Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...66>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Sport Corner
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
We are going to the Final AFF Cup after beat Phillippine with Aggregate 2:0 , next Final hope we can beat Malaysia.

Something more wonderful Ferdinand, Ryan Babel, and Fabregas congrats to our national team , on their official Twitter account
Posted on: 2010/12/19 18:45
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
About the England v France friendly, a heavy emphasis on that word ?friendly? too Mr K......

Whilst France have taken positive and effective action after the World Cup, comprehensively making wholesale changes to the national team and management structure, banning the tin pot revolutionaries, Evra, Anelka, Toulalan and Ribery, and ringing in a new coaching Ayatollah none other than Laurent Blanc, on the other hand after returning from South Africa, England coach Fabio Capello has been accused of having a preverbal beer and then going shopping, but this Friendly was all about experimentation, Fabio Capello gave the youth team a chance to shine, in the guise of rookies Andy Carroll and Jordan Henderson , but I will not make pretences, this was a new squad carrying all the same old dogma, and yes MR K they were trampled on by France.

Malouda clearly had a field day parking himself on the left and cutting in to the center at will, he could have pushed a full shopping trolley past Henderson and picked up his vouchers and loaded his car, with the amount of time and space he was allowed, and Barry with all his experience, failed to overlap and provide cover, England had some moments to savour but too few and too late...... Come back to you later about Premiership and Chelsea....
Posted on: 2010/11/19 7:37
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Chelsea are in extreme trouble. I said they were when they failed to score against Aston Villa and Man City. The stats show it, Drogba pulled the rabbit out of the hat too soon as those are usually the finale, or he doesn't have much experience as a magician. Anywho, Paulo Ferreira spun around in circles so many times I lost count. He looked so lost at centre back. But Sunderland always seem to take valued points from bigger clubs and those 3 points were huge. Steve Bruce said it right, small clubs like Sunderland aren't expected to beat Chelsea, but these rare wins can be vital and significant. So Arsenal close the gap to just two points and can surpass Chelsea after a win over Tottenham.

But what surprises me is the Barclays Premiership is considered the fastest league in the world. Counter-attacking at its finest, sublime long passing mixed with clinical finishing proves why. One word can define the Premiership, FAST. But England didn't show fast against France Wednesday. Very surprising seeing Andy Carroll in the squad, but I knew he is a progressing player..very talented in the air and a very good finisher. But who was this Henderson character? Isn't he at Hull? Or Stoke City? Where was Adam Johnson? Isn't Phil Jagielka a centre back? Funny to Kieran Gibbs can start first team for the national squad, but can't find his place at Arsenal. And what was Capello's gameplan coming into this “friendly”? They just didn't want this match it looked. France however came out aggressive, running at the English back four and it gave France chances. Nasri lined up behind Benzema and Malouda given the roaming ability, they wreaked havoc to Rio Ferdinand and Joleon Lescott. Benzema's goal off of a one-two with Malouda was world class I think. Martin Tyler was right about Benzema, “He got a bit older, a bit wiser. No one questioned his ability and he's shown that tonight to this Wembley audience.” Good for France, England? Capello is warming up the seat for Harry Redknapp.
Posted on: 2010/11/18 20:22
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Ok lets cast our minds back to January and the last time Chelsea met Sunderland, Chelsea delivered a 7 - 2 thrashing, so Sunday?s match at Stamford Bridge with Sunderland starting as 250-1 outsiders and having lost to Chelsea on 11 consecutive meetings, plus the fact that one has to go back to March when Chelsea were last defeated at home. So Sunday evening was hell on earth when Chelsea were comprehensively beaten to a 3 0 pulp, a torrid display, a pitiful performance, this is not the Chelsea that blew everyone away at the start of the season. Check out the stats,from hitting the back of the net 21 times in the first five matches, to just seven goals in last eight games.

Chelsea looked jaded and wooden, depleted and disadvantaged by the injuries of Lampard, Alex, Essien and Terry, the lack of depth and passion was evident in Ramires who has failed to live up to his reputation for clinical finishing since his ?17m transfer from Benfica.

