<1...6789101112...66>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Sport Corner
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Any one watch friendly match and South Africa Qualification match

England 4:0 Slovakia , first goal from Heskey i think it was a luck goal, two goal from Rooney well make him Man of the match that day, i guess rooney already okay now . Lampard also contribute 1 goal.
1 April England : Ukraine, this tough one 50:50 maybe even though Fabio Capello really make this England team look better than before .

Holland 3:0 Scotland, I guess Persie already 100% fine.

Germany 4:0 Liechtenstein, its terrible match Liechtenstein not even give a nice fight.

Italia 2:0 Montenegro, didn't watch it not Italian league fans XD

Baharain 0:1 Japan, Bahrain not a good team even though they have bigger body. Free kick shot and then Goal from Nakamura deflected by who ????? or was that deflected.
Posted on: 2009/3/29 21:11
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
i watched that japan:bahrain game last week...i was proud when my man nakamura scored that free kick...that was his goal, deflected or not...and im really looking forward to this wednesday...north and south korea clash again....please let south win...DAEHANMINGUK!!! (bopbop bop bopbop) DAEHANMINGUK!!! (bopbop bop bopbop)
Posted on: 2009/3/30 19:12
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
How is it going, the battle between North and south Korea. All i know North Korea was the leader of the group with 10 point and South at #2 with 8 point
Posted on: 2009/4/1 1:46
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
SOUTH!!!! we won 1-0...atop the group once again...north korea is good...gotta hand it to those darn northerners...not bad at all...but we hav a game in hand...so we can stretch that lead we have now to 4 points later on i see north and south both making it out of the group...north may even qualify for the world cup...so keep an eye on that...

and i want to see japan and austrailia play again...japan is gaining momentum having won that game against bahrain...though it was sloppy...aussie nation is yet to concede a goal..the stiffest back line this AFC tournament so far...so i want to see endo or nakamura put a dent in that
Posted on: 2009/4/1 17:24
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
lol

argentina lost 6-1 to bolivia

maradona screwed up everything
Posted on: 2009/4/2 8:09
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Diego Maradona a good player at his time but not a good coach , Australia 2:0 Uzbekistan yesterday not a good match though.
Posted on: 2009/4/3 1:56
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
he screwed it all up when riquelme said he wasnt going to ever play for argentina when maradona was manageering the team...i think messi, tevez, and my man aguero needs a keen eye to give them the ball when they make those runs...mascherano can do it but no one is better with field vision than fabregas..er i mean riquelme...lol

and i cant believe that saudi arabia isnt challenging austrailia...when the afc tournament started i thought it would be a stiff race between aussie nation, japan, and saudi...but now...aussie nation is sitting comfortably atop the table and japan is behind...those two are going get out with some room...and is cahill playing for aussie nation?...maybe thats why theyre doing so well
Posted on: 2009/4/3 16:32
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Yesterday so many sport games, on SuperBike battle between N.Haga and M.Biagi even though both of them on #2 and #3 place but N.Haga #1 in points after that #2 M.Biagi.

F1 on Sepang, J.Button won again lol sadly it supposed to be 56 lap but because the rain it has to end at lap 33 , I heard one of the driver said, very foggy inside of his helmet and almost have zero visibility coz of the huge rain. What happen to this 2 big team Ferrari and McLaren ?

Juventus 1:2 Chievo, it supposed to be Juventus get closed to Inter point but with this match, getting tougher :P

MU 3:2 Aston Villa, at last they won again. But i think the referee go to MU side XD.
Posted on: 2009/4/5 20:48
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
man utd were at home
waddya expect
Posted on: 2009/4/6 2:25
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
so right, and crap MU 2:2 Porto, because Ferdinand cannot play their defend kinda lousy, i guess J.Evans still need lot of exp in Champion League sloppy defend XD. Why Fergie dont put 2 striker at the first place. and why put Teves on second half. They supposed to be won but with lack defend.... Porto make it draw.

Villa 1:1 Arsenal, thanks to Adebayor amazing skill they can make it even.

Tonight Liverpool : Chelsea
Posted on: 2009/4/8 1:37
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...6789101112...66>