna beat Fulham cross finger, hope their mental and physically already better
Posted on: 2009/3/21 5:33
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
though history says that united is the stronger side...porto is built to surprise people...they stunningly won champions league back in 2003 under jose mourinho...that says alot about not just mourinho but the talent and the will to win for porto...its unlikely that porto can win but i wont be surprised if porto gets a win...at home...if anywhere if theyre to advance past united, they NEED to win at home..or not concede at home and grab an away goal or two at old trafford...but that wont matter if they cant keep the united attack at bay throughout the match...

i wasnt expecting the matchup between barcelona and bayern munich but thats going to be some show...ribery is always a handful or anyone team and with the likes of luca toni at striker...puyol and milito is going to have their hands full...and if puyol is injured (he's hurt a bit now) there's no way that barcelona can win...unless they score a ton both ways...and they have the players to do so...henry, eto'o and messi...scary on paper for bayern...lets see if they step up

every time all four english teams advance to the quarters..liverpool and chelsea are paired...another game but i dont think its going to be as exciting as the other ones..two teams from the same country battling...boring

and for arsenal to beat villareal...they need to finish!!! they had so many chances to score against roma at emirates but only grabbed one with van persie's penalty...spanish teams always cause some difficulty..their technicality is something to watch for...they dont have "wow" players but villareal just goes out and plays...nothing fancy...they just do what they need to do...this one is going to be the most interesting
Posted on: 2009/3/21 14:59
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
My mistake it was MU vs Chelsea, and crap MU lost >.< now Chelsea and Liverpool "won big last night" now they only have 1 point gap. What happen there ?

Few days Champion league will start again, with this 2 lost in a row will affect them ?
Posted on: 2009/3/22 21:14
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
no actually it was fulham...they won 2-0 and rooney was sent off...bad things are happening...theyre starting to fall apart...its ok because united still have that one game in hand to re-extend that lead of one point...they had their shots at running away with the title but couldnt hold off liverpool...liverpool is just on fire right now...5 goals against a looks like now mediocre aston villa squad who're in 5th behind arsenal...this whole premiership race has been blown wide open...chelsea and liverpool can take the top spot this weekend if united draw...and arsenal has a less stressful comeback to get...

the two losses from united is going to help them...playing a team in porto...theyre going to want to avenge the two losses and go back to their winning ways...look for them to be aggressive and take lots of shots early, an early lead is the best thing to give a team confidence...if they fail to do so...theyre out of the champions league..there is no way that theyre going to win the second leg match...they need to find some way to get the offense going...ronaldo hasnt been himself recently and rooney being sent off means their whole team isnt in sync this point in time...ferguson might have to change his starting 11 again...but first things first...they need to stop pointing fingers and get back to the defensive aspects of the game and hold whichever team they play...keeping a clean sheet gives any team an opportunity to win...and they havent done that in recent times..
Posted on: 2009/3/23 18:05
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
some great commentary here..
Posted on: 2009/3/24 0:56
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
suckiest match ever
2 reds
2 conceded
zzz
Posted on: 2009/3/24 1:10
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Ehh right right.... Last Game MU vs Fulham, it was ridiculous match, Scholes block the ball with his hand that was very stupid move, Rooney emotion still horrible he need to take anger management class.
Posted on: 2009/3/24 21:34
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
im an analyst what can i say macdan???

scholes has been like that...thats not his first handball that turned out to be costly to united...the beginning of this season if im right against zenit st. petersburg...he hit the ball with his arm on a corner in the first half and got sent off...sending united to a 2-0 loss...champions of europe and you lose like that to the UEFA cup champs??? scholes, being as old as he is should be more disciplined than what he is now...

and i dont think that you can judge rooney like that...he's been like that for quite some time...and he's probably been through some anger management therapy sessions but honestly those are just used to contain anger..not suppress it completely...that seems to be his only downfall...hell of a player but has too much of a competitive side to him...being competitive is great...but his aggression is too much for the game...its reasonable to see that kind of aggression from him seeing that he came from a family of boxers...you get that feisty side

and you need to catch more j-league matches jj...this is finally cerezo osaka's year they get promoted to J1
Posted on: 2009/3/27 16:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...567891011...66>