Sunderland on the other hand looked dangerous from the off, convincing with an air of persuasiveness, verve and confidence, bold in attack and adventurous in midfield, Welbeck?s crossing was pin point in its accuracy, and Onuoha onslaught produced the inevitable goal fest, watching my Chelsea buckle had the tears rolling down my face in disbelief, Cole howler of a back pass to Cech on 87 odd minutes, allowing Welbeck to ghost the ball home, made me scream out loud.

Add to this Kayoko who is probably sinking Pina Colada?s like a guy possessed, as Arsenal were the only side in the top four to win.

?My worst day?, shouts Carlo Ancelotti ?We didn't play well. Sunderland played a fantastic game with more fighting spirit and attitude, mentality. It's normal to lose the game if you don't show this kind of mentality?............ ?Was it the worst performance under my management? I think so. The performance was poor today, but in football it can happen if you're not at your best and don't play with your best mentality?.

Fair dues to Sunderland and manager Steve Bruce who named the win as the proudest moment in charge of the club, capturing the moment with, ?It's not often you beat this lot 3-0 in their backyard. It won't happen very often again. We really took it to them. I'm very proud of the performance, ?I?ve sat here many a time after a hiding. I said to my assistant (Eric Black) beforehand that I thought we'd get something. There you go.?

Go on Kayoko say your worst .........

Only Exams to look forward too.... tweedly dum, tweedly dee.
Posted on: 2010/11/17 2:35
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Pacman won again like usual, Mr energizer never lost in 12 rounds
Posted on: 2010/11/14 4:33
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Sport Corner ( World Cup 2010 )
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Sorry Mr K I wanted to go ten to the dozen on the weekend?s premier league but England's 2018 World Cup rival Russia has turn into something of a soap opera...

So let start from the beginning Alexei Sorokin central to the Russian bid team, made a few disparaging remarks about London, "It's no secret, for example, that in London they have the highest crime rate compared with other European cities, and the highest level of alcohol consumption among young people, we could start a conversation about the lack of tolerance and inciting ethnic hatred by English fans, but do not behave like the aunt in the kitchen criticizing our neighbors?.

Sorokin also reflected on problems of racism in Russia, while in the same breathe justifying the ?monkey? treatment meted out on our black footballers, he said Russia did not make capital, for example, out of Manchester United fans being anti-American by burning a US flag,........

Only for Miguel Lopez, chief executive of the Iberian (Spain, Portugal) bid, to accuse England of doing a deal with the USA in breach of Fifa regulations, ?This is all very strange. On 28 September [David Dein] held a press conference in which he said they were sure it would not be long before the United States withdrew from the fight for 2018, this gentleman agreement must be telepathic or prophetic, because the United States did not pull out until 15 October?.......

To be fair to Sorokin "I can only apologize for this misunderstanding, we have the tapes of the interview and I know for a fact that I didn't break any rules, did not try to hurt or discredit our bid rivals, there was no malice intended, I'm 100 per cent sure of that, I am really sorry that because of several interpretations my interview was distorted. In the interview I used London's problems as an example. Such things are part of life in any big city, If you're talking specifically about my interview in the Sport Express and what the British media made out of it, I must say my words have been distorted in three different stages, first, people in the Sport Express had interpreted some of my comments in a vague way, not exactly what I was trying to express, second, much of it was lost in translation from Russian into English and then the rest was made up by the English journalists themselves. Because of all these things the final content came out in a wrong way." .......

Brezhnev would have pinned a medal on his chest for that load of old bullocks ......

Which prompts the question as to why then did the FA fall into the trap by responding in the first place , anybody who has been in Leicester Square returning home on a Saturday night at 2am would know that the young people of London like a good party, nothing wrong with that, the vast majority are non violent, like any modern City there is a degree of anti social behavior, but for the English 2018 World Cup bid team to make a formal complaint to FIFA over Russian ?slur? is nonsensical. It would not have any recourse to the England bid, which makes any complain a case of ?handbags?? and should have been ignored....

