Re: budokan 2004
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

albel-the-wicked wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
the video version is better man

imagine, you get to see her singing

did anyone noticed that she has different outfits in 1 song O.o jj watch wait and see on the budokan dvd she has the sparkling dress and the yellow oh sexy dress XD in 1 song! O.O how wierd is that XD

I have that one on youtube its weird enough, how can that happen. Hmmm maybe Utada Editing staff made that in bfore they mastering the video.
Posted on: 2008/10/1 20:41
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

albel-the-wicked wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:

did anyone noticed that she has different outfits in 1 song O.o jj watch wait and see on the budokan dvd she has the sparkling dress and the yellow oh sexy dress XD in 1 song! O.O how wierd is that XD

oh, the concert is held for a few days, so the producers compiled it altogether, so it looks like she used magic on her clothes
Posted on: 2008/10/2 11:21
  •  Macdan
      Macdan
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L M/ Singapore
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
Quote:

albel-the-wicked wrote:
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:

oh, the concert is held for a few days, so the producers compiled it altogether, so it looks like she used magic on her clothes

I also noticed it when I watched it... i realized it only when she sings sakura drops... where she change her clothes.. but figured out that it was performance on different days, then the editing team just put them altogether into a single performance, am i right?
Posted on: 2008/10/3 7:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
but why? i mean is it that bad it had to be eddited? bohemian and utada united wasn't edited that way..maybe because Americans did it? O.o i think it a failure in editing i mean why? cant figure it out >.<

oh and about the mp4 and 4 it will take a bit longer quite busy with school on the moment i will post here an other comment when its done so sorry for the delay.

regards
Posted on: 2008/10/4 5:18
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
this week is the week guys/girls i am uploading the songs to my multiply acount so you can expect an pm with the link from me ^^.V and about the mp4....megaupload i guess?
Posted on: 2008/10/8 2:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12