<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Hey Everyone, Im New
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

At the world of coke there is a place with samples that has the kiwi and nut flavored soda. I am studying accounting. In fact I just got out of accounting class. But when I graduate I am probably going to apply to be an English teacher in Japan. Then probably do accounting.

Ahhh u already got plan go to Japan hmmm I envy u well success with your study and your love ^o^.
Posted on: 2008/9/18 5:05
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22/F/Atlanta, GA USA
Thanks! I need all the luck I can get for my studies...I had an macroeconomics test yesterday that kicked my butt I sometimes day dream that I see Hikki on the street and we talk and go clubbing. That would be so cool. As for as my "love" don't know if it is going to work out...haven't heard from him in a while. I hope I didn't scare him away when I told him I have three tattoos. They are hidden ones tho, and in my opnion pretty neat.
Posted on: 2008/9/18 10:43
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
They sound pretty neat, in my opinion.
Posted on: 2008/9/18 11:19
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:
Thanks! I need all the luck I can get for my studies...I had an macroeconomics test yesterday that kicked my butt I sometimes day dream that I see Hikki on the street and we talk and go clubbing. That would be so cool. As for as my "love" don't know if it is going to work out...haven't heard from him in a while. I hope I didn't scare him away when I told him I have three tattoos. They are hidden ones tho, and in my opnion pretty neat.

Eeeeeh u got tattoos, smexy ^o^ I like tattoos somehow it kinda give some power in tattoos even it only one word. I want to make tattoo just one...but I cant do that 4 some reason.
Posted on: 2008/9/19 0:15
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
Thanks for the support guys. My next tattoo is going to be 光. That song like changed my life...for real!
Posted on: 2008/9/19 12:10
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:
Thanks for the support guys. My next tattoo is going to be 光. That song like changed my life...for real!
that's really cool!

what does the other tattoos look like?

funny, I also have plans to be an English teacher in Japan
Posted on: 2008/9/21 2:56
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:
that's really cool!

I have one in the middle of my back that is a red and black nautical star that saids "Testing The Strong Ones" I got it when I turned 18 *my mom paid for it as a present* It refers to alot of the stuff I have been through in my life. Meaning I made it through and I can make it through anything! Another one is on the back of my left shoulder that is a yellow rose, it is probably my prettiest one. Got it when I turned 19, I think because I thought it looked cool..hehe. Still like it tho. The third one is on my right shoulder, it is also a nautical star that is blue and black with some shading around it. I will probably put 光 medium sized above my testing the strong ones tattoo. I showed this lady my tattoos Saturday and she was like hahahaha. She was older so she doesn't quite get it all. Most of the people at my college have atleast one tattoo...everyone loves tattoos at my college.

YAY that is exciting. Are you doing teaching after college? Or earlier? Just wondering.

ps. My Japanese friend still hasn't emailed me.
Posted on: 2008/9/21 17:12
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:
Quote:

ayehunny wrote:
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:
that's really cool!

I have one in the middle of my back that is a red and black nautical star that saids "Testing The Strong Ones" I got it when I turned 18 *my mom paid for it as a present* It refers to alot of the stuff I have been through in my life. Meaning I made it through and I can make it through anything! Another one is on the back of my left shoulder that is a yellow rose, it is probably my prettiest one. Got it when I turned 19, I think because I thought it looked cool..hehe. Still like it tho. The third one is on my right shoulder, it is also a nautical star that is blue and black with some shading around it. I will probably put 光 medium sized above my testing the strong ones tattoo. I showed this lady my tattoos Saturday and she was like hahahaha. She was older so she doesn't quite get it all. Most of the people at my college have atleast one tattoo...everyone loves tattoos at my college.

YAY that is exciting. Are you doing teaching after college? Or earlier? Just wondering.

ps. My Japanese friend still hasn't emailed me.
oh, sounds really cool! I also have one tattoo, on my right arm. It's the text "Wish you were here" with my moms handwriting. It's a song made by Pink Floyd (my everlasting idols). Actually, it's not only the fact that it's a very beautiful song, it's also that once at a concert with a cover band to Pink Floyd, they played that song. And my friend, who'd became quite drunk when they started to play this song, heard my mom say "I want this song to be played on my funeral!". And my friend really likes my mom. It's like his extra mom, so he started to sob like mad into my shoulder and he could barely speak. It was a cool moment in my life, having my 18 yr old friend sobbing like that, asking me if I thought he'd be allowed to be the one who performed the song at my moms funeral. :)

I have a lot of ideas for new tattoos, but I can't choose.. I'm thinking of maybe the Humunculus mark, from Full Metal Alchemist (red, on my arm), or maybe the mark Ed have on his cape (FMA) on my back/left arm.. And I've always said that I want Disney's Robin Hood playing bowling, on my leg

I really like your idea with Hikari. It's a very smart tattoo as it can be read in more than just one way. :)

Actually I haven't decided yet. First of all I need money, and I'm planning to go to Norway (as the pay there is skyhigh and they generally like having Sweeds working for them (apperently we have good spirit when working)). Then, back in Sweden, I want to learn Japanese... Then we'll see what happens next
Posted on: 2008/9/22 14:18
  •  KeepTryin87
      KeepTryin87
Hikki Obsessed
cool! Yeah I am taking Japanese now, it is a challenge but I think it will be well worth all the hard work. I am going to Japan next summer, so that will be some practice. I am lucky my Japanese teacher said she will give me phone numbers of her friends so I can talk to them. I am currently trying to master hiragana and katakana. I need to study before my next lesson or my teacher will think I am a slacker! Thanks for reminding me of that!
Posted on: 2008/9/22 14:28
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

KeepTryin87 wrote:
cool! Yeah I am taking Japanese now, it is a challenge but I think it will be well worth all the hard work. I am going to Japan next summer, so that will be some practice. I am lucky my Japanese teacher said she will give me phone numbers of her friends so I can talk to them. I am currently trying to master hiragana and katakana. I need to study before my next lesson or my teacher will think I am a slacker! Thanks for reminding me of that!
aah me want Japanese lessons T_T though until I start on a course "for real" I'm starting to learn to speak a bit. :) maybe I'll even dare trying hiragana... but we'll see about that

how long are you planning to be in Japan then?
Posted on: 2008/9/22 22:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>