Sep Bladder, sorry typo Blatter needs to be removed from office, for a multitude of reasons all on record.........My Grandmother (English) says there is no fool like an old fool..... Blatter is confused between ?Countries? and the definition of failure to comply with the sport ruling body that are commiserate to the court of Arbitration, what Blatter's comments reflect more strongly is the ongoing paradox between football and failure to make positive change.

Posted on: 2010/11/1 9:20
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
A bit frustrating to watch, but we did it in the end. Arsenal 1:0 West Ham (0:0). 23 total shots for the Gunners and a mere 5 for the Hammers.. on paper, it was a mismatch..on the pitch didn't however. West Ham looked very organised though we launched so many chances..it just showed the unpredictability of football and the strength of the league itself. Matches are gimmes no more as big upsets have already taken place. Anyways, the match to be a draw, but after 88 minutes, Alex Song recorded his 3rd premier league goal to his tally as his header sceured 3 points to trial Chelsea by 5 points on the table. Arsene Wenger feels he has the squad to win the league this year. They have overcome big matches showing the club's maturity after being criticised on being too young..but he also stated there is room for improvement, the home loss to West Brom shows that. But more importantly, it's about having luck to win. Injuries have dealt huge blows to Arsenal...Wenger believes being injury free or having minimal injury woes is the best formula..We shall see.

Pips, on to you. Did you catch the United/Stoke match? They have to introduce technology in the sport. Another controversial goal denied their recent mediocracy.
Posted on: 2010/10/31 19:43
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
I thought you would be quick out the traps...Mr K...... Man City 0-3 Arsenal, again Arsene W make a point of insisting the result highlights Arsenals success is not depend on the financial necessity to spend heavily, a reference to the ?100m or so that City have shelled out in the transfer market, little doubt that Boyata's sending off made all the difference, and with Adebayor glued to the subs bench to keep him from making a complete prat of himself, thus out of harm?s way, City looked somewhat impotent and starved of procession.

Rooney is on holiday in Dubai, cancelled his 25th Birthday party at the last moment, after a grovelling apology to his Manager and Team mates but not the Man U faithful, the fans, I wish Sir Alex had turned his back on Rooney and his agent Paul Stretford, Sir Alex should have trusted his instincts, those same Instinct that signed Hernandez, four goals in the last five games all for the price of ?6m, but that greedy chav Rooney and his dysfunctional offspring have proven beyond any reasonable doubt that greed wins in the end, Gordon Gekko would be proud of Rooney....a chip off the old block.....

And Val that is no disrespect to Man U ....
Posted on: 2010/10/25 7:10
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Oh the taste of revenge is so sweet..a great match for Arsenal. Absolutely dismantling City, a 10 man Man City..en route to a 3-0 win. Boyata's stupid challenge on Chamakh saw him see a straight after just 5 minutes..and a few minutes later, Samir Nasri took advantage of the space opening beating Joe Hart for the Gunner's first. There has been much criticism to Andrey Arshavin saying he is not a factor for Arsenal and doesn't score enough. He got the assist to Nasri and his assist count is growing as he is ahead on the league totals by a substantial amount. Fabregas's penalty miss seemed shoot up City's confidence going into the second half..and they came pressing introducing Wayne Bridge and former Gunner, Emmanuel Adebayor. David Silva had the best chance to equalise after 56 minutes, but Alex Song's second premier league goal shortly after was the winner. Substitute Nicklas Bendtner added the third on the break off of Nasri's through ball. Sagna had a real chance for a fourth, but shot it just wide.

United won surprisingly..2-1. I don't think Rooney played Sunday because Chicharito doubled on the win. And Chelsea extended their lead after defeating Wolves with goals from Malouda and Saloman Kalou.
Posted on: 2010/10/24 21:57
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Well Mr K .....Wayne Rooney signs five-year Manchester United deal .........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9118602.stm

kissy kissy snoggy snoggy snog snog.........What a farce !!

Posted on: 2010/10/22 6:23
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...66>